We get bored seeing old furniture and want to bring new furniture into our house. In such a situation, the problem becomes what should we do with this old heavy furniture? We can now sell them not only offline but also online and get cash in return for them. There are many online marketplaces and apps on which we can advertise our goods. These apps and markets provide all the services related to the delivery, and sale of our items. Let’s talk about the platforms on which we can sell our old furniture at the right price and convenience:
- Facebook: Facebook is a very familiar and most popular social media app on which you stay connected with your relatives and friends. You can put an advertisement to sell your old furniture through Facebook. Since there are people you know in it, they will have confidence in you and they may have seen your furniture before. In this way, you can sell your furniture as soon as possible at reasonable prices according to your convenience by making your advertisement viral among the people you know. Apart from this, you can also sell your old furniture by putting your advertisement in the Buy and Sell group on Facebook.
- Remoov: If you want to get rid of your old furniture as soon as possible and you do not want to work hard for it nor do you have enough time to spend your time selling the furniture, then this site is very useful for you. This site takes all the responsibility of selling your furniture. They will come to your home and take your furniture from you. Now the whole process of selling will be done by the website. The only problem is that it takes a little more money to sell your furniture. So if you want to sell your furniture as soon as possible without any stress, then this will prove to be a good platform. But if you want to earn more money by working hard yourself then it will be less beneficial for you.
- Route 66 Furniture: It is an online consignment that facilitates you to sell your furniture. You will need to send pictures of your furniture to them and they will soon send your company representative to your home to pick up your furniture. This is a convenient and easy way to sell your old furniture.
- OfferUp: OfferUp is a buyer and seller app. On this, you can create your profile and place your advertisement and also check the buyer’s profile. What is the buyer’s rating? This will let you know whether your purchase is trustworthy or not. But there is a problem in this that due to the low rating of buyers and sellers, people lose their trust in them.
- LetGo: LetGo is also a website and app that allows you to place your items for sale in a local area. All you need to do is sign up on LetGo and advertise your stuff. Interested buyers will show their interest to you through messages directly in the app. If you like the offer then you can sell your item at your convenience. LetGo does not charge any fee for the transaction of any item, or for advertising the item.
- Chairish: There is a site specially made for buying and selling furniture. It will be very convenient to sell old furniture. Because only those people will come to this site who are looking to buy old furniture. So it becomes easy to sell it. In this, you have to upload pictures of your furniture and enter its details. You will be paid through the website.
- eBay: eBay provides a huge platform for buying and selling products. The most important thing about eBay is that it works as a bidding site. So here the dealer can get the maximum price for his product.
- Recycler: Recycler is a website whose section is solely concerned with the buying and selling of furniture. If you want to sell your furniture through this website, then you will have to create an account on the website, after that you will have to put a photo of the item, which you want to sell. And you have to write its details. Posting of ads is free but charges differ depending on the zip code you choose to sell the product and what item you are selling. This website originated from print media. This website does not charge any commission on sales, it makes you a huge profit.
Therefore, we can say that in the digital world, it has become quite easy to sell the heaviest items online. Websites and apps help you to sell your items at the earliest with a reasonable price in a convenient manner.