Rebaid is an American-based cashback-giving website that gives its customers high cashback on every purchase they make from Amazon or any other site. The cashback will be given to your account on the number of purchases you make in a month, and then the amount will be transferred into your account within 3 days of the purchase. The rating of this company is low and average, with a score of 2.5 stars out of 5 stars. This is because most people think that this is a fraud. The number of products on which they offer cashback is quite limited, so you need to be lucky as to what you want and whether it is on the site or not. Let us know about ‘Rebaid Review’.
As said before, this site works on the cashback offers of the customers, so the more you buy, the more discounts you can get. The procedure for doing this is simple. Go to their official website, click on the product you want, and buy it. The cashback associated with that item will be conveyed into the account within the next 3 days. Their first partner is Amazon, as it is the best shopping site in the world right now, and its owner has become the richest person on the planet, overtaking Bill Gates. But now the company is expanding and has partnerships with Target, Etsy, eBay, and Walmart and continues to grow day by day. The scheme is not a scam and is a legit one where you can get 100% cashback on some products sometimes. The customer reviews about the company is very good as it has been given 4.6 stars in rating on google and many other sites.
What are the reviews of the company and what is its percentage?
The customer reviews, as mentioned above, are 4.6 stars for the company, but they are divided into 5 categories, which are:
- Excellent: This section indicates that the customer has given the company 5 out of 5 stars for their service, price, and everything else.The customer percentage that lies in this region is a large number, which is a plus point for the company and its growth in the future. The number is 84%, which means that this many people who have reviewed the site on the internet have said that Rebaid is 5 out of 5 stars.
Some of the reviews say:
- One user said to give it a try as he was so happy in his/her review that he was completely surprised with the prices and the amount of money which he/she saved right now by buying from this website in comparison to any other website or sites. He said that the amount of reimbursement is superb and the user said that he/she will definitely refer this website to everyone in his/her close family to use it and save bucks for their next shopping.
- Great: this is the region where the customers writing a review on the internet about the company give it 4 out of 5 stars. This region is 9% as the 5 star reviews dominate the market of rebaid, but 4 stars are also equally good and it means that there is a room for improvisation.
- One review in this region said that the customer was disappointed about the time the discounts took to reach their house or too long to come in the rebate wallet. Usually it takes 30 days for the price to show up in the customer’s wallet, which is quite some time as it can frustrate a person, and we hope that this span is shortened by the company in the coming years.
- Average region: this is the region where the customers have given 3 out of 5 stars to the company, which takes about 3% of the reviewers. The first two took the 93% reviewers out of the question, now making it 96%. Some of the reviews are:
- One of the user reviews says that the company doesn’t sell much more than some food items and stuff because there is a timer for each item and if you miss it, finding the thing you want can be very difficult on this site. It also says that the items are always not available. The reviewer says that it took him one month to just find the item he wanted.
- Poor and the Bad Region: In this region, the last 4% of the reviewers come, some of whom have given the site 2 stars out of 5 and some have given 1 star out of 5. Some of the reviews are:
- One user writes that the customer service of this company is bad and says it is a legit scam and thinks that the site does not give any discounts whatsoever.
The final take will be that the site is legit and not a scam. Don’t expect some mind-blowing things from it, and the site is good for saving some bucks, but not big ones.
- How can you get their support?
They have customer support whose number you can find on their website.