Phoebe Adele is new to the spotlight. She was born in Seattle, WA on the 14th of September 2002 to billionaire Bill Gates and his wife Melinda Gates. She is the third child of the couple. As a child, Phoebe was very creative and a strong-minded girl. She was also titled as one of the top ten strong girls in the world. Although she is the daughter of one of the richest men in the world, Phoebe made sure that her Father barely played a role in deciding her career for her future. She is an American but is of Irish and German ethnicity.
Phoebe has two elder siblings. Jennifer Katherine Gates and their brother Rory John Gates. Jennifer is 24 years of age and is an Equestrian Rider and Rory is 21 years of age and is a graduate in Computer Science. The children grew up in their loving home near Lake Washington in Mendia. The family lives together in their home. However, unfortunately, Bill and Melinda Gates finalized their divorce after a 27-year long marriage in mid-2021. The divorce was set at a nasty $128 million.
- Phoebe is the youngest in the family and has worked with a lot of NGOs for their greater good. Phoebe has an extensive educational background from High School to University. She did her schooling in the Lakeside School just like her other two siblings who also did their primary education there. She is greatly interested in the performing arts and the Universities that she attended will speak for themselves. The Juilliard School, Professional Children’s School, Stanford University, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, and American Ballet Theatre School.
- Phoebe is a very creative person who dearly admires the performing arts. She is a Ballerina who has been striving to make her way through the performing arts culture. Not much is known about Phoebe and her life, except through her social media profile. She is known to be very social but doesn’t share much about her personal life on her social media account. She is expected to graduate from Stanford University in the year 2025 where she is pursuing a degree in ballet and art. Stanford University is well known for its program in Ballet and has therefore built a platform for students who are keen on pursuing a career in the same.
- Apart from the delicate Ballerina side, Phoebe Adele Gates also has a brainy side. She has shared hobbies with her father like reading and reviewing them. As a child, she often used her social media presence to throw some light on the latest book they are reading. The duo goes on to talk about the book ‘Turtles down’ by the brilliant novelist John Green who has produced other splendid novels like ‘The fault in our stars. Phoebe took to her father’s Instagram to pen down a small review about the said book.
- Bill and Melinda Gates were clear that although their company was technology-based, the children will be raised without the influence of technology in everything they did. They ensured that the children did not get too much screen time. This was a little difficult to start for the kids because other children their age were allowed to use and reap the benefits of technology at a very young age. The three were always given restricted screen time and they were not allowed to go to bed with a phone glued to their faces. The parents insisted that this was a way to get the children to enjoy time off-screen and to form a greater bond with family and close friends.
- Gates has also made it clear that their children will not see heaps of money in their inheritance. This was a question people did have in mind considering how the youngest of the Gates children took a career as feeble as being a Ballerina while the other two took more professional and realistic careers. The Gates couple made it clear that the children will not be done a favor of loading their inheritance with land and money but instead will be expected to go out and make their living by building a career that can see them off well.
- With that being said, Phoebe Adele Gates was given a phone much later than any of her other friends. She is finally active on social media platforms and lives a life that is more relaxing and therapeutic than any other. She takes her little pup on several hikes and adventures and the little guy seems to enjoy it very much. Through lockdown, with the new update on Instagram, she made a reel on the social media platform along with her tech giant father to ensure to her followers that she is keeping well along with her family in their comfortable home in Mendia.
- As for her siblings, Jennifer has had trouble dealing with the unexpected divorce of her parents. She is a graduate of Stanford University in human biology and is currently pursuing her master’s in Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Jennifer has been one for hospitality from when she was a child. The family claims that Jennifer is on the path of her career she definitely finds tiring but she is nonetheless enjoying it thoroughly.
Phoebe Adele Gates is the youngest daughter of Bill Gates and ex-wife Melinda Gates. She is the third child that the two were blessed with. Phoebe has always been one for the performing arts and is currently pursuing a program as a Ballerina from Stanford University. She has always enjoyed reading and spending time with her father. Her parents were very strict when they were younger, with the children given limited screen time to enjoy the company of people off the screen, they claimed that this would only help the family for a closer bond and therefore make everyone well-knit.
The family of five lived in their gorgeous mansion up until the finalizing of the divorce in mid-2021. Jennifer who is currently pursuing her studies in medicine also announced that she is engaged to her fiance early in the year 2019. The pandemic has put a stop at all the wedding preparations that were to be underway.