When people think about food, the first thing that comes to mind is the quickest and easiest way to lay their hands on an amazing meal. The next idea that pops into your mind is fast-food restaurants. You can always trust fast-food restaurants to provide you with that nice meal you crave in no time. So, during that short break, you’re hoping to grab a quick bite before going back to work, fast-food restaurants like McDonald’s are there for you.
McDonald’s has practically become a household name and is currently one of the largest and most popular fast-food chains/restaurants in the world. Founded initially as a small restaurant in the United States by Richard and Maurie McDonald in the year 1940, McDonald’s has now become the franchise it is recognized as.
At McDonald’s, lunch gets fired up at 10:30 am during weekdays, while lunch hours commence at 11:00 am on weekends. This shift in lunch hours that occurs on weekends is a result of the high demand for breakfast in comparison to regular weekdays. McDonald’s lunch hours are most famous for their lunch menu.
One of the most popular items on their lunch menu is their Big Mac and McChicken sandwiches, but that’s only one thing on their widely coveted menu. McDonald’s has been known to have a wide variety of items on its menu, especially during lunch hours. The exciting world of McDonald’s lunch hours lunch menu will be explored below.
McDonald’s Lunch Menu
McDonald’s has a lunch menu that is fully packed with more than 150 items. The lunch menu basics include combo meals, burgers, a special happy meal for children, and sandwiches. McDonald’s lunch hours usually last from 11:00 am till closing time. Here are some of their lunch menu varieties alongside their prices.
– McDonald’s extra value lunch meals: McDonald’s has a couple of interesting meals in their extra value menu. The meals on this menu have a price range from as little as $2 to almost $7. Some of the extra value meals include; Double fillet-o-fish, Buttermilk crispy chicken, Fillet-o-fish, Big Mac, Bacon clubhouse burger, Artisan grilled chicken, Premium chicken bacon clubhouse, Premium McWrap chicken, and bacon.
– McDonald’s nuggets menu: The nuggets menu is another one of McDonald’s lunch menu options. The prices of the meals here range from $4.49 to $8.99. The nuggets menu varieties include; Chicken McNuggets, Chicken McNuggets- meal, and the Chicken McNuggets (McDonald’s large fry).
– McDonald’s lunch hours salad: Prices of items on the McDonald’s salad menu range from $4 to $5. The available salads are the Bacon ranch salad and the Southwest salad.
– McDonald’s McValue menu: The items on this menu have prices ranging from as low as $1 to $5. Some of the varieties on the McValue menu are; Apple slices, Daily double, Bacon McDouble, BBQ ranch burger, Grilled onion cheddar burger, Parfait, McChicken, Side salad, and so on.
– McDonald’s lunch hours snacks and sides value: McDonald’s doesn’t only have whole meal menus, they also have a snack menu with prices ranging from $1 to $2. The items on this menu are; French fries, Chicken ranch snack wrap, Large fries, and Mozzarella sticks.
– McDonald’s happy meal menu: McDonald’s also has a happy meal menu specially for kids, the prices of items on this menu range from $2 to $4. The meals on the menu include; Cheeseburger, Chicken nuggets at McDonald’s, Hamburger, and Chicken McNuggets. Each happy meal is packed with extras like apple slices, water or milk, fries, and a toy.
The McDonald’s lunch menu also has a couple of beverage options like McFlurry, coffees, soft drinks, smoothies, and many more.
McDonald’s Lunch Dollar Menu and Lunch Specials
The lunch menu at McDonald’s also has a dollar menu. Here, people can order a bunch of the most popular items at McDonald’s at lower prices like $1, $2, $3. This dollar menu offers customers a lot of options including beverages, individual items, and sweet treats. Some of the $1 $2 3 Dollar Menu items include; McChicken, Cheeseburger, Hamburger, McDouble, World famous fries, Plain sundaes, Apple pie, McCafe beverages, Soft drinks, and so on.
Aside from the Dollar Menu, McDonald’s also offers some lunch specials to help conserve a little extra cash. The most popular lunch specials McDonald’s has are the Buy One Get One (BOGO) for $1 and the two for $6. In the BOGO McDonald’s lunch special, customers get to choose from.
The first menu options include a Quarter pounder with cheese, 10-pc McNuggets, Big Mac, and Fillet-o-fish while the second menu has items of lesser or equal value up for $1 more. The two for $6 offer provides you with the option to pick between two-Quarter pounder, Fillet-o-fish, Big Mac, or 10 piece Chicken McNuggets for only $6.
McDonald’s Secret Menu
McDonald’s has a secret menu that includes sweet treats, burgers, and sandwiches. The secret menu also has some one-of-a-kind twists to the regular favorites on McDonald’s lunch menu. The Grilled Cheese is one of the most famous items on the secret menu and it costs $1. Another set of items offered on this secret menu is the Air, Land, and Sea Burgerare and they have the largest size.
This sandwich is a combination of a McChicken, Big Mac, and Fillet-o-fish all in one at $8.50. The secret menu also has a huge sandwich you can order called the Monster Mac. Well-known sweet treats on the menu are the Apple pie McFlurry, Caramel apple sundae, Ice cream sandwich, and the McCrepe.
As observed, McDonald’s has a vast array of interesting food items available on their lunch menu so customers can have quite the pick. Right from 11:00 am till the closing hour, customers are more than welcome to journey into the world of McDonald’s lunch hours lunch menus varieties. McDonald’s is one of the biggest and most loved fast-food restaurants in the world and from Sundays to Saturdays, its services are available to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does lunchtime at McDonald’s last for 24 hours?
McDonald’s start their lunch hours from 10:30 am till closing on weekdays and 11:00 am till closing on weekends.
2) Does McDonald’s really have a secret menu?
Yes, there’s a secret menu available at McDonald’s.
3) Does McDonald’s have McCafe all day?
Yes. McCafe coffee drinks alongside smoothies and sodas are available to customers at any time of the day.
4) What is the most popular McDonald’s meal?
The most popular meal at McDonald’s is the Big Mac, priced at $5.99.