Aldi Soda: Pricing, Quality, Flavour, and A Lot More!

Aldi, founded in the year 1946 by two brothers in Germany, is a multinational supermarket chains brand. Aldi is one of the largest brands in the world of its kind, with more than 10,000 stores in 20 countries worldwide. Two brands together actually make up the Aldi brand – with the branches being Aldi Nord and Aldi Sud. The company makes an eye-watering revenue of around $120 billion per year and the figures continue to improve as the years pass on. In a more recent development, there have been talks between the two branches to merge them in a bid to improve the overall efficiency of the company.

Aldi soda

Most of the products sold at an Aldi store are from exclusive brands, reserved only for them. As such, Aldi has its range of sodas too, with the brand being known as the Summit sodas. In addition to that, Aldi also sells Coca-Cola products on the website and the stores. The Summit range of sodas has had received a mixed response from the consumers.

Pricing of Aldi sodas:

The pricing depends on mainly two factors – the brand and the quantity of soda being bought. The usual price of a soda at an Aldi store can vary between anything in the range of 65 cents to a few dollars. One is suggested to head over to the Aldi website to take a look at the prices being offered.

Flavors of soda sold:

The Summit range of sodas by Aldi usually has three flavors – Coke, Sprite, and Diet Coke. One thing that needs to be noted is that the flavors mentioned here are dupes of the actual product. As a result, the prices are much lower than the original prices. In addition to this, all Aldi stores sell products from the original Coca-Cola brand. 

Quality and Pricing:

The sodas manufactured by Aldi are not of the best quality that one can find in the market. The carbonation levels are not up to the mark. The prices offered are usually quite competitive, and Aldi offers discounts if large quantities are being bought. This gives many buyers a reason to go for the Summit sodas.

Verdict on Aldi sodas:

A large number of surveys have concluded that Soda is not the best thing that one can buy from Aldi’s range of products. While the prices offered are indeed, quite cheap, the taste is nowhere near what it should ideally be. Aldi sodas have also been found to be lacking in bubbles. There seems to be a lack of clarity as to who is in charge of handling the manufacture of the Summit sodas. Thus, it is not suggested to be buying a soda under the Summit brand.


Thus, we have seen in this article that one can get access to a variety of soda brands when he/she walks into an Aldi store. While the Summit range of sodas has been received moderately by the customers, there still seems to be plenty of buyers for the brand. A couple of reasons are the competitive prices offered and the decent taste. People can also opt to buy the more popular Coke at an Aldi store. 

Frequently Asked Questions:

We took a look at the most asked questions on the web related to the topic. In this section, a few of those questions have been answered.

Question. How does Aldi coke taste?

Aldi soda does not taste as good as its competitors in the market. The dark taste has not been appreciated much by the consumers and many tasters have felt that this is one rare occasion where Aldi has failed to live up to the competition. However, the prices offered are quite low and the soda does taste comparatively better when compared with a brand other than Coke. 

Question. Does Aldi sell branded products?

The company primarily sells products that they manufacture on their own, with Aldi’s website stating that about 90% of the products are brands exclusive to Aldi. The remaining 10% is made up of a few select brands with a few notable names being Coca-Cola, Colgate, etc. This makes Aldi unique in the sense that they have managed to grow and develop a large number of brands only through their website and physical stores.

Question. What is the minimum age to be applying for a job at Aldi?

The minimum age to be applying for an entry-level position at the company is 18 years. One needs to complete high school to be applying at Aldi, and the senior positions usually require the candidates to have a degree in a related field. There can be some exceptions made by Aldi to allow someone younger than 18 years to be working at the company. This has been suggested as a great place to work in for both, freshers as well as seniors.

Aldi Soda: Pricing, Quality, Flavour, and A Lot More!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to top