Dillard’s Incorporation is a luxury department store chain having around 282 stores in 29 states. The company was founded by William T Dillard in 1938. It is based in America and is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas. The highest number of Dillard’s departments is in the state of Texas numbering 57. Let’s learn ‘Can I Use My Dillards Credit Card Anywhere?’.
Dillards Credit Card
Dillard’s offers credit cards for purchasing online, or in-store. The benefit of using their credit card includes assured discounts and rewards. But before going to that, let’s address the two different kinds of Dillard’s credit cards to answer the prime question of the article. The two different kinds of credit cards are the name Dilllards’s credit card and the other is known by the name Dillard’s American Express Cards, which is managed by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., under a license from American Express.Now coming to the question if Dillards Credit Card could be used anywhere, the answer is, No. Dillard’s credit card cannot be used anywhere, except for Dillard’s own stores or the Dillards own website. However, the Dillards American Express card can be put to use anywhere as the card is accepted all over the country.
Benefits of Dillards Credit Card
If you use the Dillards credit card for the payment it means, you get to access several perks at the Dillards store or the Dillards website, particularly on the Dillards credit card.
The benefits include:
- At exclusive events with the Dillards credit card, they give plus special offers meaning an offer on using the Dillards credit card and an additional offer at exclusive events.
- For the selected clearance events, you get early access, before anyone who does not use their credit card
- A special financing is offered on Men’s tailored clothes, home furnishings, and furniture if payment is done through their credit card
- At online purchase, they offer complimentary standard shipping
- They offer complimentary gift wrapping for in-store purchase
- Several bonus reward is offered to the customers and after reaching more than 640+ points, the customers get an additional percentage of discount on the product they wish to have
- They even organize a private shopping event for their special customers
On the Dillard’s American Express Card, the customer gets everything that a Dillard’s Credit cardholder gets and along with it they also get a few additional perks which are mentioned below:
- If you pay your monthly mobile phone bill using the Dillard’s American Express card you get a cell phone protection guarantee.
- You can access several presale tickets from popular events
- You can get an additional travel discount if you pay through the Dillards American Credit Card.
- You also get a discount on a hotel check-in using their American Express card for the payment.
A good initiative for sure by the various companies to have launched their credit cards in partnership with various banks that works well for both the partners. A normal credit card would anyway pay your bill but you do not get to access the aforementioned benefits with it, but using the company’s credit card several discounts follow your way. For sure a wise decision for a customer to apply for their department store’s credit card if they wish to save their money.
1. What is the return policy at Dillards Incorporation?
A. The Dillards have a 30-day return policy from the day any product is purchased both online and in-store. The product however should be unused, the tags unremoved, and the receipt of the purchase for the proofs. If you fulfill these criteria, you can initiate a return both online or by visiting the store.
2. How do I get my Dillard credit card issued?
To get your Dillards credit card issued, you can apply both in the online form on their website www.dillards.com/apply or by visiting their store. You can also ask for the Dillards card application mailed at your email id, after which you can fulfill and directly email them back, you need to give a call on 1-800-643-8276 and then press “0” to speak to a customer service representative on weekdays including Saturday from 7 a.m. to 12 A.m. and on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
3. Does the Dillards point expire?
Yes, the Dillards points do expire after the 12th month of earning them.
4. How much time does Dillards take for shipping the product?
At Dillard’s, they take 6-16 business days for the shipping of your product depending solely upon your destination. You can also keep tracking your order at their website to have a fair idea of the days it will take to reach you.
5. Do Dillards offer international shipping?
Yes, Dillards do offer international shipping and delivery of their products by Border free. Your financial transaction and shipment would be processed by Border free while your customer service needs would be handled directly by Dillards.