- Amazon Prime is a monthly service programme that costs $139. Prime members get numerous benefits. However, the best benefit is free one- or two-day shipping on most Prime items. There’s more to Amazon Prime than just fast shipping. It’s a monthly subscription service that grants customers access to a number of Amazon advantages. Fast shipping, exclusive Prime Day offers, free movie streaming, and other services are just a few of the perks. The corporation claimed last year that it has more than 200 million paid Prime subscribers throughout the world.
- An Amazon Prime subscription now costs $15 per month, or $139 per year. A 30-day free subscription is included with the annual Prime membership. Amazon also provides two subsidized Prime memberships: Prime Student and a membership for people who qualify for certain government assistance programs. The cost of a Prime Student membership has been increased from $59 to $69 per year. Exclusive student membership benefits include Amazon Music Unlimited for $1 per monthly and textbook benefits. Students can try Prime for six months for free before having to pay for it. The cheaper option is $7 per month, with a 12-month verification period. Subscribers get the same services as members who pay the normal subscription fee.
- Prime members can get free one-day shipments on a range of items with no minimum spend requirement. Prime members get free two-day delivery on items that can be delivered the same day they order them. For qualifying items, same-day delivery is offered without a membership for up to $13 per order. When Prime members choose Two-Day shipping, they can have selected or before packages delivered on their launch day for free. Users who choose no-rush service, which postpone delivery of products, can gain points that can be used on new purchases.
- According to the latest RBI standards, credit/debit card information can only be stored by card networks (VISA/Mastercard, etc.) and/or providing banks from January 1, 2022. Starting January 1st, you won’t be able to access stored cards unless you give Amazon permission to tokenize them. You can pay using these payment options, Pay on Arrival, Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Unified Payment Interface (UPI), and Easy Monthly Deposits are all options available.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT CARDS
- The following Indian bank cards can only be used to make payments are:
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and RuPay are examples of credit cards; Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, and Maestro are examples of debit cards. Only HDFC, IDBI, PNB, and PMC bank Rupay credit cards are accepted.
Only Citibank and State Bank of India provide Maestro debit cards, which they accept. Prepaid debit cards like PayZapp are also accepted. Payment can be divided between an Amazon Gift Card and one of the approved credit or debit cards, but not multiple cards. Prime membership cannot be purchased using credit or debit cards issued outside India.
PRIME SAVINGS, DEALS & REWARDS
- Amazon Family Deals and Discounts: Get 20% off diapers with Sign up & Save and 15% off qualifying goods from your baby registry. Get 30-minute preview to Amazon.com Flash Sales and new events with Prime Instant Access. Pre-orders of select online games now come with a $10 Amazon credit for Prime members. Previously, during or before phases, Amazon provided 20% off wholly new video games. Kindle First: Subscribers in the United States have first rise to a special book from the Kindle First selections each month for free.
- FreeTime Unlimited: Families will save money with FreeTime Unlimited, which includes a tonne of kid-friendly entertainment. The Non-members pay $4.99 per month against $2.99 for the members. Whole Foods: The members get unique discounts at Whole Foods stores around the country. The members can get free Whole Foods delivery in two hours through the company’s Prime Now service.
- Prime members who have an Amazon Rewards Visa Card can receive 5% back on Amazon.com purchases, 2% back in restaurants, petrol stations, and drugstores, and 1% back on everything else. In addition, you may earn 5% back on your Whole Foods purchases. Amazon features a segment named Just for Prime on their website. Only members may take advantage of these special offers.
- DIGITAL BENEFITS
- You can enjoy hundreds of famous movies and TV series for free with Amazon Video. Stream from virtually any device at house or on the road. No cable necessary, cancel at any time, and no other applications to download. Prime members pay $4.99–$14.99/month. Prime subscribers get access to Amazon Music. With your Prime subscription, you’ll get ad-free access to 2 million songs and millions of podcast episodes. Portable listening allows you to listen to music and podcasts on any Echo device. Full access to over 75 million albums and countless of podcasts programs with Streaming Music. Individual plans for the members are just $8.99 per month.
GAMINGS & ENTERTAINMENTS
- Prime Gaming: Each month, get free games to keep, in-game stuff for your favourite games across all platforms, and a Streaming account subscriptions.
Amazon Photos: Prime customers get limitless complete picture storage and 5GB of video storage with Amazon Photos, and they can quickly purchase printed items or customise their Echo Show or FireTV using Amazon Photos.
Amazon Kids+ is an all-in-one membership that grants kids access to tens of thousands of kid-friendly books, videos, educational applications, and games on capable devices and members can also save up to 40%.
- One of the really startling things Amazon has done to bring about this transition is to convert its users into members. The subscription model is not common in the retail or supermarket industries. With Amazon Prime, Amazon has redefined and revolutionised the notion of subscriptions and produced a very successfully execute for consumer loyalty. Amazon Prime is a success to amazon, and there are two major reasons for this. For starters, Prime makes it considerably easier for people to purchase online by removing one of the most significant hurdles to e-commerce: delivery payment. The customer’s buying barrier is thereby lowered, and Amazon is rewarded with additional purchases. Second, Amazon employs “bundling” as a fundamental tactic, increasing the number of services and content available through Prime.