Want to start working out or just looking to switch it up without paying for a trainer or joining a gym? You’re at the right place! In this article, we will give you the best free workout apps out there. Let us Know how to take Best Free Workout Fitness Apps.
Best Fitness App For You
Lately, working out and going to the gym has become an essential part of most people’s lifestyle and you might just be starting out or are stuck at a plateau when it comes to your training or you are just looking to try something new. Whether you are a beginner or have been working out all your life, anyone can make use of these apps as they can be set to suit your level of fitness and activity. MyFitnessPal is something you can use for anything fitness! No matter what your fitness level is, this app is going to work for you. It has made its place as one of the top fitness apps out there! Used by trainers, dietitians, bodybuilders, professional competitors, etc. Trusted by so many people this app is an all-in-one app. You can track your workouts, and activity levels, it gives you workouts to do AND you can track your calories and macro nutrients. We recommended this app to first-timers especially as it is super easy to use and will make your workouts and managing your calories a lot easier!
Note: No matter what your goal is, we suggest not overly counting your calories as it can become an obsessive behavior and lead to more unhealthy habits and an unhealthy lifestyle. Food is your friend, it is OKAY if you go above your calorie count! Don’t beat yourself up.
5 Best Fitness Apps
Here are the top 5 best workout and fitness apps for you! From light to heavy workouts, from cardio to lifting weights, these apps have it all!
This article is just to give you 5 of the best apps out there, the list below is in no particular order as we are not ranking the apps. Feel free to use what is best for YOU!
- MyFitnessPal is one of the best free workout and fitness apps. To access all of its features, you will have to pay for a premium version but you can still do a lot with the free version. It gives you free workouts, you can count your calories and track your food, etc. This app has it all.
- Strong: Strong is the perfect app to track your workouts and exercise routines! This app is easy to use and it is super promising. It has a simple interface which lets you focus and track your workouts easily. You can save an unlimited amount of workouts in the free version of this app. Making it super efficient and we highly suggest it!
- Nike Training Club: This app is going to guide you to the best version of yourself for free! With workout and training guides from professional trainers, this app has it all. If you don’t want to pay for a personal trainer but still want to reach your goals, this app is all you need.
- Strava: This app allows you to track your workouts, record your activity, track your hikes or runs, etc all for free. You can track the distance you ran, cycled, or hiked on this app. With the help of GPS this app tracks and records your activity super easily!
- Jefit: This app also allows you to track your workout and it also has pre-made workouts for you. Depending on your fitness level you can find what suits you the most, this app has workouts for all fitness levels all for free! If you don’t want to use pre-made routines, you can also make your own workout routines and save them.
There are apps for everything out there and you can make the best of them. If you don’t want to hire a trainer or you just want to do your own at-home workouts, these fitness apps are the best for you. These apps have pre-made routines, custom routines, trackers, and everything else that you need to help you on your fitness journey!
MyFitnessPal will help you track your food as well as your workouts, Nike Training Club has workouts from professional trainers that you can use, and Jefit also has pre-made workout routines and a tracker. You can use the Strava App for tracking your hike distance, runs, etc.
So what are you waiting for? Pick the app that you think is the best for you or combine them to create the perfect routine for you! Good Luck, you’ve got this!
- Can I track my workouts and calories for free?
Ans. Yes, fitness apps allow you to track your workouts and calories for free.
- Is Nike Training Club free?
Ans. Yes! Nike Training Club gives you free workouts and guides made by professional trainers.