Here we will see What Does Stanley Steemer Use to Clean Furniture?
Stanley Steemer is an American company that was founded in 1947 in Dublin, Ohio. This company specializes in cleaning carpets, upholstery, air ducts, furniture, rugs, and many more things. It was founded by Jack A. Bates who started a one-man carpet cleaning business.
It has become one of the most successful commercial and home cleaning businesses in America with a lot of franchises. Even after more than 70 years, it is still being run by Bates’ descendants who have made the business this huge.
This article is for all those who want their furniture to shine as new by spending a minimum amount. Join us on a small ride of Stanley Steemer furniture cleaning service and what does it use to make your furniture look so good!
Furniture Cleaning Service by Stanley Steemer
- Stanley Steemer provides an efficient and easy furniture cleaning service to its customers. No, Stanley Steemer does not only clean carpets and you can trust them for your furniture safety as well.
- The furniture is cleaned by following a simple procedure. Most of the furniture is cleaned by using the hot water extraction method. The same does not apply to the furniture which is to be dry cleaned.
- The technicians and workers of Stanley Steemer ensure that your furniture will remain completely unharmed during the cleaning process. You can talk to them to clear your doubts regarding the cleaning method they use.
How does Stanley Steemer clean furniture?
- First of all, they analyze your furniture to look for problem areas and the places where any damage had occurred.
- The next step is to choose a suitable technique that will go with the type of furniture and upholstery.
- During the use of technique, the workers will ensure that your furniture turns as good as new.
- But do they have magic that will turn your furniture new? For knowing the answer to this question, you will have to stay with us for some more time.
What does Stanley Steemer use to clean furniture?
1. Stanley Steemer uses the hot water extraction method to clean your furniture. They analyze to find the best method to clean your furniture if they can not use the hot water extraction method for any reason.
2. After the suitable method has been applied, they use a specially formulated furniture cleaning agent to pull out the remaining dust.
This step is one of the major parts of your furniture cleaning as it powerfully cleans your furniture.
3. They further try to provide the best to you and save your long-term investment in furniture by providing two other services. These are-
a) Furniture Protector- It is a spray-down protector used by Stanley Steemer’s technicians to provide the longest life to your furniture. It is sprayed on your furniture to create a barrier to save the furniture from any sort of damage, pollution, etc.
b) Furniture Enzyme- This enzyme is a natural one and will take the odd smells out of your furniture. It will make your furniture smell fresh like new. You can ask the technicians to use this enzyme on your furniture if it smells!
What precautions should be taken before and after cleaning furniture?
Precautions to be taken before cleaning
1. Remove the delicate items from the room to a safe place. Nothing should accidentally fall.
2. Take out the things you need from the room beforehand as a single couch cleaning can take 30-60 minutes.
3. Make sure that your kids, pets are at a safe place away from the cleaning area.
Precautions to be taken after cleaning
1. As the cleaning is done by steaming, the upholstery of furniture will be wet and you should leave the furniture untouched for 2-6 hours. Also, let the furniture get dried on its own.
2. Some fabrics need at least 24 hours to get dry, so be patient and do not worry.
Stanley Steemer is a great choice for getting your furniture cleaned. It does not matter if your furniture has upholstery of leather or any other fabric. Stanley Steemer ensures that your furniture will look new and have a longer life.
You should also try to get your furniture cleaned every 2-3 years by a professional. You should pay more attention to the state of furniture if you have any family member who is allergic.
- Why is my furniture wet even after 24 hours of cleaning?
Ans- You should contact the company in such cases.
- What is the cost of chair upholstery cleaning Stanley Steemer?
Ans- Cleaning chair upholstery costs an average of $10-$50 by Stanley Steemer.
- Is it good to get your furniture to deodorize?
Ans- It is a great way to get rid of odors from the furniture.
- Should I tip Stanley Steemer?
Ans- It is great if you tip them for their hard work.