Firestone Tire and Rubber Company are one of the oldest tire companies in the United States. Firestone has launched its credit card, through which you can pay at any Firestone store after service throughout the United States. They are easy to apply for and activate and have no annual fee. Let us know about ‘Pay Firestone Credit Card Payment’.
Pay Firestone Credit Card Payment
A third-party financial organization called CFNA handles payments made with Firestone credit cards. It allows users to make payments in three different ways. Using your personal computer or phone, you can use your Firestone credit card to make an online payment. Through the mail, firestone credit card payments are also possible. Many people are confused about getting and paying through a Firestone credit card. In this article, we will provide you with all the possible ways to set up and pay through your Firestone credit card.
How to make a Firestone credit card?
Applying for a Firestone credit card is a simple process. It is almost a 5-to-7-minute procedure to apply for a firestone card. You need to upload an identification document too during the process. The following steps are needed to apply for a Firestone credit card:
- Open CFNA’s official website (https://www.cfna.com/firestone-credit-card)
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new webpage will be open for sending card applications.
- It is a four steps process including, Basic Information; Identity; Review, and Complete.
- Your full name, social security number, credit card number, date of birth, phone number, and address will be required.
- Provide identification document.
- In the end, you will be asked to review the complete application.
It is a very simple process to apply for a Firestone credit card.
Make Firestone Credit Card Payment Online
You can now use the Firestone website to pay your invoices for their services after obtaining a Firestone credit card. The following steps can be taken to pay bills for firestone services online,
- Open CFNA’s official login website (https://www.cfna.com/login)
- Enter your user name and click on “Log in.”
- Enter your password. Now you will be redirected to the Firestone dashboard page.
- For bill payment options, click on “View Payments.”
- To finish your payment, choose your payment amount and provide your bank account and routing numbers.
Make Firestone Credit Card Payment through phone
After making a firestone credit card, you can now pay your bills for firestone services through your phone. The following instructions are provided to pay bills for firestone services using a firestone credit card over the phone,
- You can contact CFNA at 800-321-3950 to pay for Firestone services using the phone.
- You can use the free automated service to make a payment by direct debit from your bank account
- Also, you can speak with a customer service representative to pay using a debit card or credit card.
- Please be aware that this service carries a $4.95 processing fee.
Make Firestone Credit Card Payment by mail
If you prefer paying your bills by mail, you can make payments through your Firestone credit card by mail. The following instructions are provided to pay bills for firestone services using a firestone credit card by mail. Paper checks and money orders are also accepted by CFNA if that’s how you choose to pay your bills. Send your payment and the payment voucher from your credit card statement by mail, if at all possible. If you don’t have the payment coupon, write your Firestone credit card number on the check or money order to guarantee that your payment is credited to your account. Here is the mailing address for payments:
Credit First NA
P.O. Box 81344
Cleveland, OH 44188-0344
Late payments using a Firestone credit card
You can also make late payments using any of the proposed solutions. However, each time you miss a deadline, you may be charged a late fee of up to $40. Over time, this might cost you money and hurt your credit score. By making timely payments to your account each month, you can avoid this cost. Knowing your due date and the date that payments are paid into your account are both important. Your payments made online or by mail must be received during office hours before 5 p.m. EST to be credited to your account; otherwise, you will have to pay for an extra day. For same-day credit, phone payments made using the automated system or a customer care agent must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST.
According to our research, we have presented you with all three possible ways that you can opt to pay for firestone services using a firestone credit card. The most common way is by paying online using their website. People can make payments for Firestone services over the phone too, using a Firestone credit card, their phone number, and the whole process is discussed in the article. Also, if you like the old ways, you can make payments by mail using checks and money orders. You will have to mention your Firestone credit card details on it and you are good to go. A well-known and commonly asked question is also addressed.