Are you excited to read the topic Stores Like Ssense
Sense is an international retailer specializing in the sale of designer fashion and a variety of luxurious custom clothing products. The company was brought to life in 2003 by three sibling brothers, namely; Basel Atalla, Firas Atalla, and Rami Atalla. The company operates in more than 115 countries worldwide and operates its websites in English, French, Japanese, and Korean. The company’s headquarters are based in Montreal, Canada.
Since its inception, the company has walked a long journey from a small outlet focusing on carefully customized products for a significant part of its market and from local designers and artists to a world-class retail fashion. Remarkably, the three brothers have been bestowed an award, Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young, and were also ranked among the 30 leading global menswear by the Business of Fashion. In addition, the company’s founders have received various honorary awards and special recognitions over time.
Stores like Ssense that provide fashionable products such as designers, officials, and streetwear are abundant all over the world. These stores include Dover Street Market, Kith, Haven Shop, and Grailed.
If you seek the nearest retailer in your city that offers streetwear products and other exciting collections, you must read this article to the last sentence as it has all the answers you need.
Dover Street Market
Like Ssense, Dover Street Market is a multi-brand retailer that sells Comme des Garçons, a Japanese fashion, in all its stores.
- The company stocks high-end fashion and famous streetwear brands such as Gucci, Supreme, Noah, Balenciaga, Palace, and Brain Dead, among other brands.
- Dover Street Market originates from Dover Street, Mayfair, London but has premises in many locations, including New York City, Beijing, and Singapore. Apart from the brick-and-mortar stores, the company also has online stores with infinite fashion products.
- The company was founded in 2004 by Rei Kawakubo of the Japanese fashion label Comme des Garçons and her husband; it provides an excellent alternative to Ssense stores as the two stock almost similar items at competitive prices.
Kith is a retail fashion institution in New York City that is owned and maintained by Ronnie Fieg, a clothing and footwear designer from the United States. New York City was the location of the company’s headquarters when it was established in 2011.
- Kith like Ssense presents a wide selection of fashionable apparel, designers, and elegant footwear for men, women, and children. Addidas, Nike, Suicoke, and their respective labels are among the many popular footwear brands that the huge shops sell to the brim of their shelves, along with a wide variety of other comparable things.
- Kith has physical shops as well as an online presence. The brand is well-known for releasing new patterns and fashions on a seasonal basis.
Haven is a practical fashion business with a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry via the use of innovative, but recognizable, design concepts. The firm was founded in 2006 by Daniel and Arthur. and is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Haven fashion styles are inspired by Canadian and Japanese traditions, and its commitment is to remain at the forefront of the fashion industry by releasing items that fulfill all expectations, from essentials to the most cutting-edge and creative designs.
Haven, like Ssense, sells items that emphasize performance, style, comfort, and practicality, and they do so in a variety of styles that include both classic and cutting-edge technologies.
If you are looking to acquire items that are fashionable, long-lasting, and one-of-a-kind, look no further. Get to one of the Haven locations in Vancouver or Toronto, Canada, as soon as possible. In addition, the corporation offers online storefronts and coordinates delivery services.
Grailed is a marketplace that specializes in fashion and lifestyle items for guys and young men. The firm was created in 2013 by Arun Gupta, Jake Metzger, and Julian Connor and is based in the greater New York Area, East Coast, Northeastern, United States.
- The company was founded by three young entrepreneurs.
- Grailed provides a variety of services, including a large range of worn and new apparel, as well as a platform for people looking to sell their items.
- The firm, like Ssense, offers selected men’s items, designers, shoes, shirts, outerwear, and footwear, among other large collections of apparel and footwear. Grilled fills its already gleaming shelves with a diverse assortment of one-of-a-kind things on a temporary basis.
- To make their company more pleasant and outgoing Grailed provides consumers and the general public the opportunity to trade in their old or unwanted clothes items for cash.
- Because all transactions are completed via PayPal, purchasers are covered by the buyer protection policy implemented by the payment processing company.
Farfetch is a British-Portuguese online luxury fashion retail platform with a collection of fashionable clothes, shoes, accessories, jewelry, and designer stuff sourced from over 700 brands and boutiques worldwide.
