“Dryer sheets” sounds familiar right? Yes, these are the ones which you use to reduce static electricity and prevent your socks or other stuff from sticking to your sweaters. They also prevent your clothes from getting tangled while you put them together in a dryer and help in maintaining freshness. Ever wondered, if you end up buying too many boxes of dryer sheets altogether where are you going to store them? Well, that’s what we are gonna talk about here. So, let’s find out where you can store your dryer sheets.Find about Container for dryer sheets.
Container for dryer sheets
Generally, dryer sheets come in packages made of paper and you gotta peel off the cover to start using them. So, once you have ripped off the cover you don’t want your dryer sheets to be scattered all around your laundry room. You gotta organize them. And in case you have extra boxes of dryer sheets, you need to store them somewhere right? In that case, some dry containers or storage boxes, or even DIY containers can be used to store these dryer sheets. Now the question arises – what kind of containers can we use to store dryer sheets? To know more, continue reading.
Types of containers to store dryer sheets
You can use various types of containers according to your choice. Here’s a list of the different types of containers that you can use. Have a look.
- If you just want to organize your dryer sheets and don’t want to spend any extra money buying such stuff, you can just go for a normal plastic container with a lid. Like the basic Tupperware containers which you use to store any dry fruits or any kind of food. And if you don’t want the smell of your dryer sheets to go away then this one is a good choice.
- You can even use a basic acrylic tissue box as a dryer sheet dispenser.
- If you are someone who is more into aesthetic products and would like their laundry room to look aesthetic then you can buy some wooden dryer sheet holder with a hinged lid.
- You can also use a boathouse-designed rustic farmhouse dryer sheet dispenser for a nice home laundry decor.
- You might even use a customized container for storing dryer sheets. That would look pretty cool.
- You might also find a magnetic dryer sheet dispenser and attach it to your dryer. That would save you some space too.
- You can even make your DIY container.
Where can you buy such containers?
Now that you already know about what types of containers you can use to store dryer sheets, let’s see where you can find them?
- If you love going shopping you can buy these containers from a nearby store. You will also find aesthetic products in a shopping mall. So you can buy from there too.
- But if you’re someone who is too lazy to go out and buy a dispenser or a container then obviously you can look it up on Amazon. You will find plenty of containers, dispensers, or holders out there. That’s the easiest way to buy containers for your dryer sheets.
Things to keep in mind before buying containers
Here are a few points which you should keep in mind before buying a container for dryer sheets.
- Always check the dimensions of the container or the dispenser before buying.
- Make sure the size of the sheets that you are holding in your hand is smaller than the inner size of your container.
- Check for damaged products (in case any of the sides is broken).
- Check for the material of the container if it’s durable or not.
How to use them?
Step 1: First you have to rip off the cover of your dryer sheet package and take out the dryer sheets.
Step 2: Then remove the bottom of the dispenser and put the dryer sheets inside. Close the bottom lid and you’re done.
Step 3: Now you can take out dryer sheets one by one from the top of the dispenser just like you do for a tissue dispenser.
To keep your laundry room organized and to retain the fresh smell of the dryer sheets you need containers to store them. So whatever be the reason you should include a container for your dryer sheet in your daily lifestyle. But you also have to keep in mind the dimensions and the material of your container. If your dryer sheets don’t fit the container properly then it is of no use for sure. So you have to be careful while choosing them. So that’s all about containers for dryer sheets. Hope you got a nice idea about them and how to use them!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are they time-saving?
Well, they are not. If you pull out the dryer sheet from the dispenser it doesn’t get the next one ready as a tissue roll does. That is it’s not continuous. For pulling out the next sheet you have to dig your hand back into the dispenser. So it kind of takes more time to pull out dryer sheets.
- Does it save you space?
It does save you space. If you have limited space on top of your dryer or your cabinet above or inside a drawer then it would indeed save you some space. But if you buy in bulk then you might still require extra storage to store them.
- Is it reusable?
Yes, it is. Once your dryer sheets are finished you can again reload them with a new pack of dryer sheets. You can even store tissues in it.
- Can the back of the container be stuck to the wall to dispense dryer sheets?
It depends on the material of your container. If it is acrylic or wooden one it obviously won’t. But if you are using a magnetic one then it can be stuck to your dryer.