A return policy guarantees customers an opportunity and a window to return an item they have purchased from a store to ensure they are fulfilled. The customer returning an item can either receive a refund, repair, or replacement of the item depending on their preferences and the terms set in the policy. This article explains the ‘US-Mattress Return Policy’.
US-Mattress set out a return policy that regulates the return of mattresses, furniture, or linen bought from their stores. The policies dictate the return period, conditions, processes, exclusions, and any payments required during return. This ensures the customer is always satisfied with the items they buy from US-Mattress and guarantees the store or return purchase.
US-Mattress return policy
Return period under US-Mattress return policy
The return period under the set US-Mattress return policy depends on the type of item that the customer bought from US-Mattress as outlined.
- Mattress return period
If a customer purchased a mattress from US-Mattress and wants to return it, they are allowed to do so after using the mattress for at least 30 nights and return it within the 120 night In-home trial period or 120 Night Money Back Guarantee.
- Furniture return period
To return furniture purchased from US-Mattress, the customer must request for a return within seven days from the date of delivery and must return the furniture within 30 days after the date the approval of the return request was granted.
- Linen return period
Any linen purchased from US-Mattress has a 30 days return period from the date of delivery.
How to initiate a return to US-Mattress?
- To initiate a mattress return under the 120 night Money Back Guarantee, the customer needs to visit https://usmattress.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000014314 to fill in their return request. The form requires the customer to submit their email address, phone number, mattress order number, purchase price, mattress size, model, and brand. Customers also need to select the additional details as they are asked on the site.
Or a customer can submit their request by calling 1-800-455-1052 or chatting with the sales team. If the request is approved, US-Mattress coordinates with the customer and their authorized party to remove, pick and deliver the mattress to their store for refund and exchange process to begin.
- To return the mattress under 120 nights In-home trial the customer first visits https://usmattress.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000041713 and selects return options on the form displayed, then enter their email address, name, phone number, order number, select I would like to return all my order or part of my order, indicate the item type, describe the item to be returned, add any attachments they have, and submit the return request.
- To return furniture, a customer has to fill out the furniture request form after which they will receive an email for the return costs if agreed they will be sent a return authorization number and coordinate the delivery with Bedding Pros LLC within one business day to US-Mattress stores where the refund process will start.
- US-Mattress does not grant customers a return request for the adjustable base, custom mattress, frames, and foundation and a customer cannot request a mattress return if the mattress has not been in use for at least 30 nights or has been in use for more than 120 nights from the date of delivery.
- If a customer has been granted an exchange for a mattress they returned to US-Mattress and wants to return it, US-Mattress will not approve their return request.
- Any linen returned to an address not approved by US-Mattress will not be eligible for refund and for furniture to be eligible for refund or exchange; the customer must receive a return authorization number from Bedding Pros LLC.
Terms and Conditions
- For a customer to be granted a return for the mattress, furniture, or linen purchased they have to cater for the return shipping fee and restocking fee but if the mattress is delivered damaged US-Mattress will cater for the costs.
- The non-clearance Stearns and Foster, Tempurpedic, Sealy Hybrid, and Serta iComfort mattresses are eligible under the 120 night Money Back Guarantee and the customer can request for their exchange.
- If a mattress delivered to the customer was damaged during shipping the customer is required to get in touch with US-Mattress within one day from the date of delivery for a replacement to be arranged.
Customers who purchase items from US-Mattress and are not content with their purchases have a right to return the item for refund or exchange if the item is eligible for a return following the laid down processes. The US-Mattress return policy assures the customers of the quality of the items offered and their dedication to serve them and solve any issue that might arise with the items bought.
To know about Bear Mattress’s return policy, click here.