Apple Inc. was founded by Steve Jobs in 1976, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak, and has developed several hundred electronic products from the year of its establishment. It is a multinational technology company that manufactures and sells a variety of products including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, printers, etc. The products of the company have reached worldwide with great acceptance, and these electronic devices are known for their safety and quality. AirPrint is the Apple technology for printing. Even though the company produced several lines of printers, they are no longer supported now. Let us know here ‘Apple Printer Return Policy’.
Apple Printer Return and Refund Policy:
There are certain conditions laid down regarding the return of products of Apple Inc.
- The return shall be made within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product by the buyer. The person purchased becomes ineligible to return the product after this given period.
- The item which is intended to be returned must be packed in the original condition as it was received by the buyer.
- The package must be accompanied by the receipt of purchase.
- All the items received along with the product, i.e., adapters, cords, and documentation, shall be packed along with the product as in the original package.
- The product can be returned if it is purchased directly from Apple, which may be either an online purchase or from an Apple store.
- If the Apple product is purchased through another retailer, the customer has to follow the return policy of that particular retailer.
- The return can be made even when the customer does not have a receipt. If the purchase was made from an Apple Store, the customer is allowed to return it as a gift without receipt as per the company policy.
- To return an Apple product, the customer shall sign into his Order Listing Page with the required ID and password.
- Then it shows the list of recent orders from which the order of the product in question must be selected.
- Then the return option given below the item shall be tapped.
- The Get Started button is hit then.
- The next page will ask the customer to select all the items that they wish to return, and then the Initiate Your Return button is selected.
- The return details shall be printed by clicking on the Print Return Label option.
- The customer has to schedule a pickup of the product to be returned by the carrier, or he can drop off the package at any location where the carrier can receive it properly.
The refund will be initiated once the company receives the returned item in the prescribed form. And if any pickup item had been billed and later the customer cancels the item, the refund will be initiated when the customer submits the cancellation request.
The mode of refund processing is dependent on the original payment method.
- In the case of credit card or debit card payment made by the customer, the refund will be sent to the bank issuing the card, and the refund shall be completed within five business days of the cancelation request or receipt of the returned item. The customer can make an inquiry with the bank to obtain details about the refund.
- If the purchase is made using the Apple Gift Card, the refund will be issued in the form of an Apple Gift Card, and it shall be sent by email.
- If the item is purchased by using the Apple Account Balance, the refund shall be made to that particular account.
- The refund request cannot be made in person or by email, and it can specifically be made via the website.
- Once the Apple store receives the returned article, it takes five to seven days for the refunded money to appear on the bank account of the customer.
Apple had been introducing a number of printers from Apple Silentype in June 1979 for 20 years. One of the major achievements of Apple in the field of printing is its design of laser printer, which was named LaserWriter then. At the same time, it is to be known that Apple never made its own printing technology. But at present, Apple is not producing printers due to several reasons; none of its primary competitors are selling printers, and the production requires huge technical support and problem-solving assistance. The return policy that it adopted then for those printers was effective in protecting the interests of both the customers and the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact Apple customer service?
The customer can contact the Apple Customer Store on 000800 040 1966 from Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 9 pm.
- I had sent a letter to Apple asking for a refund. But I have got no response for the same. What can I do now?
In order to get a refund, the customer has to make a request through the website. A letter cannot be considered as an appropriate measure for requesting a refund.