Trader joe’s is a chain of grocery stores based in America. With headquarters in Monrovia, California, Trader Joe’s has more than 500 stores across the country. It was founded 55 years ago, in 1967, by Joe Coulombe in Pasadena, California. Let us know ‘Trader Joe’s Coffee’.
Trader Joe’s sells a staggering variety of coffee
They have more than 30 varieties. These include
- Kenya AA- Some of the best quality coffee in the world comes from the plateaus surrounding Mount Kenya. The flavor is bold and chocolatey with a light tingle of citrus and red wine. One of the purest forms of coffee that can be found at Trader Joe’s, it costs $1.50 per ounce.
- Organic Fair Trade Honduras- A central American coffee with all of its bright, crisp, and nutty flavor profiles are still intact. The bean, a tad darker, has a light buttery aroma that gives more life to the caffeine. The price varies from $0.77 to $0.81 for every ounce.
- Wintry blend- One of Trader Joe’s most popular flavored coffee, the wintry blend is dusted with peppermint and spices with a cool, smooth, and semi-sweet finish. The Wintry Blend costs $1.11 per ounce.
- Lys Kaffe- Trader Joe’s take on the Norwegian light roast, Lys Kaffe, is quite quirky in its flavors. Due to its origins in Ethiopia, Kenya, and Tanzania, it had gentle suggestions of wine and berries. Along with beautiful packaging, it provides a good amount of daily caffeine intake. It is usually available for $8 a pack.
- Colombia Supremo- Attractive with its beautiful aroma, it has a pure, unfettered essence. A competition to the more expensive coffee offerings, Colombia Supremo, has hints of chocolate and fruity acidity. The price varies from $1.17 to $1.24 for every ounce.
- Gingerbread- A vibrant, tangy cup of holiday goodness is what Gingerbread coffee is for. Unlike the Pumpkin spice, it is quite flavourful and warm and never too sweet to turn away. It is available for $1.79 for every ounce.
- Organic Fair Trade Five Country Espresso Blend- With a soft, simple, and effective flavor, this blend has toasty and nutty undertones to its flavor. It is sold for about $8 per pack.
- Select Harvest- This is a blend of two beans from very distinct growing regions. It has an ultra-smooth flavor with slight notes of molasses with an enjoyable metallic tingle.
- New Mexico Piñon Coffee- The chicory coffee flavors of New Orleans blends quite nicely with ground-up pinon nuts. The coffee has a delicate balance of buttery and sweet notes. It is quite a flavourful alternative to the more mainstream flavors like Irish Cream or Hazelnut. Each pack is sold for about $23.
- One hundred percent Kona- This rare Hawaiian bean is smooth with a tinge of acidic flavor and a faint tang at the finish. Trader Joe’s sells the best grocery store variety of Kona. Being on the more expensive side of coffee beans, an ounce costs from $3.90 to $4.01.
- Organic Fair Trade Wake Up Blend- This is Trader Joe’s coffee-flavored coffee that, true to its name, wakes a person up with just one cup of it. A pack of it is priced at $18.25.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged- Avid lovers of barrel-aged bourbon are also often lovers of this coffee blend. The balanced flavor comes with subtle notes of boozy sweetness and a muted sourness at the finish. Each ounce is priced at $2.50.
- Organic Fair Trade Sumatra- With an aroma similar to that of leather, the Sumatra bean is one of the few non-flavored beans that maintain its native tasting notes that are common to its region. Trader Joe’s prices this coffee at $16.97.
- Organic Fair Trade Shade Grown Ethiopian- The ham like finish and synthetic floral flavors come together to give this coffee an oddly satisfying flavor that the tongue gets used to after a few sips. One pack of this blend is available at $15.33.
- Fair Trade Organic Bolivian Blend- With unexpected flavors of roasted cauliflower and wood-roasted pizza, this Bolivian blend has a mysterious savory finish. It turns the otherwise dull medium roast into an enjoyable delight. It is priced at $2.42 for every ounce.
- Organic FT Café Pajero Blend- With a smoky finish and heavy body, the Pajero blend masters the This Is Coffee flavor quite beautifully. The true flavor of the bean is enhanced by dark roasting it. It is usually sold for less than $10 per pound.
Trader Joe’s sells a variety of coffee which include flavored, dark roast, light roast, whole bean, and many more. The customers can pick their favorites and enjoy them.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best coffee at Trader Joe’s?
According to regular and expert coffee drinkers, Kenya AA is one of the best coffee sold at Trader Joe’s.
Is whole bean coffee available at Trader Joe’s?
Trader Joe’s offers a variety of whole bean brews, including French Press, cold brew, and pour over drip.