Amazon is an American company providing e-commerce, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, cloud computing services. It is counted in one of the biggest companies in the United States along with Apple, Meta, Microsoft, Google. Jeff Bezos founded Amazon in Washington, the United States, who is a multi-billionaire and has topped the richest people chart once. Does Amazon Take PayPal? is also the tech company with the most number of employees. In 2021 it will be the world’s largest internet company cloud computing platform, AI assistant provider, and live-streaming service. Amazon is limited to a delivery service marketplace and more like Amazon fulfillment, Amazon Prime, Amazon payments, Amazon Kindle, Kindle Fire, Amazon Fresh, Amazon reviews, Amazon Vine Voice, IMDb, Audible, and many more all managed by Amazon. Some other companies like Zappos, CDNOW, buy VIP, Quidsi, and many others are owned by Amazon.
Payment Methods Offered By Amazon
Amazon has a lot of services you might be interested in and maybe want to pay from, like Amazon Music, Prime Video, Prime membership, and many others. Here is how you can do it and what payment methods Amazon accepts for it. To promote Amazon pay, PayPal is not accepted by Amazon.
- Amazon Secured Card
- Discover Network
- Diner’s Club
- China UnionPay
- Prepaid credit or gift cards (Visa, American Express, or MasterCard)
- Amazon Store Card
- Master Card or Euro Card
- American Express
Amazon Prime Subscription Benefits
Amazon Prime can be purchased by using a wide number of payment methods mentioned above. Currently, Amazon is also offering their customers to try the Prime subscription at no cost for 30 days. After the trial period, you will be charged but you can cancel the subscription anytime you want. Here is what the Prime Subscription offers.
- Two-day, One-day, or even Same-day delivery on all the items available on the Amazon marketplace
- A wide selection of groceries is eligible to be delivered in under 2 hours.
- You can shop throughout the week and receive all the orders on a single day to reduce all the hassle.
The prime subscription not only limits itself to the Amazon marketplace but also gets to stream on the Amazon Prime Video platform with it. Here is what you get on that platform.
- Ad-free access to all the originals, movies, and TV shows
- Occasionally movies still in the theater are also offered on Prime Video
- 4k video quality, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos on selected titles, and if supported by your device
After The Video Streaming Platform, You Also Get To Stream Music On Prime Music
- Ad-free music streaming
- High-Quality Music
- Ability to download music
- You can be logged in on up to 10 devices, and music can be streamed only on one device at a time.
- Streaming on a browser does not require an authorization
Prime Benefits Here Is A List Of Them
- You can save more on a lot of items than the normal users
- You will get two-day delivery for medicines and can save up to 80% on prescriptions
- Storage to store full-resolution, unlimited photos will also be provided
- Ability to try clothes and accessories before you pay for them
- A free Twitch channel subscription every month, get selected paid games for free and exclusive in-game content for free.
- Special discount on some books at Kindle
Amazon Prime subscription can be purchased either annually or monthly. A monthly subscription will cost you $13 per month, whereas an annual subscription will be economically better and cost you $120 per year, which is only $10 per month. Plans for college students are also offered by Amazon, which can only be purchased monthly and costs 50% less than the normal subscription plan, which is $6.50 per month. There is also a qualified Gov. Assistance plan, which only costs $6.00 per month.
Amazon not accepting PayPal as a digital payment method can be a downside and not convenient to a lot of customers. Still, it also offers a lot of perks and benefits with its subscription at a lower price and a lot of other payment methods which might be convenient for a lot of other customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 . I have enjoyed the free trial once. Can I be eligible for it again?
QA . Yes, even if you have enjoyed the free trial once, you can still get it again, but for that, you will have to wait for 12 months and give in the credit card details again.
Q2 . Can I get refunded if I am not satisfied?
QA . Yes, you can get refunded depending upon how much of the provided benefits you have used or fully refunded if you have not used any of them. (Note that getting refunded is only possible if you have signed up for the Prime membership directly through Amazon and not other third-party). If it is a third-party case, then you will have to contact them first.