- Farfetch has its operational offices in several locations worldwide, including New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo, to mention a few. Founded in 2007 by Jose Neves, the company is headquartered in London, England, and is publicly traded.
- The company’s operations are majorly e-commerce and thus have apps compatible with various systems and programmed to communicate in the most common languages.
Notre is a retail apparel store based in Chicago founded in 2014.
- A company like Ssense offers a wide selection of curated sneakers, clothes, shoes, fashions, and streetwear from all the famous brands both for men and women.
- The company does its business online and provides deliveries with various shipping methods. This company’s primary commitment is to offer unique individual styles and deliver outstanding in-store and online shopping experiences.
- Inside her stylish and timely replenished shelves, you will not miss exciting brands such as Martine Rose, Needles, and Visvim, coming in many6 forms as hoodies, sweatpants, and T-shirts.
Crème is an all-inclusive boutique headquartered in Collinsville, Oklahoma, in the United States; the boutique was started by Shelli, who also serves as its owner and manager.
- They have a wide variety of apparel goods, including plus-size clothes for ladies, as well as shoes and other accessories. They also carry a large assortment of footwear.
- In addition to beauty treatments, the businesses also provide saloon and make-up services. Product delivery is included with all orders inside the United States, according to the firm.
Six stores down! You have gone through the upper part of the article, stretch and take a deep breath; more is coming.
Creme321 is another Ssense-like clothing boutique based in Norfolk, Virginia, US.
- The store was first launched in 2013 and offers a wide selection of streetwear, the high-end boutique is owned and operated by Pusha T.
- The store avails various popular brands such as Human Made, Bape, Visvim, Fear of God, and Ready-Made, among others.
- The company’s brick-and-mortar stores are also available in Philadelphia. In addition to that, the company does its sales online and updates its new arrivals frequently on its social media pages.
- Make a point of checking Creme’s website for updates on new releases and other news.
Lapstone and Hammer
Lapstone and Hammer are clothing stores like Ssense that sell a massive selection of the latest sneakers, streetwear, and other fashionable items.
- The Philadelphia-based company offers a vast variety of clothing and accessories designed to meet everybody’s requirements and financial abilities.
- The stores feature popular brands such as Rhude, Aime Leon Dore Air Jordan, Yeezys, and Fear of God, among other famous brands.
- In addition, Lapstone and Hammer have their inline apparel with classic touches by the favorite Philadelphia brands such as Needles. Most of the significant updates and news are posted on the company’s social media pages. Keep an eye on it!
Xhibition is the world’s leading clothing store that came to live in 2014 in Cleveland, US.
- The company has since grown in fame and size, and it launched a new location in Shaker Heights in 2019.
- Like Ssense, the company deals with clothing selections encompassing streetwear and luxury brands. Inside its physical stores and online market, you will not miss popular brands such as Brain Dead, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Moncler, Genius, Stone Island, and Stissy, among other brands
Founded in 1969 by Tommy Perse, Maxfield LA is a fashion and art store that provides high-end streetwear, jewelry, footwear, and other fashionable stuff.
- One distinguishing characteristic of this store is its seasonal exhibitions that feature trendy releases and updates.
- Within the stores of Xhibition, you will find a massive selection of men’s, women’s, and kid’s stuff all at friendly prices
- The company does business both online and in-store with deliveries.
In conclusion, many Ssense-stores sell fashionable items that range from high-end streetwear’s to casual wear, not leaving behind small stuff such as footwear, hoodies, and even scarves. These stores do their business online and in-store, some with deliveries while others without. Examples of such stores are Haven, Kith, Dover Street Market, among other popular stores
Can Ssense be trusted?
Sense is a large-scale retailer that offers luxurious and expensive stuff; despite this, the company commands a considerable share in the fashion and apparel industry. Ssense is thus trustworthy
Does Ssense refund?
Ssense does refund purchased stuff per their return policies. Successful refunds are credited to the original payments method
Can I get Gucci branded items in Ssense stores?
Since stocks a wide range of fashionable items from popular brands including Gucci