The return policy at Hobby Lobby—and other arts and crafts stores like it—can be a bit confusing, especially when you don’t have your receipt. Many people have questions about the return policy for Hobby Lobby and similar stores like Michaels and JoAnn Fabrics. The good news is that it’s not as complicated as it might seem, so here’s the scoop on the Hobby Lobby return policy without a receipt.
How to Return Items at Hobby Lobby Without a Receipt?
Have you ever found something in Hobby Lobby that was so cute, but it turned out to be way more expensive than you’d expected? And have you been disappointed to learn that Hobby Lobby doesn’t accept returns on these items? While they may not issue cash refunds, they will allow you to exchange or store credit for any items that are unwrapped and unopened.
It may even be possible to do so if an item is opened but still in new condition. These options can save you from having to eat the cost of an impulse buy! However, depending on your local store’s policies, some things must be returned without a receipt. To return an item:
Online Return Process
- To start an online return, go to their Return Form Page.
- Fill in your order number as well as your billing address ZIP code.
- Now, explain why you’re returning (You might have to pay the shipping fees in some cases)
- Fill out the form and submit it.
The processing of your online return can take up to two weeks.
In-store Return Process
- Simply visit a Hobby Lobby shop in your area.
- Inform them that you wish to return an order and that you need assistance.
- Provide them with your order number as well as any other information.
- Explain why you have a valid reason.
Instant returns are available in-store. You also won’t have to pay any delivery costs. As a result, it’s best to return the item in-store to avoid paying return shipping fees.
What is the Hobby Lobby Return Policy?
Hobby Lobby’s return policy is more lenient than that of most shops. If you used your credit card to make a purchase and there was no sign at the checkout alerting you to specific limitations, you can return it within 90 days of purchase. If you have your original sales receipt or proof of purchase, as well as ID, and it has been more than 90 days but less than one year after you purchased an item, Hobby Lobby will accept returns.
Customers can still exchange products for something of equivalent value with proof of purchase after one year, and up to five years after making a purchase, or sign up for shop credit.
Even though Hobby Lobby Return Policy does not require receipt for arts and crafts supplies , you cannot use them as replacements during their discount events (like half-off Valentine’s Day decor) unless you have preserved your original sale tag.
How can I start the Hobby Lobby refund process?
The refund method is similar to the one described above; when returning an item, you can choose between an exchange or a refund. You get money while asking for a refund. To begin the refund process, Follow:
- Log in to their main website.
- Select the refund option from my orders.
- Fill in the required information and billing address.
- State the reason for the request, and submit it.
- Visit a Hobby Lobby shop near you.
- Tell them you’d like a refund on something.
- Give the necessary information, such as the order number and reason.
- Return the item and take the money.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Hobby Lobby Refund?
It all depends on whether you have your receipts with you or not. If you don’t have one and there’s no way to show it was an authorized purchase, you won’t be able to get your money back. You can, however, ask them for assistance.
However, if you have proof of purchase (such as a credit card statement or a bank account), you will almost certainly earn cashback for your transaction. Expect to wait a few weeks for your payback if you don’t have any evidence of purchase. The majority of employees claim that things should arrive in 5-7 business days.
Hobby Lobby has an incredible return policy that allows shoppers to shop with confidence . However, what is even more amazing about their system is that you can still take advantage of it without a receipt! So don’t let your fear of not being able to make your way back through Hobby Lobby’s massive store keep you from buying items at their amazing prices.
- Can You Return Personalized Gifts at Hobby Lobby?
No. Hobby Lobby does not accept returns on personalized items. You can, however, exchange them for something of equivalent worth. If an item that suits your needs is no longer available, you can get a refund less any applicable restocking costs if you return it within 60 days of purchase and have your original sales receipt.
- How much must you spend at Hobby Lobby to qualify for free shipping?
Hobby Lobby occasionally offers free delivery on orders of $50 or more.
- Is there a reward program at Hobby Lobby?
Yes, Hobby Lobby has a loyalty program. To earn points on your purchases, apply for the Hobby Lobby Rewards Visa credit card.