Are you tired of dusty and very pungent-smelling curtains?. There is a wide array of curtain steamers to the rescue. Hassle-free and with negligible struggle and less time consumption, curtain steamers are the real game-changer in our busy lives. Read further to find out the Best Steamer for Curtains and Drapes.
- Curtain steamers were invented to eliminate the struggle an individual usually faces while washing the curtains.
- The mechanism used in the steamer not only help to make the curtains wrinkle free, but also disinfect the curtains .
- The varying budget makes it affordable to every person irrespective of their budget
- The prices range from as low as $15 to as high as $250.
- A good curtain steamer is characterized with good built -up quality, weight, beginner-friendly, warranty provided by the manufacturer.
Best Steamer for Curtains and Drapes
Some of the best curtain steamers, especially curated for you:
- Rowenta DR8120 X-Cell ($54.11)
- This curtain steamer from Rowenta tops the list.
- Amazon best seller, this gem of a curtain steamer goes out of stock in a blink.
- 1600 watts power, takes only 40 seconds to convert the water into steam.
- Multi purpose , can be also used for garments , upholstery and furniture.
- Budget friendly – $65.11 , usually on a sale ( $47 – $ 55 ).
- Best rated curtain steamer.
- Comes with 2 modes : delicate and turbo.
- Comes with a 9.84 ft long cord, facilities mobility for the user to an extent.
- Cons :
- Might be expensive for students .
- Can accumulate rust if not cleaned properly after use.
As the pros outweigh the cons, this 4.4 /5 rated curtain steamer from Rowenta is a perfect choice for you.
The link for the above-mentioned product is
- Conair Turbo Extreme Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer.($79)
- Conair is a renowned brand know for manufacturing one of the finest electronic appliances .
- This curtain steamer from conair is one of the most reviewed curtain steamer and it’s the best seller in the steamer category.
- This major advantage of this curtain is that it doesn’t have a cord which makes it the most travel friendly option available.
- Customers reviewed it to have a strong suction power as it’s salient feature.
- Pros :-
- 1550 W with 40 seconds heat up time.
- The absence of cord , thus making it travel friendly.
- A mid range option with good durable built -up quality. ($79)
- Manufacturer warranty provided.
- 2 modes – standard and turbo.
- Multi purpose , can be also used for drapes, upholstery , pet-beds.
- Built-in greaser, for perfect pleats and folds.
- 3-in-1 attachment which makes it very user friendly.
- A) Heating issues have been observed ,if used for very long durations.
- B) Water tank might be small for long duration uses.
If the above-mentioned cons happen after the purchase the manufacturer warranty covers the entire deal.
The link for the above-mentioned product is,
3. Hilife steamer, handheld ($29.99).
- Hilife curtain steamer has a whopping 4.5/ 5 rating and is labelled as the best seller in the steamer category.
- Hilife has a wide array of steamers but customers are going gaga over this variant , rightfully for the below mentioned reasons,
- PROS:- Really affordable considering the extraordinary features delivered.
- Light weight
- Easy to use
- Best travel friendly option is the budget friendly category
- Durability and heat output.
- Attachments provided to switch according to the fabric.
- Has a total run time of 25 mins.
- Cons: It can spill out water if the angle is exceeded above 45°
Considering all the above-mentioned points, this curtain steamer from hilife is surely going to make your life easy and hence it’s a perfect pick.
- YIKA STEAMER ($37.99)
- YIKA STEAMERS are one of the most favourite options opted by students and part time workers.
- This steamer is a perfect beginner friendly option if you are not willing to splurge on a curtain steamer but want to try it out to check whether it is your cup of tea .
- The main highlight of this curtain steamer is it’s price point . The customers can’t get enough as something like this in this particular price range is almost impossible to find out.
- Designed in EU but manufactured in china , Yika’s steamers do have the fast technological fingerprints of Europe.
- Let’s list out some of the pros and cons of this little marvel.
- 1200 W, with ceramic plates ( it will provide protection to the delicate fabrics).
- Huge 300 ml water tank enabling easy refilling and quite enough for a use of 25 minutes.
- Swivel power cable
- Enhanced safety and easy to use.
- Anti-spill and anti-drip.
- Can be used both horizontally and vertically.
- Very light weight.
- Can use regular tap water too.
