When it comes to comfort and durability, crocs is considered one of the most sought-after brands. Every person who loves to have comfortable shoes while running errands or working will attest to the fact that crocs are the best. It has caught the attention of every person who loves to go with comfort rather than style. Everybody agrees that crocs are well known for their ugliness but when it comes to comfort, it is one of the best, hands down! With that being said, crocs come at the pricey end because everybody cannot afford to buy a pair of crocs. So there are many alternatives out there when it comes to crocs dupes. It so happens that Target sells crocs dupes. These cheaper alternatives at target come in great designs and colors and the prices are affordable too. Read more Does Target Sell Crocs?
Target does not sell crocs but its similar designs. It comes under the brand Cat & Jack and joy bees. It is an affordable alternative to crocs if you are looking to buy a cheaper one. But even though it is cheaper, it promises to give comfort and durability judged by the people’s rating, it looks like a good alternative to the real crocs.
Why does Target sell crocs dupes instead of the real crocs?
- The reason why Target does not sell crocs is that it has a similar design under Cats & Jack. Target sells clothes or shoes that are designed by its exclusive brands. Therefore, it does not entertain the thought of keeping big brands like crocs or others at their store or online.
- Target has croc dupes that meet the needs of those who want to buy cheaper alternatives. Since Target keeps all types of shoes in its store for men, women, and children according to the fashion demand or seasons, therefore the company’s choice to keep the crocs dupes is understandable.
The Rise of the crocs design.
Though the market for crocs had once declined and the company suffered the loss. The setbacks in its marketing strategy made its popularity dwindle roughly in the past years. But crocs have seen its popularity rise in the year 2020 and it is rising once again. So, it is not a surprise if big brands like Target go for crocs-like designs to keep at their stores and on their online platforms.
- Target’s exclusive brand cat & Jack which is a kidswear brand has made a similar crocs-like design with holes and slip-on function including water resistance.
- It is a popular choice with parents as it is comfortable and kids love it for its easy fit. Plus the colors are appealing too. It comes in a variety of colors like black, pastel pink, turquoise, and orange. The rating for these crocs dupes is good with 5 out of 5 stars.
- If one compares its price with the crocs shoes, Target’s crocs dupes come in at the price of $14.99 per pair versus croc’s $39.99. Target’s crocs dupes offer solace for people searching for an economical alternative.
- Another advantage for buying Target’s crocs dupes is that the company guarantees exchange or refund of its cat & Jack products within a year’s purchase in case they are outgrown or break.
- Target also offers joy bees that come in crocs like shoes for all age groups ranging from adults, children, and even toddlers. It has a range of clogs or flip flop alternatives similar to that of real crocs.
- The brand joybees is also a favorite among its customers for its ventilation and cushioning.
At Target, there are all shoe types available, ranging from flats, sandals, slippers, heels (all types including stiletto, wedge, chunky, etc.), Pumps, loafers, clogs, boots, mules, sneakers, sports shoes, etc.
Where to get the real ones?
But if you are looking for the real deal, the original crocs, you can get it at Walmart which has many designs including Disney and marvels, however, if you want more options, you can head to Walmart Marketplace where you will get additional stock from third party sellers or at Amazon,Dick’s Sporting Goods,eBay,Kohl’s,Famous Footwear DSW.Or you can visit any of the 154 crocs locations in the U.S by using the crocs store locator or visiting their website.You will also get it at Shoe show Mega stocks crocs as part of its ‘Encore shoe department( It can be purchased online )The price is $49.99 for adults and $24.99 for toddlers.
No, Target does not sell big brands like crocs as it has its brand to take care of that. Cat & Jack meets the demand by offering clog styles to kids in the age group of 4-12 at a good price. It is economical as well as good to wear. If you are looking for another alternative, you can buy joybees as well. It is an affordable alternative for crocs. You can get it at Target’s store or on its website.