Planet Fitness prides itself on being able to provide easy and accessible fitness to everyman, but sometimes, that same inclusivity can come with challenges when it comes to customer service. If you feel like your concerns aren’t being heard or that your issues are going unanswered, don’t despair! Read this guide on Planet Fitness customer service to learn more about how to deal with your gym’s staff effectively, so you can get the most out of your membership without any extra hassle.Lets learn about Planet Fitness Customer Service.
Full gym access with unlimited membership With a planet fitness membership, you get access to over 3,000 locations across North America. This way, you can take advantage of comprehensive workout equipment and expert trainers without having to leave your neighbourhood or stressing about fees or contracts. Planet fitness’s huge range of services ensures you’ll have everything you need for an incredible workout that keeps your body slim and healthy. To help reduce customers’ risk for injury, Planet Fitness provides both personal trainers and certified instruction in each location. The gym also offers free weights and other tools you can use to design an effective strength-training routine. Plus, Planet Fitness also offers full amenities including pools, racquetball courts, basketball courts, tanning booths and steam rooms—the list goes on! Access all these benefits with planet fitness’s low monthly rates that are flexible based on memberships.
Planet Fitness isn’t a traditional gym. They charge only $10 per month and they have no contracts, not to mention they’re open 24 hours a day! It may be easy on your bank account, but it still has all of your necessities—state-of-the-art equipment, clean locker rooms and restrooms, fresh towels, water fountains and more. Whatever you need for an affordable price! If that doesn’t seem like much to pay to stay fit, keep in mind their full membership also includes access to hundreds of other participating gyms across North America—most of which are either owned or operated by Planet Fitness locations so your workout can double as your errand run with ease!
Great customer service from Planet Fitness staff members
When it comes to great customer service, nothing beats Planet Fitness. Not only do they have personal trainers available for every type of workout and comfort zone, but also their staff is trained on how to help each customer reach his or her goals. With Planet Fitness’s knowledgeable staff members and top-of-the-line facilities, you get a safe and enjoyable workout environment that makes reaching your fitness goals not only easy but also fun! The top 5 reasons why people love Planet Fitness:
- Being part of a gym community: There are so many benefits to joining a gym. From meeting new people at Planet Fitness gyms all over Michigan, Massachusetts, Virginia and Oregon as well as from interacting with other customers during workouts or just talking with staff members at the front desk, working out can be so much more than just burning calories — it’s about making friends too!
- Personal trainers available for every type of workout routine: If you haven’t been to Planet Fitness before, one thing you will notice is how friendly their staff is. That’s because they undergo rigorous training before being hired onto their team. With personal trainers available at select locations in Michigan, Massachusetts and Oregon and all locations in Virginia (who also go through extensive training), it makes working out with a group much more exciting!
- A variety of fitness classes at different times: On top of having personal trainers on-hand to work with you on an individual level, there are plenty of fitness classes each day so that customers can learn about new ways to exercise or switch up their routines.
- Equipment for all types of workout types: From cardio equipment and weight lifting machines to treadmills and indoor bikes, Planet Fitness gyms have everything you need for a full-body workout.
- A clean and welcoming environment that makes working out fun: Planet Fitness gyms are more than just your average run-of-the-mill fitness centres.
They offer two locations in Michigan (Ann Arbor & Grand Rapids), Massachusetts (Haverhill & Waltham), Virginia (Arlington & Fredericksburg), Oregon (Eugene & Salem) as well as some standalone fitness studios which allow customers to work out with no distractions from TVs or other entertainment available in other gym environments.
It’s a simple point, but it bears repeating: customer service is more than just answering questions and making sure people don’t walk away empty-handed. It requires a holistic approach that includes not only evaluating your products and services but also your office staff and how they interact with your customers. After all, when your customers have something to say—whether good or bad—it can impact their word of mouth marketing efforts as well as their willingness to work with you in future engagements. What’s at stake? Your reputation; fortunately for you, cultivating positive relationships can go a long way toward earning (and keeping) trust from those who matter most in business—your customers!
- Why is Planet Fitness charging me $39?
- When you sign up for a Planet Fitness membership, you agree to accept periodic charges to your credit card. This means that if your card is declined, a temporary hold of $39 will be placed on your account. You’ll be charged immediately after you sign up or during your renewal term.
- How do you cancel your membership at Planet Fitness?
- For more information about cancelling your membership at Planet Fitness, visit our Cancel My Membership page. You can also contact us using one of these methods: Visit one of their many club locations; Call them at 1-888-895-4384.
- If I cancel my Planet Fitness subscription, can I rejoin later?
- Yes! As long as you’re currently on your membership and it hasn’t expired, you may re-join or restart anytime. There is no penalty for cancelling your membership. If you still have questions about your account, please contact customer service at 1-888-895-4384.
- What happens if I don’t show up to work out one day at Planet Fitness?
- You’ll still be charged on a prorated basis. Prorated means you’ll be charged for every month of your membership that you do not use. For example, if you buy a 3-month membership and fail to go to your gym once, then you will have been charged for 2 months that you did not use.