- Cons: The outer body of the appliance is made up of plastic ( not confirmed whether BPA or not)
- Some reported issues regarding the sudden stoppage due to prolonged use .
- As the merits outweighs the demerits this wonderful little invention from YIKA is surely deserving to be a part of your life.
- If interested , the link for the above mentioned product is ,
4) Busypiggy curtain steamer ($26.99)
- This is another budget friendly option if you are a travel freak and also under a tight budget.
- This steamer from Busypiggy is a perfect fit for the beginners.
- There are 3 power levels with green blue and red indicating standard, moderate and strong outflow of stream respectively.
- A) It is a 100% leak proof steamer.
- B) Comes with a huge water tank ( enough for a 30 minutes long usage).
- C) Customers had rated it to have the most value for their money, good built-up quality, extremely light weight and excellent heat output.
- D) You can attach your watter bottle as a water tank essentially while travelling.
- E) The prices go unbelievably low during the sale.
- Cons :- Actually none
- As the manufacturer covers all the wear and tear if occurs to the product within the time span of 6 months of the purchase. In some cases the manufacturer enables the customer to replace his/ hers product with a new one.
- All these above mentioned points make busypiggy curtain steamers a sure shot product.
5) Brookline curtain steamer ($19.99)
- Tired of carrying bulky steamers for a long time ?
The time has come to an end, here we have another gem from Brookline.
- This is rated as 4.4/5 and one of the most reviewed curtain steamer.
- Brookline as a brand never dissapoints the customer ,they have strictest regulations when it comes to their products.
- Several quality tests under a team of experts , makes you feel reassured that you are going to get bang for your bucks.
- Let’s list out some pros and cons.
- Pros:- Auto – safety shut off switch provided
- Very compact design makes it a perfect choice to become your next personal travel buddy.
- The plastic used is BPA free plastic.
- Very light weight and easy to use.
- This steamer comes at a jaw dropping price point of less than $20 which makes it the most eligible product of all , to start your steaming venture.
- Cons:- Considering the price point ,you can never complaint of anything else.
- If you feel that this product is calling your name out loud, then feel free to check out this product by go through the official URL of Amazon.
6) PurSteam curtain steamer ($21.97)
- This steamer from PurSteam is another budget friendly option that we have shortlisted amongst the top rated curtain steamers.
- This steamer is provides you with a compact design as it does not have extra compartment for the water tant but is built in the main body itself.
- This fact does give the curtain steamer from PurSteam an extra edge over its counterparts.
- Do not get fooled by the size, the water tank can hold upto 180 ml of water sufficient enough to give you a user time of 15 minutes.
- Let’s discuss the pros and cons:
- Pros – a) The unique shape given to the barrel prevents the water to spill hence it does not show tipping and spilling.
- B) Powerful 900 W motor with 9 foot long power cable
- C) Can use plain tap water with absolutely no need of extra additives.
- D) Produces steam within one minute .
- E) Quality of the material used to built is top notch considering the price in which it is available.
- F) It is versatile as it can be used for disinfecting not only curtains but also upholstery , furniture and pet- beds.
- Cons:- Absolutely negligible.
- The warranty provided by the manufacturer enables you to have a smooth experience with this little marvel
- If you feel like this is the one steamer to check out whether you can use a steamer for your curtains without burning a hole in your pocket, do check the below given link.
These are the top 6 amazing Amazon picks shortlisted after going through every customer review.
We are confident that you must have gotten a perfect choice of the steamer from the wide variety of choices given in this article.
All the product links given above are 100% safe and secure, so you can rest assured.
The prices given above are the maximum retail price of the particular product. It can vary from sale to sale depending on the discount percentage applied during that particular sale.
Most of the products are the best sellers in the curtain steamers category hence they run out of stock in a hot minute. But we have observed that the seller keeps restocking it indefinite intervals as it has a hold on the current market.
- Please check the manufacturer warranty provided to the particular product carefully so that it covers any wear and tear that might occur to the product. ( More info about the warranty is provided below the description of every product.)
- The products listed above are from the best brands known to have transparency with customers and are well equipped with good customer service communications.
We hope that you have got a fair amount of idea about your perfect curtain steamer and what are the factors needed to be a good curtain steamer.
Thanks for stopping by and reading our article we hope it has helped you.