Everlane is a clothing retailer that majors in online sales. With a mission to avail a variety of clothing at a fair price, Michael Preyssman and Jesse Farmer co-founded the organization in 2010. The company’s headquarters are based in San Francisco, California, the United States; apart from the US, the organization serves Canada. Everyone has since expanded and set up conspicuous stores in New York, Boston, Austin, and Palo Alto, to mention a few, all stocking their shelves with vast varieties of Men’s, Women’s, and kid’s clothing. Other items include bags, footwear, and other related accessories.In the cloths retail industry, the organization yearns uniqueness by offering the most transparent pricing and dedication to preventing solid waste dumping by recycling plastics.The apparel and accessories retail industry is filled with organizations that compete with Everlanein most of the aspects ranging from ethical means of production to offering goods that meet the basic demands of the customers. Some of the stores that provide a close alternative to Everlane are Express, American Apparel, and Club Monaco.
This article shall delve into details about stores like Everlane. If you have been seeking an alternative, this article has more than a dozen viable options. Please read to the bottom to get to it!
Like Everlane, Express is one of the leading fashion retailers dedicated to providing a variety of high-end fashion and lifestyle clothing specifically to the middle-aged population.
- The organization has its headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, with more than 500 stores operating across the United States, Canada, Panama, and Mexico. Founded in 1980, the company has since expanded to not only availing products from the world’s leading designers but to also designing its fashion at their design studios
- American Apparel is a privately owned retail business operating majorly online; the organization’s headquarters are based in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Canadian businessman Dov Charney founded the company in 1989, and it has since developed and expanded worldwide. The company was the best Apparel manufacturer and marketer in North America.
- The organizational ethics were at one time going down the wrong way, then the company’s display of African Traditional Religion and Afro-American religion were all in a bad light. However, the organization has since redeemed itself by offering philanthropic services, donations, and environmental protection measures.
- As of now, customers can access a wide variety of clothing stuff on the organization’s websites, just like Everlane
Club Monaco is Canadian-based clothing apparel considered one of the best in the area, the organization stocks high-end clothing brands.
- Like Everlane, the company puts ethics at the forefront by using more eco-friendly means of production and materials.
- Founded in 1985 by Joe Mimran and Alfred Sung, the company is based in New York City, United States.
- The organization is known for providing products that go well with the prevailing seasons; these collections are available in various styles that range from low-end casual styles to high-end curated fashion.
Modern citizen is an American clothing organization that majorly focuses on providing women’s fashion.
- The company stocks a vast variety of curated collections and lifestyle products, including clothing, accessories, beauty, home goods.
- Like Everlane, the company aims to protect the environment by using eco-friendly materials and environmentally friendly methods.
- In addition, the organization strives to elevate women by providing high-quality modern products that can only be associated with the ‘modern women.’
- The company operates online stores and delivers to the customers; it also has brick-and-mortar stores and headquarters in Huntington Beach, CA, United States.
Alex Mill is an American clothing organization that sells clothing fashion and related accessories; the company was created in the year 2012 and has its headquarters in New York, United States.
- The company doesn’t involve itself much in fashion; it seeks to create Simple non-trendy garments that attempt to reserve old and existing styles.
- Like Everlane, the company aims to practice sustainability by upcycling, recycling, and using eco-friendly materials; this places the company in a unique position compared to its competitors.
Aritzia is a Canadian fashion retailer store founded by Brian Hill in 1984.
- The organization initially focused on women’s clothing but has since developed and undertook some moves that allowed it to sell clothing, accessories, and some Canadian streetwear.
- Aritzia has its headquarters in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and numerous individually designed stores spread across the US and Canada.
- The organization stocks clothing brands including Addidas, Citizens of Humanity, and New balance, among other vast collections.
- The company operates physical stores and online stores. Additionally, the stores provide regular celebrity magazines and galleries of clothing fashion in digital form.
Buck Mason, like Verlaine, is a fashion retailer dealing with men’s clothing, formal wear, casuals, footwear, bags, and other accessories.
