Foot Locker is a public retailer that sells trending footwear. It came into existence in 1974. Santiago Lopez and F. W. Woolworth are known as the founders of the company. Foot Locker serves throughout the world. It had over three thousand stores in different locations. More than thirty thousand people work under this company. The main component of Foot Locker is the sneakers. They keep various sneakers of different brands and designs. They serve people with new and exclusive collections. If you are a sneaker lover, Foot Locker is the best place for you. In this article, we will discuss the return policy and refund of Foot Locker.
Return Policy of Foot Locker
Foot Locker provides an opportunity to their customers to return any product purchased from their stores if the product is damaged or not matched with your ordered one. They advise people to return the products from where they buy that either from stores or online. If you buy any product from Foot Locker’s store, you have to return it in the store only and if you buy the product online, you have to return it in their stores or warehouses. There are some important steps to be followed to return products in Foot Locker stores. These are as follows –
- In the first step, you have to pack the product in its original packet and then put it in another box.
- Then, you have to fill the return form where you have to put your contact information, order number, the reason for returning, etc., and then place the form inside the box.
- After that, attach the label or return it to the box. One can take the hard copy of the label from the UPS site.
- Next, you have to drop your package at the UPS access point. The packet must have the returning label otherwise they will not accept your parcel.
- There is another service of taking your parcel from your home to the UPS access point. Only you have to make a schedule of collection of your product.
- Finally, after parceling the product, you will get your refund within five to fourteen days.
How to Return Any Product Purchased Through Online
Foot Locker also offers the opportunity of returning any product purchased online. There steps to be followed to return the product from Foot Locker are as follows –
- To return any product that you do not like, you have to visit the site of Foot Locker and then sign in to your Foot Locker account.
- After that, you have to go to the section of “orders” and select the product that you want to return.
- Then, select and press the button “Return entire or complete order”.
- After that, you can see the page “print out return level”. Take the hard copy of that label.
- Attach the label with the product you want to return. Then pack the product well and attach another copy of the label on the upper side of the box.
- Lastly, you have to contact a UPS agent to take the product from you.
The Return Policy of A Gift
There are two types of returning a gift which is as follows –
- With receipt copy of the product: If you have the receipt copy of the product you can return that easily. You can get a refund of the item within 28 days. But there are some criteria to be followed. These are as follows –
- Products should not be used before returning
- Products should be wrapped in their original packet
- Proper labeling should be there on the box.
- You must carry a valid receipt copy.
- Without any receipt copy: If you do not have any receipt copy of the product, you have to provide your official identity proof to return or exchange the product. You must follow the criteria as follows in case of having a receipt copy.
Foot Locker is a well-known footwear retail company that not only sells athletic footwear but also provides the opportunity of returning any product without any cost. They will return and refund or can exchange the products if it does not meet your requirements. And it is also easy to return products in Foot Locker.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- Can a product be returned without packing in its original box?
No, you must return your product by packing it with its original box along with the original levels on it.
- Are there any delivery charges for returning the products in Foot Locker?
No, you need not pay anything for returning any product in Foot Locker.
- What is the timeline for the return of any product in Foot Locker?
You can simply return your product within twenty eight days from the date of buying.
- Can I get the refund next week?
You can get the refund 5 to 14 days after receiving your returned product.