Many users of Dish network have heard about the exclusive advantages of using the A&E channels but does not know much of it. A&E is found on channel 118 (HD) on Dish network. On other networks such as DirecTV and Shaw Direct, A&E is found on Channel 265 (HD/SD) and Channel 520 (SD)/ Channel 124 (HD) respectively.
It will be interesting to explore more about the A&E channel. This write-up tries to your most likely question about A&E and also expose other information that will help you enjoy the channel much better.
Do you watch A&E for free?
Watching the A&E channels is free only for the first seven days of usage in many service platforms. After that, you will subscribe to continue using the A&E Channel. You can subscribe on Philo and look up to A&E channel on the Philo`s channels list.
You can sign up to Philo and enjoy the premium for the first seven days. After the seven days, you will be charged a service fee of $25 per month to continue on the A&E channel.
How Can I access A&E channel on my Device?
You can access the A&E channel through the Philo, DIRECTV, Roku,Dish and other services. You can also access the A&E channel directly by downloading the App and following the steps necessary to use it. The steps are:
- Add the A&E app to your device and then open it.
- Put your username and password or create one.
- After entering the username and password, look up to A&E or directly search for it.
- Immediately after signing in you can click on the A&E channel and the TV will refresh and therefore have access the A&E content through the app.
Where can I watch A&E channel?
You can sign up to any of the following platforms in order to stream on A&E channel.
- Philo: You will be allowed to enjoy a 7 days free trial. $25will be charged for your monthly subscription after premium service period.
- Frndly TV: You can enjoy the A&E channel on FrndlyTV starting by first seven days free trial. Frndly TV is relatively cheaper than Philo to subscribe in order to watch A&E channels. You will be charged $6.99 per month after the premium service period.
- DIRECTV: You can stream on DIRECTV to watch A&E channel but there is no premium for initial usage. The advantage of DIRECTV is that you can cancel any time within the first 14-days of signing up and get refunded.
Can I stream online in order to watch A&E channels?
Yes! You can choose any of the streaming services containing A&E including the Philo, DIRECTV STREAM, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV and others. Using any one of the services, you can access the A&E channel without any need for a cable.
This write up provides you with what you should know about any of the streaming services carrying A&E channel.
- Sling TV: Sling TV allows you to stream A&E channel live without need for a cable. You can subscribe for any Blue or Orange plans at Sling TV in order to stream on A&E channel. The two plans cost the same at $35 monthly but can have differences in their channels.
- Philo: Philo allow you to access A&E channel and host of many others at just $25 per month. You can get your taste of Philo for free up to 7 days and start being charged monthly at reasonable price. Philo is supported on both iOS 9, Android phones and tablets.
- DIRECTV TV: DIRECTV offers you another opportunity to stream on A&E channel. You can subscribe at just $69.99 per month and gives you the chance to cancel anytime within the first 14 days.
DIRECTV gives you unique opportunities such as:
ability to watch 20 streams simultaneously for any subscription, Large DVR cloud coverage, ability to watch A&E channel and many more channels, inclusion of other service systems such as Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and many more values.
- Fire TV: Fire TV offers you one of the opportunities to stream on A&E channel. To enjoy the A&E on Fire TV, you should move to your Fire TV Home screen and click on search icon to search for A&E channel. After searching the A&E channel, the system will install the channel.
- Frndly TV: Frndly TV offers very cheap subscription cost of $6.99 per month or $8.99 per month for classic plan. It will give you the chance to stream on E&E channel and host of others including QVC, Hallmark Channel, the Weather Channel and Game Show Network.
- Hulu Live TV: Hulu TV is also one of the service platforms you can access A&E channel. You can subscribe for Hulu TV at $69.99 per month. Hulu TV gives you wide range of on-demand streaming platform to enjoy extensively. You can also stream live on different channels and save or record what you want.
The unique advantages of Hulu TV includes: Presence of over 60 channels, subscription covering ESPN+ and Disney+, 50 hours of DVR cloud storage, ability to watch at two different screens and iOS and Android compatibility.
- Apple TV: Apple TV allows you to stream on various channels including the A&E. In order to watch A&E on Apple TV you will have to go through the following steps. To watch A&E on Apple TV, follow these instructions.
- Subscribe to Apple TV
- Search the A&E channel on the search icon appeared on the screen
- Install the channel by select the A&E from the channel list
- After installing, open your Apple TV App and log in with your user information used during the subscription process.
Which Device supports A&E Streaming App?
A&E App is supported various type of devices including Androids, iOS Devices, Android TV, Chromecast Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung TV. You can therefore enjoy watching the A&E on any of the platforms.
A&E is found on channel 118 (HD) on Dish network and also on other networks such as DirecTV and Shaw Direct on Channel 265 (HD/SD) and Channel 520 (SD)/ Channel 124 (HD) respective. You can access A&E channel on many service platforms such as Philo, DIRECTV, Sling, FireTV and Hulu TV,and Dish network as well.