Ideal image MedSpa is a company that offers personal aesthetic and wellness services. Ideal Image is a specialist in providing popular services like Laser Hair Removal, Botox & Fillers, Cool Sculpting, and more.
As an International laser hair removal company, Ideal MidSpa opened in 2001. Former chiropractors Joseph Acebal and Rick Mikel opened this company. The Ideal Corporate headquarters is in Tampa, FL. The CEO of Ideal image MedSpa is David Prokupek.
It provides effective, affordable, and accessible services for personal changes. It is rapidly growing around North America with its medical experts. There are more than 800 medical experts who are Pros at delivering the best treatment to their clients.
The Ideal Image medspa has successfully cleared around 20 million FDA -cleared aesthetic treatments. Treatments like anti-aging services, photo facial, body sculpting, and more with a lifetime guarantee membership.
Its mission is to help people look and feel at their best by taking a holistic, personalized approach to health and wellness from the inside out.
The current annual income of the company is 300 million dollars.
Ideal Image medSpa, a fragmented MedSpa industry is becoming a good place for creating mindful growth within ourselves. According to the survey of 2018, there are around 5,431 ideal image MedSpas nationwide.
The company is expecting its growth from $11 billion in 2017 to nearly $28 billion in 2025. The average annual revenue of an ideal image is dollar 2.5 million. That means location wise the average profit margin is 29%.
In 2020, the rosy projection gave another boost to the medSpa industry. The online platform like zoom, google meet has created another way in the success of the company. With the help of this platform, they got numbers of new clients who come in and get the treatment/procedure done.
Ideal image has noticed that during this COVID 19 pandemic, its website traffic rise to more than 100 %. Laser hair removal, Cool Sculpting, non-surgical cooling technology process that eliminates fat cells, and Botox are some treatments that get famous during Pandemic.
Services provided with cost detail
The ideal image provides a various number of medical treatment services.
The below-given list is about services provided with its costing.
- Laser Hair Removal
Laser treatment is a Process of removing unwanted hair by destroying hair follicles with the exposure of pulses of laser light.
Laser Hair Removal treatment at ideal image costs up to $10,000.
Area for hair removal:
- Botox & Fillers
They help in Restoring Your Natural, Youthful Look. Through Botox, you can minimize the lines and wrinkles which occur because of facial expressions.
Fillers help in filling a thin area that happened because of aging.
- Botox- $300 to $700
- Dysport- The average cost of Dysport ranges between $300 and $400.
- Juvéderm- It costs $26500 /box
- Restylane- The cost for Restylane is between $275 and $700
- Voluma- $300 to $500
- Cool Sculpting
It is the process through which you can remove stubborn fat from parts of your body. It trims Extra Fat without Surgery.
The average cost for this treatment is between $2,000 and $4,000 per session.
The cost of cool sculpting depends on the area.
- Aram- $650 per treatment
- Stomach- $1,500 a session
- Both Outer and inner thighs- $4,000 or more
- IPL Photofacial
Through this treatment, you can improve your sports like dark spots, sun spots, age spots, rosacea, and skin texture. It’s a Reveal Clearer, Brighter.
The cost of an IPL Photo facial depends on the area of treatment. IPL costs $700 to $1,200 on an average.
- Cool Tone-
It uses magnetic muscle stimulation to non-invasively deliver pulses to the muscle For Flatter Stomach, Tighter Buttocks, Firmer Thighs.
A single cool Tone costs between $750.00 to $1,000.
This treatment uses ultrasound technology to Lift & Tighten Skin without Surgery.
Therapy costs just dollar 500 in an ideal image.
Offers at Ideal Image
Members will get access to free popular treatment annually for dollar 250/year.
VIP Pricing with a discount on Special services like 50% off CoolSculpting,90% on leader hair removal, touch up and Cool Tone, and other applicable medspa services.
Financial Offers an Ideal Image
The best thing that I like about the ideal image is, they provide free consultancy and treatment programs at an affordable price.
They also provide a written guarantee detail of the services with a complimentary consultation.
- They use long-lasting things.
- These machines are expensive but good.
- It offers free consultancy.
- It offers guaranteed lifetime membership.
- They have a great PTO program.
- There is no leadership in the company.
- Employers strive for work and life balance.
- The turnover rate is extraordinary.
- Upper management is silent in any situation.
- The management system is the worst.
- Rated 4 stars: The working staff is helpful, fun. I love the personalized service and hospitality. They have the best and professionals who help beyond their limits.
- Rated 4 star- One of the customers from California says she loves the company. The art equipment and medical professional is fantastic. I would recommend this company to my friend.
- Rated 3- Love the friendliness of the staff and the way they treat their clients. I’m happy with my result.
- Rates 1 star: One of the customers says she is disappointed with the ideal image treatment. They do not have concern for their clients and their time. They only care about money.
- Rated 1 star: She said I would highly recommend not to go to the ideal image. There is no proper management system. They do not pick up the call. No appointment was scheduled to give me service, and when I asked for a refund, they didn’t refund the money back.
- Rated 2: Lifetime card is not ideal. The treatments hurt like hell, and it’s also expensive. My package of hair removal cost me $3500.