Does Trader Joe’s Do Cashback? Let’s find out. Trader Joe’s is a convenience store chain in America and has over 530 stores in its name. The company is a private company, which means it is not listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1958 by Joe Colombe in the name of Presto Markets, which was changed to Trader Joe’s in 1967, nine years later.
The company’s first store was in Pasadena, California, where its headquarters are now and since then it has been only glory for them as they have a revenue of around US $16.5 billion and have around 50,000 employees. Their offices are located in three locations named Monroe, Boston, and Massachusetts. The products that they serve are stapled foods, organic foods, and specialty products.
Does Trade Joe’s Offer Cash Back Rewards?
Trader Joe’s is a convenience store company, and by purchasing items from them, customers are eligible for a cashback reward when paying with a debit card; however, if you pay with a credit card, you must ensure that your card has cash over or cash advance policy.
How much money can you save with cashback?
For the amount of cashback that Trade Joe’s offers, the average is between $10-20, but if you make a lot of transactions from their convenience store, you are eligible for big cash back rewards like $40-50. There is no maintenance charge as other retailers charge $1 or $2 as a fee, but not Trade Joe. To qualify for the cashback reward, the lowest limit of purchase is just $1.
Can you get cashback by check payments?
The answer is no. You can get cash back on check payments unless and until the trader Joe store has a money order service form that they can cash the check there and then, which not many stores have, so ask them about it before going. What, do they offer this kind of service, or else you will need to pay from the normal cash or debit card method.
Does Trader Joe’s provide their credit card?
Trader Joe’s does not provide their credit card, but they do offer discounts on other credit cards and also give additional 5–10% discounts on their gift cards, so the best way to pay them is by their gift cards, as it gives more discounts to the customers than the normal payment methods like credit cards and PayPal.
Which credit cards get additional discounts on Trader Joe’s purchases?
- The American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card is a credit card issued by American Express.
- The owner of these credit cards can get 3% additional discounts on trader joes purchases and 2% discounts on gas stations A maximum of $6000 per year can be saved by using this card.
- There is an annual fee on this card, and they offer 0% APR for 15 months on this card.
- Cashback from Trader Joe’s and the car will be saved as a rewards dollar that can be redeemed for a statement credit.
- Bank of America credit card:
- They also don’t charge any annual fees.
- They offer 2% cashback on trader joe’s purchases, with a limit of $6000 per year, and they also offer 3% cashback on gas purchases.
- This cashback will be saved at Bank of America on your savings or current account, and you can use the payment savings to pay off any loans you have with this bank.
- MasterCard is rewarded by Barclaycard:
- In this way, it is different than other cashback rewards because if you pay with this card at Trader Joe’s, you will receive points which can then be cashed out after a certain amount has been attained. You will earn 2 points per dollar spent on groceries, gas, and utilities, and 1 point per dollar on any other purchase.
- There is no annual fee for this card, and you can use the points as cash at the Trader Joe’s checkout counter.
Other ways to save money at Trader Joe’s:
- In states where there are bag taxes, you can save a lot of money by taking your bag to their store as they charge $3 for just a bag and if you bring your bag and shop up to $25 then you might receive a gift card from them depending on your luck.
- They also give you the option of returns, so if you don’t like the product, you can return it by a certain date. Depending on their policy and product, you will get a full refund.
Trader Joe’s hopes that by offering this service, he will be able to reach more customers while also reducing their trips to the ATM. In these times, when competition is fierce, every company is offering something new. Trader Joe’s does not provide their credit card, but they give a good discount on any other credit cards and gift cards from their own company.
- What discounts do Trader Joe’s employees get?
They give their employees 10% discounts on all their purchases.
- Do they give senior discounts?
No, Trader Joe’s does not offer student discounts.