Yes! Whether it is makeup brushes, eyeshadow palettes or your favorite foundation, Morphe gives you the option to shop anything now on morphe.com and pay later using AfterPay.
Afterpay is a convenient payment option that lets you enjoy shopping at any time without the hassle of having to pay immediately. Morphe’s collaboration with Afterpay lets you buy your favorite make up products with minimal stress about payment.
Shop conveniently at Morphe using AfterPay
Morphe does offer Afterpay as a payment option. It is available for both online and in store shopping. Make up worth $35 or more can be paid using the afterpay plan.
With this option, you can buy morphe products and pay them off in instalments with absolutely no interest!
Payment installments are to be made every two weeks. The full payment should be done by four instalments. Afterpay curates a custom made payment plan which allows you to pay for your purchases in instalments.
How AfterPay Works?
With AfterPay, you instantly get gratification for your purchase with the option of making payments later. The payments are made in instalments with the first being at the time of purchase and the rest every week or fortnight.
You will need to add Afterpay to your digital wallet to enable you use it a payment plan. When shopping at Morphe, you can then choose it as your payment method and proceed to pay the instalments as required.
Afterpay sets a spending limit for you after you create an account in order to monitor your progress.
Are there costs to using afterpay?
AfterPay gives you an interest free payment method with only late payments attracting fees. The AfterPay app will send you a customized payment schedule and reminders to ensure you make payments on time.
A late payment fee of $8 will be issued after a ten-day grace period that is offered. An additional $8 will be fined if payment is still not made after another seven days. However, the total late fees charged will not exceed twenty five percent of the order made.
If your payment passes the due date, it will affect your future spending limits. Your AfterPay account may also be temporarily suspended.
What are the requirements for using AfterPay?
- Customer should be above 18 and a resident of one of the 50 states
- You should have a residential address in the US where the delivery can be made
- Purchases should be above $35
- Have a debit or credit card issued in the US either Visa or MasterCard and be authorized to use it.
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- You should be able to enter into a legally binding contract
How To Use AfterPay for Morphe online purchases?
- Shop for Morphe products from morphe.com
- Select Afterpay as your payment option at check out.
- Create an account by signing in. This will require your email address, identification card and phone number for verification. The process is short and you will be approved almost instantly.
- You will receive your shipping as soon as is possible.
How To Use Afterpay for in-store Morphe purchases?
- Select your preferred items.
- Download the Afterpay App from the app store.
- Follow the instructions to create an account.
- Add your Afterpay card (to your digital wallet) by clicking on the card tab and following the prompts.
- Activate the Afterpay Card and make Payments either through Apple or Google pay.
- You will receive your purchase and can then pay in four installments
How to make payments with AfterPay?
This can be done through your online account on the AfterPay website or directly through the app.
You have the option of making manual payments at any time or setting automatic payments for the required instalments.
The first installment is usually made at the time you make the order. An email will be sent confirming your details and describing the amounts you need to pay and dates.
In cases where your purchases cost higher than your afterpay spending limit, your first payment will be a higher amount than the other instalments. This information will be sent to your email.
Is using AfterPay in my digital wallet safe?
Yes. Both apple and google wallets are secure with various authentication methods that ensure the safety of your details and money.
What happens when I don’t have enough money to pay on time?
Morphe offers a grace period of ten days after which there will be a fee of $8 charged if the payment has still not been made.
Will AfterPay carry out a credit check?
No, Afterpay will not require to do a credit check before approving. Therefore, your credit score and history will not be affected.
How long does it take to settle cancellations and disputes with Afterpay?
Afterpay aims at resolving any issues that emerge within 21 days. Refunds are only processed after a request from retailer.