- The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, United States, and has more than twenty brick and mortar stores. In addition, the company also sells online and provides deliveries.
- If you seek an alternative to Everlane’sbranded men’s wear products, t-shirts, denim, chino pants, and button-ups, ask no more Buck Mason has all you need.
It is a multinational retailer selling a vast array of products ranging from men’s fashion apparel, beauty, footwear, wellness products, activewear, and other related accessories.
- The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, and was founded by Richard Hayne, Judy Wicks, and Scott Bellair in 1970.
- As an alternative to Everlane, this company provides a vast array of diversified but closely related products under one roof; its business is done online and in brick-and-mortar stores.
- The company has expanded far and wide, and one can now find its stores in Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and France, among other nations, with all the stores focusing on fashion for the youthful population. Most of the merchandise sold are designed and produced by the company’s wholesale division.
J, Crew is another retail clothing brand that provides a close alternative to Everlane.
- The company was founded by Mitchell Cinadar and Saul Charles in 1947, with its headquarters in Liberty Street, New York City, United States.
- Like Everlane, the company’s stores in over 520 locations sell vast collections ofwomen’ss,children’sskid’s kids’ clothing, and accessories, including outerwear and bags, Swimwear, loungewear, sweaters, denim, dresses, and shoes, among many other items.
- J.Crew conducts its businesses online through retail, crew cuts, catalogs, and Madewell stores.
Marshalls is an American clothing retail department store founded in 1956 by Alfred Marshall alongside three other entrepreneurs.
- The company has its headquarters in Framingham, Massachusetts, United States.
- Like Everlane, the company stocks a vast variety of clothing, footwear, jewelry, beauty products, and other related products and is considered one of the largest US off-price family apparel and home fashion retailers.
- With numerous locations spread across Canada and the United States, Marshall is known for its charity and philanthropic missions; these donations go to vulnerable children, families, and communities.
- Shop with Marshalls and help the community donate more to the weak and deserving.
Its clothing retail store stocks a variety of women’s clothing, including dresses, bottoms, outerwear, bags, and accessories designed to be worn upon purchase.
- The company strives to provide women with trendy yet most affordable collections. To do this, Pixie Market employs the art of experienced designers who can manipulate any style and bring imaginations to reality.
- The company was founded in 2008, and its headquarters are based in Greater Los Angeles Area, Inland Empire, United States.
- These stores operate their business in brick-and-mortar stores spread across the US and online as well; with online purchases going above $100, the company provides for free shipping
Uniqlo is a clothing company that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and selling primarily Japanese casual wear items.
- The company was founded in 1949 in Ube, Yamaguchi, Japan, and its current headquarters are at Midtown Tower, Akasaka 9-Chome, Minato Tokyo, Japan.
- The company operates internationally at numerous locations, including the United States and Canada, with more than fourteen stores in Canada and a little over 43 in the United States.
- The company’s history has a slight tint of unsatisfied employees with complaints of the harsh working environment; the company, however, has a positive side to weigh off the controversies
The Forever 21 is another clothing retail store based in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Forever 21 was founded in 1984 by Do Won Chag and Jin Sook Chang
- Like Everlane, the company sells clothing and accessories and beauty products for kids, men, and women at competitive prices
- In addition, the company has had issues of unethical labor practices and copyright infringement
numerous viable stores can provide an excellent alternative to Everlane. Everlane stocks a massive variety of clothing, accessories, footwear, shoes, and other related items. This stuff can also be found at other stores for around the same prices as Everlane to even more competitive ones. Some of such stores are Dover Street Market, Buck Mason, and Express, to touch a few.
- Is Everlane ethical?
The company’s ethical conduct is questionable; it is unclear how the company minimizes carbon emission and other greenhouse effects and how it tries to minimize textile waste from its manufacturing processes
- Is Everlane a luxury brand?
Everlnane is considered as one of the leading designers of luxurious high, quality wears
- Where does Everlane manufacture its T-shirts?
Everlane manufactures its clothing stuff in its stores in Los Angeles factories and sources its cotton raw materials from within the states