Grillo’s Pickles is now a popular brand and probably everybody knows about it. It’s a food and beverage company named after its founder Travis Grillo, founded in Boston in the year 2008. The company has covered an inspiring journey from a single pushcart to million dollars business, having retail stores at more than 10,000 different locations. However, in April 2021, it was acquired by Kings Hawaiian rolls. Its mission is to sell “Crisp, Clean, & Fresh” pickles to its customers. It is famous for selling a variety of pickles that uses the 100-year-old Italian recipe from grandma’s time, with a unique peculiar taste in different shapes & sized jars. Here we will see about Grillo’s Pickles Costco
Now, you are wondering where to find this unique pickle having 5-star ratings reviewed by its customers. The good news is that you can easily find this pickle on online websites and many popular retail stores including Costco. Yes, Costco, one of the largest retailers in the USA, is also selling the Grillo’s Pickles but, it is not available at all the store locations. So, it depends where you are living. At present, Costco has these variants of the Grillo’s Pickles at its stores namely Dill Spears in 52 ounces (oz) jars costing $6.99; Dill Chips, Pickle Spear Classic Dill, Whole Dills Classic Dill in 32 ounces; and a new variant called Pickle De Gallo, etc. Smaller packaging of 16 oz is also being sold. The price of these varies on the size of the jar, which you are buying ranging between $5 and $10.
What are the Different Variants of these Pickles?
It’s the specialty of these pickles that makes them unique from others that it comes in many different versions & variety of flavors. Some of them include: –
- Spicy versions
- Half Sours
- Sandwich Maker Slices
- Pickle De Gallo (a type of dip)
- Pickle Beverages & Flavoured Drinks containing electrolytes.
- Bread & Butter chips
- Hot Dill Pickle Chips, and many more.
How to check the availability of the pickles in my area at Costco ?
It’s always better to check the availability of an item rather than wasting your time & energy rushing to the store. There are two methods of doing that: –
Either you can check on Costco Website or, you can check on Grillo’s Pickles Website. Let’s discuss them one by one –
- Through Costco’s website:
- First, go to the official website i.e. www.costco.com
- Enter your ZIP code in the dialog box
- Then, type “Grillo’s pickles” in the product type
- Submit it & the availability status will be displayed on the screen.
- Through the website of Grillo’s Pickles:
- You have to go to the official website of the co. www.grillospickles.com
- Then, enter your ZIP code
- The list of stores selling it will be displayed on the screen.
No need to worry if the Costco stores in your area are not selling them, they are available at many other retail stores like Amazon Fresh, InstaCart, Walmart, Kroger, Target, etc. You can go for the 2nd method in case, you don’t find it through the first one.
What Makes these Pickles the Best in the Market?
- According to the data published by Mandelez International’s “State of Snacking” Report, customers want 3 main qualities in a Snack that are freshness, low in sugar, & low in fat. These pickles have all the qualities that customers are looking for.
- They can fit any type of diet i.e. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, and Weight Watchers.
- They contain only 5 calories and have a very low amount of fats.
- Don’t have any chemical or artificial preservatives as they are stored & shipped in refrigerated containers.
- They are made from fresh vegetables & fruits directly picked from the gardens. Freshness is its specialty.
- They are very crispy so they can be the best alternative for the evening or tea-time snacks.
- They have a perfect mix of vinegar & salt and have a peculiar taste due to the addition of grape leaves inside the jar.
Do Grillo’s Pickles only sell Pickles?
No, they sell merchandise too apart from their famous pickles range. Many of us (including me as well) get confused as it sounds by its name that the company only sells pickles under its brand name but, that’s not the case. You can find many different types of categories of items on its website or in other stores like: –
- Clothing Line – They came up with a clothing line to promote their brand. They are selling scarves, T-shirts, etc. with the logo of their pickle printed on them.
- They are also selling Sneakers.
- Water bottles
- Hats & Caps
- Tiffin boxes, etc.
According to Mordor Intelligence, the pickle market will grow expectedly by 3.41%, during the period of 2019-2024. By continuously doing innovation in the making of pickles, the company has come up with many new pickle products. Its popularity among people is multiplying day by day as it has sold millions of pickles products during the past 9 years since its foundation. Although many competitors came up in the market and are trying to imitate the formula & mix of the Grillo’s Pickles, still it successfully rules the market as the king of pickles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
Q1. What are these pickles made of?
The ingredients of the pickles are usually a combination of Cucumber (Sliced in form of spears or chips), Garlic, Dill, Vinegar, Salt, and Grape leaves. These slices are dipped into a liquid called Brine, which is a mixture of vinegar, salt & water.
Q2. Are the claims related to health & nutrients true?
Yes, the claims of it being vegan, gluten-free, low in fat & sugar, etc are absolutely true as all the products are launched in the market after getting tested & certified by the health concerned authorities.
Q3. Can I order it online too & are they too expensive?
Yes, you can purchase it by ordering online because many stores are offering the service of home deliveries. No, they are not expensive. The best part of buying them is that you don’t have to spend an extra penny for their high brand value. They come in an affordable price range starting from $5 to $10.