Bob Cut Mag (“Bob Cut,” “we” or “our”) respects the privacy concerns of the visitors to Bobcutmag.com (the “Website”). As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of the site. In the event that we do collect any personally identifiable data about visitors to this site, that information is only collected on a voluntary basis, and it is only known to Bob Cut and it’s personal team.
• We collect the personal information you give us when you subscribe to our Site(s), register as a member on our Site(s) or participate in Interactive Areas on our Site(s) such as activity that might include newsletter sign-ups, participation in our commenting sections, and saving articles, etc. Further, personal information is information that allows us to identify an individual consumer, such as a name, phone number, home address or email address.
• We collect certain other information through cookies such as the dates and times you access our Sites, your device identifier and Internet protocol address, and attributes of your browser, system or device.
• Our third party operational providers use technical information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns in order to help improve the Sites.
• We use your personal information to communicate with you and to fulfill your requests related to services such as subscription purchases, tickets to events, and/or newsletter sign ups.
• We may use demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, geographic location) from third parties to serve you more relevant advertising.
We use the information we collect to tailor marketing and advertising so that it is more relevant to you.
• We may share the information we collect with operational providers that help us fulfill certain business functions, and with other third parties to comply with legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders, in connection with corporate transactions involving our company, and when we believe in good faith that the law requires the disclosure of your personal information or its disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or interests or the rights or interests of others.
This Is An Overview Of The Information Our Advertisers, Ad Networks and Partners May Collect And How They May Use This Information:
• Third party advertising networks and other companies with whom we contract may collect technical information derived from cookies and other technologies when you visit our Sites.
• These companies and third party networks may combine the information they collect with information about your activities at third party websites or with demographic information.
• They may use this information to identify your likely interests in order to provide you with more useful and relevant advertisements.
These Are The Choices You Have About The Information We Collect:
• You may request that we correct, update, or remove information you provided by contacting us at email@example.com.
• Additionally, you may opt out of email communications you receive from us using the opt-out links found at the bottom of each email we send.
I. THE TYPE OF INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS
The Website may collect personal information with your knowledge and consent. For instance, when you enter a sweepstakes or contest, complete a survey, answer a poll, make a purchase, subscribe to our magazine or newsletter(s), or register for any portion of our services, you may be asked to provide information such as your e-mail address, credit/debit card numbers, name, address or phone number. Additional information such as your age or gender may also be requested.
Certain non-personal information of visitors is recorded by the standard operation of Bob Cut’s Internet servers, including without limitation the type of browser software you use, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. We also use Demographics and Interest Reporting, which records age and sex data. If you want to opt out of sharing this information, visit your Google ad settings here.
III. CHILDREN AND PARENTS
This website is intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. In compliance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, no personal information (including name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) will be collected from any visitor under the age of 13.
If your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion forum they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. You should consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help supervise your children’s online activities. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personal information online without parental permission. If you’re worried about your children’s activities or their privacy on our site, we encourage you to contact us as described below. Occasional nudity and sexual profanity may be displayed on Bobcutmag.com as educational material, if you do not allow this type of content to be seen please exit the site immediately.
The Site may enable you to submit your personal content to the Site for hosting, display, and distribution to other users of the Site (collectively “Submissions”), such as posting messages and other content to community and interactive areas of the Site. When you provide Bobcutmag.com with a Submission, you give Bobcutmag.com and its affiliates permission to use your Submission as follows: you grant to Bobcutmag.com and its affiliates a license to use, copy, display and perform your Submission in connection with the Site. We may display advertisements in connection with your Submission or on pages where your Submission may be viewed by you or others and we may use your Submission to advertise and promote Bobcutmag.com, the Site or the Services. Our license to your Submission is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the Submission for your own purposes or let others use your Submission for their purposes. Our license to your Submission is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your Submission. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time. Bobcutmag.com does not, as part of a regular, established practice, monitor, control, or have knowledge of any Submissions transmitted on or through the Site. You agree that you are solely responsible for all Submissions you transmit and receive on or through the Site. To keep in compliance with California Assembly Bill 5 (or commonly AB5), Submissions are limited to 35 per submitter.
You agree that:
• You own all rights to your Submissions or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Bob Cut the rights described above;
• You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your Submissions; and
• Your Submissions does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
We may refuse to accept or transmit Submissions. We may remove Submissions from the Site for any reason.
V. PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM BOBCUTMAG.COM OR ELSEWHERE
The Site also hosts and provides an e-commerce platform for users to shop, purchase, and submit payment information. When shopping the site, we do not collect or keep any personal information for more than the allotted fulfillment time. When you enter an addresses, credit card information, and shipping information, the Site stores that sensitive information in an encrypted server that only appears to our staff, fulfillment, and shipping teams. Meaning that your sensitive information is privately viewable to our staff, fulfillment, and shipping teams. We advice to always purchase for any site wide merchandise with PayPal. PayPal is a safe and secure checkout platform that uses high security measures to protect against any site wide attack. By using this third-party checkout platform, you are ensuring your information is protected at all times. If you feel that your information has been compromised, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and Squarespace’s security escalation team.
Bob Cut is, however, not responsible for any damage or loss related to your interactions with any business that promotes its products or services on or through the Site, including any communications, advertisements, promotions, or offers made by a Business using the Site. Bob Cut is not a party to any transaction between you and any business that promotes its products or services on or through the Site and has no obligation to monitor or enforce any transactions.
VI. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Bob Cut respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, Bob Cut will remove Submissions or other applicable content that violate copyright law and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, Bob Cut has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Bob Cut’s copyright agent (listed below) a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bob Cut to locate the material on the Site; (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit Bob Cut to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature.
VII. LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
Bob Cut permits the linking to the Site from any other website so long as the linking website does not contain libelous, defamatory, obscene, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content in Bob Cut’s sole determination. Any link must not frame the Site and must be to the entire Site rather than to a particular page or graphic. Bob Cut reserves the right to request any linking website to remove such link to the Site for any reason or for no reason. Any linking website agrees to comply with such a request within 24 hours of receipt of such a request from Bob Cut. The Site may provide, or users of the Site may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such third-party websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Bob Cut is not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and Bob Cut does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Bob Cut shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, products, or services available on or through any such website or resource.
If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of this policy, you may contact:
© 2019 Bob Cut Mag.