One of the first things to lay your eyes on while buying any product, be it cosmetics or clothing, or your mattress, is to look for the return policy offered by the manufacturer. And when it comes to things like mattresses, and the item in question, it becomes even more vital to know that the store that you have bought it from offers a judicious and rational return policy. Let’s know here about Furniture Fair Mattress Return Policy!
What is Furniture Fair Mattress Return Policy?
It is no doubt that Furniture Fair claims to offer the lowest prices regarding the pricing of their mattresses. However, if online shopping seems to be your forte, then you must be aware of one of its major drawbacks of it- the item that you ordered doesn’t even look remotely like that in the picture. Plus, even in in-store shopping, you are liable to receive a product that you do not like after you start using it. This is where a handy return policy comes in!
As regards Furniture Fair’s mattress return policy, you must be aware of the following points:
- Furniture Fair gives you, the consumer, the duration of 120 days so that you can adjust your body with the mattress. Only during this period must you make up your mind whether you have to return the product or not.
- If you wish to return an opened mattress, you must not file the return request prior to 30 days from the date of purchase or after 365 days. To get used to the firmness and tenderness of the mattress, you must sleep on it for at least 30 days.
- If you have ordered the product online, bear in mind that the delivery or pick-up fee is not refundable.
- Once accepted, Furniture Fair charges a fee of $40 for the return. In addition to this, you will also have to pay a $149 local delivery fee for all comfort returns and exchanges.
- Some exceptions to this return policy are pillows, box springs, foundations, and adjustable bases. Thus, Mattress Tech products will not be accepted for return.
- Damaged products will not be accepted for return. Moreover, make sure to keep your fee receipt safe and secure.
Going through the above-mentioned points, if you think that your product is eligible for a return, then all you have to do is contact Furniture Fair’s customer care (furniture-fair.net/ContactUs.aspx) and keep the required documents close to you!
Assurance Plus Furniture Protection Plan
You must know that Furniture Fair offers a ‘no use no lose’ guarantee which aims to protect your product through their Assurance Plus Furniture Protection Plan. Thus, if your product is damaged, you need not worry! Also, if you realize that you do not need this at the end of five years, you can get a certificate for your full amount which will further help you buy products that are double the price of your plan amount!
What to do if your Mattress isn’t Eligible for a Return?
You must be elated if you find out that your mattress fulfills all the criteria for a return. However, if this is not the case, then do not fret for they have got you covered! If you find out that the product is not eligible for a return at the store, you must make note of the following points:
1. Sell it online:
If the store refuses to take it, you must know that there are a lot of people out there who are willing to buy the product that you want to get rid of. Using platforms like Facebook Marketplace or OfferUp, you can sell your nearly-new products. Although you will not be paid much, something is better than nothing, right?
2. Do not forget your guest room:
If selling online is not your cup of tea, then you might want to consider keeping the mattress for your guest bedroom! Depending on your reason for return, you can make use of the product only sometimes and not regularly.
3. Give it time:
When you start thinking about returning your mattress, the first thing to do is to make sure that you sleep on it for 30 days if not more. Most mattresses take time in adjusting, and you do not want to mess up your budget just by being impatient, do you? Nevertheless, if you are on a tight budget, there are various methods that you can make use of to make a mattress firmer or softer, depending on your preference!
4. Consider getting it exchanged:
If the product is not severely damaged and you love the store, then you might want to consider getting it exchanged. Almost all stores have an exchange policy and you must make sure that you fulfill the criteria. It is more rational and good for your budget.
Now that you know that Furniture Fair accepts returns of mattresses, make sure to keep the product in a good condition should you ever want to return it later. To return your product you also need to make sure to keep your fee receipt safe. Other than this, check the criteria and make sure that the product and its conditions fit. Moreover, if your return request gets rejected, you can make use of the other options mentioned above!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the maximum duration under which I can file for return?
You can request a return after 30 to 120 days.
- Is there a return fee at the Furniture Fair?
Yes, you will have to pay $40.