Walmart is one of the leading American retail stores. These stores sell just about everything, from groceries to home appliances. Walmart is everyone’s go-to store. They are excellent service providers who have been in the retail industry for over 6 decades now. Their prices are never over budget and their brands and wide product range are a major bonus. This article is about Walmart hours near me.
With the current pandemic we are facing, many stores and businesses were forced to change their opening and closing times. These new policies were implemented in every Walmart store as well. Now, with things starting to slowly go back to normal, you may be wondering what Walmart’s opening hours currently are. Let us look into this now.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Walmart has had to change its hours several times. The store still hasn’t come back to its original open 24 hours a day schedule. However, as the effects of the pandemic are driving down, their opening times have extended. Now, for most of the week, Walmart stores are open 17 hours a day.
Now that you know more about their hours, let us look into it in more detail, and any other relevant news about Walmart’s opening and closing times.
What are the current opening and closing times of stores?
- Currently, the set time for all Walmart stores to open is at 6;00 AM.
- The closing time for all Walmart stores is 11:00 PM.
- These times are different on Tuesday when Walmart holds its senior day. The stores will open one hour earlier for those aged 60 and above.
- Currently, on weekdays, all Walmart Pharmacies are set to open at 9:00 AM and are all set to close at 9:00 PM.
- On Saturdays, the pharmacies are set to open at 9:00 AM and close at 7:00 PM.
- On Sundays, the opening time is 10:00 AM and they close at 6:00 PM.
These times may vary depending on any sudden law changes in each State.
Sam’s Club is a subsidiary of Walmart. Most who shop at Walmart will most definitely shop at Sam’s Club too. These stores’ opening and closing times have been listed below.
- On weekdays the stores are open from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM for all members.
- Early shoppers for Plus Members, the stores are open from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- On Tuesdays, Sam’s Club – like Walmart, holds a senior day. These days, the stores open at 7:00 AM and close at 9:00 PM.
Note that other stores and services affiliated with Walmart will also have different opening and closing times.
For the opening and closing times of the photo center, vision center, pick-up, and delivery areas, you will need to call your nearest Walmart store and ask for their opening and closing times.
Others reasons why Walmart hours have been changed?
If your local Walmart is not opened by 6:00 AM or closed by 11:00 PM, this can be for any number of reasons.
- There are new laws affecting your State.
- The store has had an encounter with someone who tested positive for Covid-19.
- The store is undergoing sanitization.
Note that store times will also vary depending on the day. For instance, some stores will be open for 24 hours during the Easter holiday, whereas others will be closed, or only open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
To get the full list of hours when your nearest Walmart will be opened and closed, it is best to visit their store finder site.
Here, you put in your location details, find your closest store, click on it and then check out all of the information about that specific store.
The current set opening and closing times for all American Walmart stores are from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Your local Walmart may not adhere to these times for any number of reasons. To find out the exact times for any particular day you intend on vising the store or any one of its subsidiaries, it is best to use the store finder tool to find out all about your nearest store’s details.
- How do I find the store hours for my local Walmart store?
You can visit Walmart’s website and then look for the store finder tab. Click on it, enter your location details, and all of the store’s details will be listed.
- How do I find out whether my local Walmart store will be opened or closed on public holidays?
You will need to call in to confirm with your local store since all stores do not follow the same routine. Some may be opened 24 hours a day while others will keep to the opening at 6:00 AM and closing at 11:00 PM.