Kiehls is known for its skin, hair, and body care products. It’s known for its largely young clientele and extremely simple packaging. It was established as a small pharmacy in the year 1851 by John Kiehl later in 2000 it was bought by L’oreal groups. See about Kiehl’s Return Policy.
Kiehl’s try to keep their product and services easily accessible. And that’s why they have an easy-to-access return policy. And if you ever purchase a product you didn’t like, or didn’t work for you here’s what you need to do.
If you ever buy a product from Kiehl’s that doesn’t suit you or it didn’t work for you, you can return it to the store you bought it from. Kiehl gives a 100% money-back guarantee, as per their official Website.
In case you bought it online, which is what most people nowadays do, you’ll have to mail it to their address, which is,
Kiehl’s Since 1851,
1620 Stateline Rd E
Southaven MS 38671
Or you can give a call on 1800 543 4572 and a representative from Kiehls will answer your inquiry.
Here’s what you’ll need if you ever have to return any item you bought from Kiehls.
How To Return a Product to Kiehl’s?
- If you bought it from a store you can go back and return it. You can’t return the product in any other store but the store you bought it from.
- If you bought it online, you will have to mail it to the address given on Kiehl’s website or call on 1800-KIEHLS-2 (1800-543-4572)
- Another way to return Kiehl’s product that was purchased online is to send an email to email contact@support.Kiehls.
- If you purchased their products from their free stands, you can return them back to the Free stand you purchased them from.
Needs To Return Product
Here’s what you need to return the product.
- Many times, we tend to throw away the receipt, but if you go to return a purchased item at Kiehl’s on a physical location or digitally, you need to produce the sale receipt or invoice to be able to return the product.
- If you purchased Kiehl’s product from an unauthorized seller or an unauthorized source, Kiehl’s is not responsible for your money and won’t be able to help you with the return or in that case any issue with the product. Kiehl’s 100% money-back guarantee only applies to the products purchased from the authorized seller and distributor.
And that’s all you need to return a purchased item from Kiehls.
Here are the answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to return Kiehl’s product that was purchased online?
You can either mail it to the address given above or email, their customer support. You can also call them for inquiry.
- When Can I return an item after the purchase?
According to their policy, you can return the purchased item within 28 days of initial purchase, as per the sale receipt or invoice.
- How can I contact Kiehl’s for inquiry?
You can contact Kiehl’s through email, phone call, or directly visit your nearby sore. Their Customer Support is open from Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm EST and at 10 am to 7 pm EST on Saturday and Sunday. Their phone number is 1800-543-4572.
Or you can just go on their website and click on Customer support on the top left corner,
It will take you to the Customer Service page.
Where they give you options on how you want to contact them.
- How can I cancel a product I purchased online?
Sadly, once you place the order online, you can’t cancel or change it. You can expect it to be delivered in two days after the initial order was placed. Once received you can return it back.
- When will I get a refund on a returned item?
It usually takes up to 6-7 business days to get a refund on a returned item, from Kiehls.
To get a full refund on your credit card, you can mail the item to their address.
Kiehls since 1851
8655 Commerce Drive
Southaven MS 38671.
- Where is the headquarter of Kiehls?
Kiehls main headquarter is located in New York.
Here is their headquarters Address: 435 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, United States.
- Where to find Kiehl’s authorized seller/store?
You can find an authorized seller through their website. If you see in the upper left corner, you’ll find a location sign next to customer care.
Once you click on it, it will take you to another page.
Here you can fill out your location and address and it will show you the nearest store from your location.
- What is Auto-Replenishment?
Kiehl’s has this program for their customers called Auto-Replenishment.
In which you can choose your favorite formula and products, decide your delivery frequency and pay on a monthly or yearly basis.
Through this program, you can save 5% on every purchase, receive deluxe product samples, and free shipping on every order.