Bass Pro Shops originally opened in 1972. Bass Pro Shops’ mission is to inspire people to value, defend, and conserve the outdoors. Its logo reads, “We all live downstream.” Bass Pro Shops’ CEO, Johnny Morris, once stated that the corporation was a private company with 9.8 billion dollars in revenue, which had expanded by 104 percent in a year. According to Bass Pro founder Johnny Morris in a news release, this accolade is owed to all of the outstanding and passionate outfitters that work hard every day to ensure that every client experience is a wonderful one. Let’s know here ‘Who Does Bass Pro Use For Shipping?’.
What methods does Bass Pro use for Shipping?
The following choices are available for online orders:
- Standard: FedEx Home, FedEx Ground, or USPS Priority Mail will be used to ship all products.
- Express: FedEx 2-Day shipping is available.
- 1-Day Delivery: FedEx Standard Delivery will be sent.
- Orders ordered by 4 p.m. ET Monday through Friday should be sent the same day – please mention dates during checkout.
The cost of shipping is determined by the total amount of your order. Weekends and holidays will cause a delay in delivery. There are several limitations.
Availability of Free In-store pickup on the same day:
If you have bought a product in-store, then you can see the following points about the shipping method:
1) Monday to Saturday, in-stock orders ordered by 4 p.m. local store time will be ready for collection the same day.
2) If you place an order by 2 p.m. local store time on Sunday, it will be ready for collection the next day.
3) If items are in stock, orders made after these times will be ready for pick-up the very next day.
Due to fluctuations in-store stock levels and sales volume, an item may become unavailable after your purchase has been placed. If this occurs, your order will be canceled, and you will get a full refund.
How to place an order for in-store pick-up?
In order to place an order in-store pickup follow the methods given below:
- Visit basspro.com to place your purchase.
- When checking out, choose “Ship to Store.”
- If someone other than the person listed in the billing address will be picking up the purchase, please indicate their name(s) in the Authorized Pickup Name(s) are in the checkout process.
- As soon as your order is received, they will send you an email with the specifics.
- You will not receive a shipment confirmation email, but you will receive an email when your item is ready for pickup in the shop.
- You may also call 1-800-227-7776 to place an order and have it sent to your local shop.
Shipments for Subscription Services:
All subsequent shipments of subscription orders (excluding international shipments) will be shipped for free using standard shipping. There are no expedited alternatives available.
The cost of shipping and handling is subject to change without notice.
Due to the item’s size and weight, additional costs for oversized or overweight products may apply. These additional costs will be listed in the Red Important Notice on the product page and will be added to your order total after checkout.
Due to the size, weight, or quantity requested, some products require an extra delivery charge. These costs will be listed under the Red Important Notice on the product page and will be reflected in your order total at checkout. Hazardous goods cannot be transported quickly or globally. Ground shipment may be subject to a danger fee. If a danger fee is applicable, it will be displayed under the Important Notice section of the product page.
A signature will be required for orders containing hazardous materials (with a $22.00 danger charge) and purchases exceeding $1,000. On standard-shipped gift cards, shipping is free. The majority of back-ordered products will be sent by USPS.
Several more nations are served by Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s. Unfortunately, they do not ship to all overseas destinations, and some items may not be able to be transported abroad.
They’ll send you an email in 5-10 working days. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery to let you know your item is available for pick up, along with what to bring and other instructions. Ship to store orders does not qualify for expedited shipping. Backordered products can also be delivered to a store! As more things from your purchase arrive, they will send you individual emails.
How to track the order?
You can either log in to your online shopping account and check the status of your order in Order History or enter the email address you used to place an order and the order number in the Guest Order Status fields and click the LookUp Order button to see all of the information about your order.
Pickup of order:
To pick up your order, please bring a printed copy of your order confirmation email and a valid picture ID to the Customer Service desk at the front of the shop. Please note that the product may only be picked up by the customer mentioned in the billing address or named in the Authorized Pickup Name(s) section. During regular business hours, you may pick up products at any time.
By the above means, you can get an idea of how the shipping process is done, and what all the methods are used. Happy shopping!
1) How does Bass Pro Shops ship?
Unless expedited ground delivery is faster, Bass Pro Shops/Business Cabela’s Sales will choose air service. Prepaid Things (PPD) – certain items are supplied with postage paid (designated by the PPD in our catalog). These goods are only available in the United States and ship through regular express.
2) Bass Pro uses which shipping company?
Keep track of all of your orders from Bass Pro Shops.
It supports international carriers such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Lasership, and 963.