Being a parent to a beautiful child is a reward in itself, and you deserve a little extra! Baby supplies may rapidly pile up, and diapers are one of the most expensive household items for families with young children. Huggies is here to help you save money, win prizes and rewards for buying, and feel better about the never-ending supply of diapers. Huggies has partnered with Fetch to bring you a very exciting Huggies Rewards+ program. This easy-to-use loyalty program can help you have $100+ on all Huggies®, Pull-Ups®, and Goodnites® products. Huggies® Rewards+ Loyalty program allows you to exchange reward points for gift cards to your favorite retailers. Things You Need to Know About Huggies Rewards+ Program-Everything.
How does it work?
- To earn points on your Huggies® purchases, take a picture of your receipt and upload it to the Fetch app. There is no need for you to save the receipt if you shop from an online retailer. If you purchase online, just link your e-receipts to Fetch. If you’ve made purchases from an online store like Walmart, Target, Shipt, Costco, Instacart, Sam’s Club, Boxed, Peapod, or Jet, you may accomplish this by simply logging into your email account in the Fetch app.
- Earn points for all Huggies® purchases as well as over 500 other brands. Every receipt you photograph gives 25 points. Huggies points are also accrued over time and rewarded depending on the final purchase price, excluding any tax, delivery, and any expenditures other than the product itself.
- You’ll earn unique Huggies® gifts when you reach a particular milestone. You can also convert all of your Fetch points into gift cards. These points can be redeemed for gift cards, charitable donations, subscriptions to periodicals, or opportunities to enter sweepstakes. Gift cards may be divided into a wide range of categories, including those for things like Art, Beauty, Electronics, Entertainment, Fashion, Gifts, Home Goods, Media, Office Supplies, Pets, Restaurants, Retail, Spa, Specialty, & Travel.
Points and Prizes
All you need to do now is download the fetch app, enroll in the Huggies rewards+ program and start saving! You will be able to receive points just by a simple scan of your receipt. This is irrespective of whether your receipt contains Huggies products or not. But if it does, you earn extra points.
If the Huggies purchase amounts to $150, it amounts to 5,000 fetch reward points. Similarly for $350, you get 10,000 fetch reward points, for $550 to 15,000 and $750 to 20,000 points.
Fetch reward points can be earned through purchases from other brands as well, such as Annie’s Homegrown, Miralax, Seventh Generation, and Yoplait, Baby Dove, Cheerios, Cottonelle, Kleenex, and A+D.
$1 amounts to 1,000 fetch points. For example, a Huggies purchase of $150 amounts to 5,000 fetch reward points which means the customer is eligible for a $5 gift card.
Huggies Rewards+ Fetch program VS Huggies Rewards
Huggies Rewards+ Fetch program is different from the existing Huggies Rewards.
Points are granted for various activities in Fetch. Here, even if no products on the receipt qualify for bonus points, you will receive 25 points just for scanning it. Consumers are given points for all purchases from more than 300 qualified companies that are included in Fetch, based on the amount paid for the product. Additionally, based on a consumer’s participation, personalized offers are shown to them, with additional points awarded for uploading receipts for specific products. Finally, you can earn more points by recommending friends using your unique referral code. Huggies purchases will also make progress toward outstanding awards and rare presents, similar to the current program.
Huggies Rewards+ Fetch program VS other reward programs
Huggies Rewards+ Fetch program is an ideal option that helps you earn points through various sources, not just baby products. Here you can redeem these points for gift cards in multiple places such as Walmart, Ulta, and Olive Garden. Fetch has over 300 partner retailers, making this reward program and saving money easy for the customer.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Huggies Rewards+ Fetch program
- Easy and free to use with the Fetch app
- You can achieve points through multiple partnered venders of Fetch
- Large and exciting range of gift cards available.
- Special offers are available on the Fetch app
- It is not limited to baby products.
- If the receipt is not from a fetch partnered vendor, then it only amounts to 25 points
- You need to scan your receipts within 14 days
- For parents who take short shopping trips throughout the week, you can only submit 35 receipts within 7 days.
- If the account is inactive for 90 days, you may lose the points you haven’t redeemed.
Despite its pros and cons, the Huggies Rewards+ Fetch program is one of the best in the market if you are parents who want to save money. Having a baby necessitates a large number of purchases and enrolling in a rewards program like this is one method to earn a small bonus when you spend.