About The Aaron’s Company Inc.
The Aaron’s Company, Inc. has been one of the leading lease-to-own furniture brands since 1955. This American lease-to-own retailer deals with the lease and retail of furniture, electronic appliances, computers, and other numerous household appliances. In this article we will see Does Aaron’s Move Furniture?
The company owns Woodhaven Furniture Industries which is known for manufacturing, supplying, and leasing the majority of the upholstered furniture in franchised and company-operated stores. Aaron’s was founded in 1955 by R. Charles Loudermilk.
Its headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, US. It mainly operated through its e-commerce website aarons.com and virtual lease-to-own technology Progressive Leasing.
Does Aaron’s move furniture?
Well, when it comes to buying brand new furniture, the next thing that crosses our mind is moving them. With Aaron’s furniture moving services you need not worry. This furniture company serves its customer’s needs in all possible manners.
From assembling, disassembling, moving as well as the packaging of bulky furniture and boxes, the company covers it all. The tedious process of bringing new furniture to your residence has now become a cakewalk with Aaron’s moving services.
According to the company, they move and deliver the furniture leased by the customers for free. They do the heavy lifting and make your moving experience a little less of a headache. However, the services provided by the company are guarded by certain tips and terms and conditions that you need to follow.
What is the maximum area within which Aaron’s move furniture?
Aaron’s company will move the furniture within a radius of fifteen miles from the local store.
The process of moving the furniture:
Once the customer has signed the lease agreement of the furniture, the estimated delivery date will be communicated to them by the local Aaron’s store.
One day before the date of delivery, the store will contact the customer regarding the confirmation of delivery and will decide the suitable time frame for it on the day of delivery. The customer should take care of two things before they come to deliver the item.
1. The pathway should be cleared right from the front door to the location of the furniture’s setup. Remove any kind of extra items from the path such as rugs, chairs, tables, pots, etc. Also, make sure that the entrance along the whole pathway is at least an inch wider than the furniture that is about to be moved. The whole way should be easily accessible.
2. After the setup of the furniture is done, you need to show your Identity Card to the technicians so that the final paperwork of the furniture can be completed.
The Identification cards accepted by Aaron’s include government-issued Green Card, government-issued ID card, Driver’s license, Military ID, Passport, State ID Card, and Residential Alien Card.
Feedback and Assistance:
Aaron’s readily welcomes any kind of feedback or queries for assistance from its customers. If you have any kind of issue regarding their service you can contact them online. You can always share your precious feedback with the company by addressing their website. Here is a list of details regarding the feedback and assistance:
- You can contact the company at any time by browsing the company’s official website. Here you will find the Customer Service form where the feedback can be mentioned. If it is required, the company will contact you via email or phone within one business day.
- You can email the company at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The company’s live chat service is also available from Monday to Saturday, between 9 AM to 10 PM Eastern, and on Sunday between 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern.
- You can also contact the Customer Service Representative of the company by calling at 1-800-950-7368. The Customer Service Representative will be available to take calls between 9 AM to 10 PM from Monday to Saturday. Feel free to leave a message at this number at any time other than the mentioned time frame.
Aaron’s lease-to-own process:
The lease-to-own business of Aaron’s is a great aid in getting what you need at the moment. The company deals with a simple and quick lease program that involves periodic renewal installments. And if you wish to own the merchandise, you can complete all your periodic payments or choose the early purchase option. However, not all applicants are approved for this lease agreement. The process does not involve a loan system, credit, or financing. It is just a rental-purchase undertaking.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does Aaron’s charge any application fee?
No, Aaron’s does not charge any application fee or an up-front fee.
2. How to start the application process for the lease-to-own agreement?
You can go to the store at Aaron’s and complete their simple application process. After you have signed the lease agreement, the company will begin with the delivery process.
3. What are the payment methods accepted by the store?
Payments are accepted in the form of cash, cheques, or credit cards. You can also pay online through the bank.