Before looking into the Costco car rental guide let’s know about Costco. Costco wholesale corporation is a famous American Multinational Corporation (MNC). Costco was founded on July 12, 1976, and it was 46 years ago, in San Diego, California, United States. It was founded as Costco on September 15, 1983, and it was 39 years ago, in Seattle, Washington, United States. James Sinegal, Jeffrey Brotman, Sot Price, and Robert Price founded Costco. Costco Travel is a branch of Costco Wholesale. Costco Travel gives its members travel services throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. Let’s see about the Costco car rental guide in this article.
Costco Car Rental Guide
Costco Travel offers the best way to get a rental car and enables its members to compare prices and types of vehicles that they want to choose. Later, it provides its customer the service to book a car for the next planned trip. The pros and cons of Costco Travels are discussed below.
- Costco travel offers high-quality vendors at the lowest prices.
- They do not work with low-cost carriers, instead, they book a car with an agency that has the highest reputation.
- The members can cancel the reservation at any time.
- They offer free additional drivers that can cost $ 10 per day.
- The member can reserve rental cars without deposits.
- They provide transparency for all its payments.
- Members can compare prices and types of vehicles and filter their choices.
- Its members can also earn loyalty points when you make a booking.
- The executive members can earn a reward of up to 2% when the booking is made.
- Costco car rental has only a limited number of partners. This makes it difficult to find the best-fit cars.
- They only provide a limited Pricing option.
Is Costa Car Rental good?
Costa Travel offers Costa Car rental services. The cheapest car available is from the Honolulu airport. It costs $ 610 for a week, including taxes and additional drivers. The cheapest car in Honolulu costs $ 577 including all the taxes. It costs $ 577 for the same period and that is from ACE rental.
ACE gives a better deal. It does not offer additional drivers. If the member needs to add a driver, it costs $ 11 per day. For 8 days, the ACE rate increases by $ 88. Costa car rental is advised if you travel with more than 2 people.
Costa Travel Car Rental – Partnered Companies
Costco Car Rental works with four rental car companies. They are
They are ways members can save money when members do the booking. You can do it by having a credit card with free Costco Car rental insurance. The insurance pays the member when there is damage to the rental car. Credit cards that offer several benefits are given below.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- Chase United Explorer.
- Chase Ink Preferred
- This is for business rentals.
- US Bank Altitude Reserve.
How to book a Costco Rental Car?
Booking Costco rental cars are easy. Follow the steps to book without getting in trouble.
- Go to the homepage of Costco Travel.
- Select “Rental Cars”.
- Enter the pickup point.
- Enter the drop-off point.
- Enter the date when you plan to travel.
- Enter the times of the travel.
- Once the member fills out the form, click on “Find your car”.
- Now, It heads to the result screen.
Costco Travel, car rental offers quality service at cheaper rates. You can even select rental cars by brand.
Costco Travels provides leisure travel packages. It tops the leisure travel industry. Costco Travel gives its members travel services throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. They offer good packages for people who are ready to explore the world with its car rental service. Costco offers the best travel packages and offers car rentals. Prices can be compared and find the best price. It also helps to find different types of vehicles there. Later, the member can book a car for the next trip. Booking a car at Costco is so easy and they offer quality service at cheaper rates. The members can add rental car loyalty accounts for Avis, Budget, and Enterprise on the Costco Travel website. This has to be done before finalizing the reservation. This will help the member to pick up the car faster, earn points, and receive a possible upgrade.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does someone need a membership at Costco to get Costco rental cars?
Yes, membership is needed to be a member of Costco to have all its offers. The traveler needs to carry proof of the booking and the membership information.
- What is Costco Car Rental?
Costco Travel offers the best way to get a rental car. It provides the option to compare prices, select vehicle types, and book a car according to the wish.
- Is there any age limit to rent a Costco car rental?
There is no age limit. Customers under the age of 25 have to pay the driver fee.