With the rainy season and pipe leaks comes the threat of mold infestation. Molds are hazardous fungi that spread rapidly in damp and moist conditions. If left unattended, they spread all over the place in no time, causing severe health issues. When it comes to mold remediation, it is always the right choice to seek professional help before it gets too late. Stanley Steemer is the one-stop destination for professional cleaning services. Read on to find out if Stanley Steemer offers mold remediation services. Let’s know ‘Does Stanley Steemer Clean Mold?’
Stanley Steemer is a carpet cleaning company that offers its services in upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning, etc. As of 2022, the company does water damage restoration and offers mold remediation services across 49 states in the US.
How Does Stanley Steemer Clean Mold?
With approximately 280 stores across the United States, Stanley Steemer has an excellent regional and nationwide network. The company offers 24/7 water services and quickly attends to emergencies like mold remediation, water extraction, etc.
The company has a great team of certified professionals who clean the mold in no time. Besides the certifications, the professionals have access to advanced equipment that helps them be quick and efficient with their work. Apart from this, the professionals constantly undergo special training to keep themselves updated about new problems in the niche.
The following are the steps of how Stanley Steemer cleans mold:
- After being contacted by a customer, Stanley Steemer offers an approximate quotation for their services based on the problems described by the customer.
- If the customer agrees on the price, the company sends a team of its expert professionals to the location.
- The professionals assess the situation in the affected area and disinfect the place using their knowledge and advanced equipment.
- The team finishes its work by rearranging the furniture they moved during the cleaning process.
How Much Does Stanley Steemer Charge To Clean Mold?
Stanley Steemer’s website does not specify charges for its mold remediation services. This is because the cleaning charges depend on several factors like-
- Size of the property
- Product to be cleaned
- The severity of the problem
Steps to Receive Quotation For Mold Remediation Service
However, the website offers approximate quotations for its services. Customers can get an approximate quote for mold remediation service by following the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit Stanley Steemer’s mold remediation website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Fill in the basic details like name, mail-id, contact number, and zip code.
- Describe the problem in detail and get a free quotation from the company.
Apart from the website, customers can also get a free quote by calling them.
Other Services Offered by Stanley Steemer
Besides mold remediation services, Stanley Steemer offers the following professional cleaning services such as hardwood floor cleaning and sealing, air duct cleaning, carpet cleaning, water damage repair, and more.
Pros And Cons Of Stanley Steemer Mold Remediation Services
The professional cleaning company has its share of pros and cons. They are as follows-
- The company offers 24/7 water services.
- Stanley Steemer’s employees are experienced professionals with certifications.
- The company has been in business for the past 17 years and possesses more experience than its competitors.
- The professionals have access to the best technology, which helps them deliver quick and efficient results.
- The company offers limited services compared to its competitors.
- Despite its strong regional network, the company is only limited to particular states in the nation, leaving the others unattended.
Stanley Steemer is one of the most popular professional cleaning services companies in the US. The company offers a wide range of cleaning services and is a one-stop destination for home cleaning services. Currently, Stanley Steemer offers water restoration and mold remediation services, besides its other services. While the company’s website doesn’t specify the charges for its services, it instead provides the customers with free quotations based on the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Stanley Steemer Use Chemicals To Clean Their Carpets?
The company claims to use gentle, environment-friendly cleaning agents that are entirely harmless to people and pets. To get the complete list of chemicals used by the company, visit their website.
- How Long Does Stanley Steemer Take To Clean?
The cleaning time of the room depends on several factors like- the condition of the room, size of the room, and movable furniture in the room. On average, Stanley Steemer professionals take approximately 20 minutes to clean each room.
- Does Stanley Steemer Allow Me To Reschedule My Appointment?
Customers can cancel or reschedule their Stanley Steemer appointment by calling 1-800-STEEMER.
- Can I Tip Stanley Steemer Professionals?
Stanley Steemer doesn’t have any rules restricting its employees from taking tips from its customers. The company even appreciates customers who tip their employees.