People’s jewellers are one of the largest retail stores in Canada. It is one of the oldest Jewellery stores. It was founded in 1919. At present, the parent company of the firm is the US Zales Corporation. Zales Corporation is a jewellery retailer based in America. It was started in the year 1993. The people’s jewellers were the largest jeweller in 1957, in the entire British Commonwealth. to know ,People’s jewellers return policy.
The company is known to manufacture and sell different designs of diamond, platinum and gold jewellery. They sell a wide range of customized jewellery including rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and many more. The company also manufactures customized wedding and engagement rings. The people’s jewellers are known worldwide for their fine craving for jewellery and the purity of the material used in making that jewellery. People’s Jewellers is certified as tops diamond dealers from GIA Clarity Grading System.I this article , we learn about People’s jewellers return policy.
What is a return policy?
Return policy refers to the set of rules set by the company. It helps to simplify the process of returning products bought by the customers. A return policy establishes a uniform policy for all the customers. These are extensions provided by the customer service of that company. The return policy also has some restrictions. These restrictions include a time limit, availability of receipt, percentage of the amount paid back to the customers and many more.
Return policy for people’s jewellers
The company has framed its separate return and exchange policy. It makes it easier for the customers and buyers to and the company’s return policy. There are various ways through which the customers or the buyers can return the jewellery they purchased earlier. The customer is not able to come to the store to return the jewellery, he can parcel it to the company’s store. Although, spending on shipping the parcel is not included in the company’s return policy. It is required for the customers and buyers to attach the receipt of the store with their Return jewellery parcel. If the customer fails to do so, his return request will not be excepted. The return policy of the people jewellers company has different terms and conditions for in-store and online purchases.
1. REASONABLE TIME FOR RETURNING THE PRODUCTS- The time set by the company to return the products is 7- 10 days. Moreover, if the distance between the two destinations is more than 500 kilometres, in such situations the number of days for returning products is 25-20 days.
2. COMPANY’S REFUND POLICY- In most situations, the total amount of the product is given to the customers. Although, if the product is damaged or destroyed by the customer, and then applied for return, then a reasonable amount of money is extracted from the customers. It is generally 8% to 25% of the total cost of that product. The amount charged on returning damaged products depends on the possibility of repairing them.
3. EXCHANGE POLICY– If the jewellery got damaged, broken or destroyed during the process of shipping, it can be replaced by the company on a simple request. Also, the parcel can be returned and replaced, if the product delivered by the company does not stand as per the expectations of the customers. The company does not charge any extra amount in such situations.
COMPANY’S ONLINE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- RULES OF PACKING THE RETURN ORDER- The customers have to apply for the return or exchange of their products through the app or the official website. The customers must attach the receipt and the bills of that product in the return package. If the customer fails to do so, the return of the product will not be accepted by the company. Also, the customers must return that product in its original packaging.
- SHIPPING CHARGES– The additional amount paid by the company for shipping their orders is called the shipping charge. In most cases, it is included only in the purchase of orders and not when the customer wants to return it. Therefore, there are no shipping fees charged on returned products.
CONCLUSION for People’s jewellers return policy
People’s jeweller is one of the leading jewellery manufacturers and sellers of jewellery in Canada and America. Moreover, the company has various branches in almost all major cities. The company sells a wide range of jewellery of different types and unique styles of earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces. People can also purchase the company’s jewellery from any online shopping app or website. If the customers have purchased the jewellery from an online shopping platform, they can also replace or return it using the same. The company has framed different return policies for in-store and online replacement or return of jewellery or other products. The buyers can ask to return anything bought from the company within ten days. The buyers can also replace the jewellery they bought with any other item.