Patreon is an online portal that gives credit and support to artists, talents, skilled people and lightworkers. The followers are termed patrons and have to pay to access the unlimited content of their chosen creators. Here, we will see Does Patreon accept prepaid cards?
Why do you insist on paying on Patreon? It is challenging to produce unique content for the mass, and more importantly a content where people are willing to pay. People creating an account of Patreon are mostly experts with much following from other digital platforms. In this unpredictable day and age, no one knows where the income will come from, so people are trying to find secure places to sell the knowledge they have worked hard to get.
In Western countries, talent is appreciated by the people. They care if a person is trying to make an independent mark in this world. Even if one dollar comes from a person, it can make a difference. In short, we should support people trying to gain a livelihood by showing people the trade secrets, motivating or entertaining them.
However, payment can become a hassle sometimes, especially if you are from a country where Patreon is not allowed. But even after using VPN to access it. After looking at the payment details, It allows few options for processing the payment, which is a hassle. Therefore, subscribers try to pay the creators outside Patreon’s jurisdiction. This is risky, but sometimes, if trust is not the issue, payment is made accordingly. This is a faster option than other available selections.
If you are interested in other options given for the monetary transactions, they are as follows –
How to pay on Patreon?
1) The most common form of the payment process is through credit cards. No other cards such as debit or gift cards are accepted. Whenever you are trying to pay, make sure that your card can do that. Most people forget to check the limit on their cards and end up with a dead transaction.
2) Another payment process is through PayPal. These days global monetary transactions are backed up by PayPal. However, some countries don’t support it. Under such circumstances, we can work through Payoneer and other third-party exchanges without any problem. The accounts are connected with the party’s bank account so that everything is 100 percent validated and verified, avoiding any discrepancies.
3) Patreon supports currencies from the USA, Australia, Europe, Norway, Canada, United Kingdom, Sweden and Denmark. If you are new to online transactions in Patreon, it is a pretty straightforward process for a patron; add your details and get them verified, add the amount you are needed to pay and submit. The information goes to the concerned banks holding the cards or the monetary supervision. Once validated, the command goes through, and the skilled person gets the money.
4) Now, as a creator, if you want to be a Patreon, all you can do is assign to its plan; the platform gets paid when you earn. There are different Lite to premium plans where percentage conversion starts from 5 percent to a maximum of 12 percent, and many professionals opt for 8 percent there the pro plan that gives priority customer support to its clientele.
Patreon also supports different payment gateways such as Sofort direct debit, especially for European countries and is compatible with all the Platforms of Patreon. The patrons are directly connected with the banks and pay monthly. There is no problem with the monetary transaction because the company has already registered and verified the accounts.
Pay via digital wallet
For US citizens, it gets easier because they can log into their apple wallet and pay the creators the amount. However, you need an Apple device to get it done, and people with Android phones will again have to resort to other monetary sources. The patrons add in the amount to be charged, check the availability, and send the money to the one with the Patreon creators account.
Patreon does not support payments through prepaid cards, but that can change in the future. Still, there are other options mainly for the USA, UK, Europe and Canada, such as credit cards, Sofort direct debit (only for EU) and Apple pay. Globally transactions are easy if you already own an account of the payment gateways, as mentioned above. Just switch on your Paid VPN to secure your data and work accordingly. Content creators are overrated nowadays, especially if the information is one of a kind. Try supporting this group of experts who are getting time out to share their secrets to help you stand one step ahead of all your colleagues.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who is on Patreon?
You can find artists, songwriters, singers, writers, game lovers and other professionals who love to create content for the sake of spreading out legit information.
2) Can we find free content?
Sometimes creators place demo audios and videos so that any new patrons can decide if they want to join and pay for the content.
3) Should I become a creator on Patreon?
Most paying customers are long-term followers, and they come from other platforms such as Youtube, Facebook and Instagram. So, if you feel your group of supporters will join, then go for it.
4) Is Patreon easy?
Yes, you can create lessons and content for your group to utilize for a long time. It can become another source of passive income. To get more ideas of the upcoming trend, go to https://blog.patreon.com/.