In 2020, Target had more than 1.9k stores spread out across the U.S. According to their given data, approximately 75% of the U.S. population lives within a 10-minute radius of a Target store. There is no doubt that Target is one of the most visited stores in the country. Read more Target Gift Card.
So, a Target gift card may not sound fancy, but it is one valuable item.
Target is a chain of retail stores that provides their customers with everyday items. Many Target stores also include restaurants, health services, cafes, and bakeries within their premises. Founded in the early 1960s, Target is the perfect one-place shopping store.
Target’s line of gift cards can make a wonderful gift for your loved ones. With the range of products they provide, a gift card is a safe option that allows the receiver to buy an item of their choice. Keep reading to find out more about the Target gift card: where to find them and how to use them?
Target is a retail company operating in all districts of the U.S. Target stores are widely popular throughout the United States. They are easily recognizable through their distinctive red bull’s eye logo.
Target established itself in 1962 and has since then exponentially grown to become a household name. In 1990, Target expanded to open “Gretland Target Stores.” These stores were 50% larger than an average target store. They provided a better range of merchandise, were more spacious and efficient.
In 1995, however, Target opened up their first “Super Target Store.” Their opening marked the first time Target offered fresh food at their stores. Later, they expanded into offering restaurant options to their customers.
Today, several Target stores scattered around the United States have pharmacies, photo booths, restaurant options, and in-store bakeries. Some Super Target Stores also provide health services.
Target Gift Cards: When and Where to buy?
A gift card is similar to a payment card. You can buy a gift card and load it with a certain amount. The recipient of the gift card can then use that card to purchase items of their choice.
Target gift cards work in the same way. Within the target retail and online stores, they offer a range of options. On the official target website, Target.com, the customer can browse and purchase a range of gift cards including, those from Apple, Starbucks, Disney, Google Play, Xbox, etc.
Apart from these cards, however, Target also offers a range of ‘Target Gift Cards.’ These gift cards are exclusively available and usable on Target stores.
Target gift cards are available for purchase on Target Stores, Target Mobile Application, and the official Target Website.
Target gift cards are available in the following denominations:
- At physical stores: At physical stores, customers can customize the denomination from anywhere between $5 to $500.
- Online Store: Online stores and applications provide denominations of $10, $20, $25, $50, $75, $100 and $200. Furthermore, you can also choose a figure between $5 to $500.
When buying Target gift cards online, you can choose three different methods of delivery:
- Email: Delivery of the email gift cards happens within 4 hours of placing the order. You can also schedule a date for delivery three months into the future.
- Mail: Physical gift cards can take nearly 7-10 working days to be delivered.
- Mobile: Mobile Target gift cards are sent through text messaging. Customers receive their order within four hours. You can also customize the delivery time frame for three months in advance.
Target Gift Cards: How to use?
Target gift cards are easily redeemable at your local Target stores and the online website. You can also use your gift card at Starbucks, cafes, and opticians located within your local Target stores. However, these gift cards are unserviceable when purchasing other gift cards.
To redeem your Target Gift Card, follow the given steps:
- At a physical store, scan the barcode provided on your gift card to make a payment.
- When using the Target App, you will be required to add your gift card to your wallet. For this, you will have to register and create a Target account. After creating an account, select the “wallet” tab and add your gift card. You can add your gift card by either scanning the bar code or manually inputting the card number.
- On the Target Website, log in to your account and add the items you wish to buy to your cart. From there, proceed to checkout, and on the payment option, select the gift card you wish to use.
Target allows you to use up to 10 gift cards per order. Gift cards also do not have an expiration date. You can save your gift cards to your Target account for future references.
Target gift cards are easy to purchase and even easier to redeem. All you need is a Target account, and you’re good to go.
Giving away a gift card may seem like an irrelevant present, but it really isn’t! You can present them with a $100 gift card or accompany your main present with a $20 gift card on the side. Gift cards are viable, modern, and reliable. Not to mention, you no longer have to spend hours brainstorming about what your twelve-year-old niece would like for her birthday!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are gift cards?
Gift cards are an item that allows the recipient to purchase items of their choice. All gift cards have an account balance.
Q2. Can I return my Target gift card?
Target does not credit or cash gift cards until and unless it has been made compulsory by law.
Q3. How many gift cards can I use when placing an order at target?
You can use up to 10 Target gift cards when placing an order.