Valorant is a first-person hero shooter game that is available for free. Its development started in 2014 and took inspiration from the Counterstrike series of tactical shooters. It was developed and released by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows. The game was known as ‘Project A’ when teased in October 2019. However, it is a very recent game released on June 2nd, 2020. The game is designed so that the players play as any of the Agents from the set, which are set in different countries and possess different abilities. Players are divided into five teams that must defend or attack during the game. The players are given a pistol at the start of the game, which can later be upgraded. The game has its store, too, where it offers different things. Let’s know ‘Does Valorant accept Prepaid Cards?’
Valorant does accept prepaid cards. These are Credit Cards, PayPal, Gift Cards, and Prepaid RP Cards. It offers prepaid gift cards available in 4 denominations for the PC, which are $ 10, $ 25, $ 50, and $ 100. However, these cards are only available through Amazon in the United States. Additionally, they can only be redeemed in the U.S. and Canada. Even if a prepaid gift card is region-locked, it cannot be redeemed if purchased in an ineligible region. It is also advisable to purchase these cards from any third-party merchants because they might end up not working, and Riot games won’t be able to do anything in that respect. The customers should even keep the digital copy of the receipt until they can successfully redeem the card so that the Game providers can investigate any problem that could occur while redeeming the card by the customers.
How can one redeem these prepaid gift cards?
After the customer has purchased the card, they would get a combination of numbers that would serve as their gift card. Having done that, the customers need to follow the following steps to redeem that gift card:
- First, they need to login into their Valorant game client.
- After that, they should click on the Valorant icon located to the right of the Store tab.
- The players then need to select Prepaid Cards and Codes.
- The players can then enter the numbers they received for their cards.
- After pressing Enter, they would receive their Valorant points.
Errors that may be committed while redeeming the gift card
However, there are a few errors that might be committed by the players while redeeming these cards:
- The code entered by the players may be invalid. They should check the code before entering it, and there should be no spaces between those numbers.
- The player would have to return the code to the merchant where they purchased it if it could not be appropriately activated.
- The card may have already been redeemed. The customer should make sure he’s redeeming the correct card if they have many cards.
- The customer might’ve exceeded the maximum number of attempts to redeem the card. In such a case, they should wait for 24 hours.
- If the card is not valid in the customer’s region, they will not redeem it.
One of the top-rated games today is Valorant. It has a lot of payment options for several things. The major ones are Credit Cards, PayPal, Gift Cards, and Prepaid RP cards. The prepaid Gift cards can be bought through Amazon and are redeemable only in the regions to which it is specific. Moreover, the cards should not be bought from third-party merchants because they might not work, and the gaming company would not be able to help in that case. The players must also be cautious while redeeming those gift cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What are the different Agents in Valorant?
Valorant agents are classified into four types: Dualists, Sentinels, Initiators, and Controllers. The Duelists include Jett, Phoenix, Raze, Reyna, and Yoru; the Sentinels include Chamber, Cypher, Killjoy, and Sage; Breach, KAY/O, Skye, and Sova; and the Controllers include Astra, Brimstone, Omen, and Viper.
2) What does the Valorant store offer?
There are two sections in the Valorant store, namely Featured and Offers. Both these contain weapon skins which can be bought using Valorant Points. These weapon skins are used to change the appearance of weapons. The Valorant Points can be bought using the original currency.
3) What is Valorant Esports?
Valorant Champions Tour (VCT) was the first-ever Valorant tournament announced by Riot Games in November 2020. This was a year-long competition with three levels: VALORANT Challengers (regional competitions), VALORANT Masters (international competitions), and VALORANT Champions, the year’s championship.