Here we will see about the Ferkos Fine Jewellery Return Policy
New Jersey-based handcrafted Jewellery Company, Ferko’s Fine Jewellery carefully designs all their jewellery in their New York-based City studio. The family-owned business is a part of the jewellery, leather, clothing, and luggage industry. Every single piece is made on order and the order takes around 7 to 10 business days to reach.
The return policy of the company is still flexible. The company accepts exchange and return of their products. All you have to do is contact them within 5 days of the delivery and send the product back to them within 14 days of the delivery. But some items cannot be exchanged or returned.
How to Order an Item:
- You can place your order easily and ask any queries related to it on their official email address.
- If you have a special design in mind and want to make a personalized order with custom work then also you can contact them on the email id mentioned above and freely tell them your requirements.
- Questions regarding orders can be sent with the order number and questions on the email id mentioned above.
Gift cards and Personalised Notes:
The company also issues gift cards which you can purchase and give to anyone.
While placing an order you will get the option to inform them about writing a personalised message in the instruction box for the seller.
Places Where Ferkos Supply:
- Ferkos currently ships in the USA. Internationally it ships to all of Europe, Australia, and Canada.
- Ferkos provides its products in multiple countries but it requires a slightly longer time and you have to wait for some days after transmission for your parcel to reach you.
Steps to be Followed for Product Return
- Firstly contact them through email for return permission.
- Please note that the first step is necessary else no refund would be granted.
- The company suggests you pack your returns in the original package, return your order with an insured trackable courier & preserve your order receipt.
- You should also include your name and invoice number on a note for a convenient process.
- As your return is received and checked, you will receive an email notifying you that the company has received your returned items.
- The email will also verify that your reimbursement has been granted and it will take a few days.
Conditions for Return
- The company would not pay for the shipping costs of the return items. The items must be shipped back in their actual condition that is without any harm making sure no damage has been done to them. Same packaging should be used for return parcels.
- As the return period is of 14 days so after that only the articles with the store credit period of up to 30 days after the period of delivery are qualified for return.
- While making a return make sure the commodities are in the same situation as you obtained them. Depleted or deteriorated items are not eligible for a refund.
Non-Returnable or Exchangeable Products:
Due to the quality and conditions of certain items, they become ineligible for exchange.
The following commodities can only be returned if they arrive damaged or defective:
- 1.Customised or personalised orders
- 2.Eternity Bands made on order
- 3.Items that are on sale
- 4.Items that are purchased during a sales event
Order Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests can be applied within 24 hours of purchase.
To do that reach them immediately at their email id along with your order number in the subject of the email.
The return policy of Ferkos Fine Jewellery is simple yet one should carefully do it. The jewellery items are carefully prepared and adored by almost every customer. But before placing an order you should read all the terms and conditions of the company’s policies and guidelines regarding the products.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Que.1 Which fonts are used by Ferkos for jewellery?
A-1 The company uses fonts such as Bookman Old Style and Times New Roman in their jewellery engravings.
Que.2 How can a customer track his/her order?
A-2 The order can be easily tracked although sometimes it can take 1- 2 days before it becomes trackable. If you’re not able to track it or the order gets misplaced in transit, reach the company through their email id.
Que.3 What are the shipping charges and circumstances for worldwide orders?
A-3 The price for exporting internationally is estimated at checkout and varies for each nation.
An international order might require you to pay some Import fee etc before your parcel is transmitted. These costs and duties are not involved in the purchase price and are solely for the shopper.
Q. 4 What if the product does not fit?
A-4 Ferkos offers to resize any article you shop from them free for the first time. However, there is an exception for Eternity Rings as due to the customization factor and their characteristics their size can’t be changed.