IHerb is a leading online retailer of health, wellness & beauty products with over 15,000 items on offer. With an extensive range of personal care and medicinal remedies, IHerb offers an almost unparalleled customer service experience. Online shopping is fast and easy with the IHerb website, particularly if you are looking for specific items to purchase or are simply browsing for new brands. So, we will discuss the IHerb Return Policy and what does it state in detail and various faqs to know more about it.
IHerb is a retailer with an online store and fulfillment center based in Los Angeles, California. Jordan Shlain started the site as a business school project in 1999 to supply inexpensive supplements for his family and friends. The company has since become the largest retail distributor of natural products on the internet with over 1 million customers from over 220 countries worldwide.
IHerb Return Policy
IHerb Return Policy states that:
- The customer must return the product within 30 days to iHerb and follow the instructions on the website.
- If the customer returns a product that is opened or unopened, they will receive their money back less shipping and handling.
- The customer can only return one package at a time, but they can also buy other products so long as it doesn’t exceed USD 49 to proceed with a return.
- If there is no qualified purchase for return within 30 days, then customers should call iHerb directly for more help on getting a refund or exchange.
- The customer must ship the product with a trackable shipping method.
- If the customer does not return a product within 30 days, they will be banned from all iHerb websites and products.
- The customer must include the invoice number/user number/PID to make sure they are eligible for a return.
- The returned product must be unused, and if the customer has any receipt or proof of purchase, they will still be accepted as long as there is no damage to the product.
- IHerb reserve the right to refuse any returns if found the defective, counterfeit, or used product.
- It takes time for the returns department to process your request, so please allow 3-5 days for it to process before contacting iHerb via email or phone.
- All products are covered by iHerb lifetime warranty and 30 days money-back guarantee policy.
- If the products are found to be defective in any way, iHerb will pay for shipping both ways.
- All refunds are done at the sole discretion of iHerb.
- If you do not like any iHerb products, please let us know within 30 days and send the product back for a full refund.
- The prices listed are final and not eligible for exchanges or refunds.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Note: Within 14 days of receiving your order, the shop gives a 30-day money-back guarantee only if the purchase was made as a consequence of an error in iHerb’s information gathering procedure or if the product is faulty (according to our quality control) and replacements will be supplied.
IHerb Return Policy Faqs
- How long does the return policy last?
The IHerb return policy lasts for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Can I exchange an item or get a refund?
IHerb doesn’t issue refunds and there is no option to exchange items in your shopping cart. All sales are final. Any product you receive must be unused and in its original packaging with all labels still attached. Unopened products must not have any signs of tampering, like test strips or tamper-evident seals on them. If you were given defective goods, such as a free sample that falls short of expectations, these rules may change when it comes to your decision to return items within 30 days.
- I’ve used the product. Can I return it now?
In most cases, no. You must leave the product unused and unopened for us to accept your return as a miss-purchase or defective item for a proper refund. This also applies to products that have been opened, used, and are returned within 30 days of the purchase date. In these instances, I recommend that you contact customer service for assistance.
- I received the wrong item. Can I return it?
IHerb will exchange items if you receive an incorrect item or it has been damaged during transit. If the product arrives in fine condition at your destination and you decide you do not want the item, you will not be eligible for a refund. You must contact them within 15 days of your delivery date and request an exchange of items. Items lost in transit or damaged during shipping cannot be exchanged. In most cases, they can ship you a replacement product right away. If they are unable to ship out a replacement product on the same day, they will notify you by email and give you additional instructions on how to return your product to them for an exchange
With over 15 000 items on offer, iHerb offers the most extensive range of merchandise that a consumer could want. Customer satisfaction is very high with iherb, despite their policy that all sales are final, as long as you adhere to all the terms and conditions.