Meijer Store is a private type, retail industry in the United States of America. It was founded in 1934 and is headquartered at Walker, Michigan, United States of America.
The number of stores:
Meijer has 259 supermarket stores across different locations like Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Meijer company deals in:
- Health care products
- Dairy products
- Beer and wines
- Electronics appliances
- Pet care products
- School stationery
- Toys for kids
Financial hold of Meijer:
According to the data of 2020, the company generates revenue of 19.59 billion US dollars and a net income of 10.7 billion US dollars.
Offers at Meijer:
Meijer has different kinds of deals for its employees like discounts on certain products, online coupons, gift cards, buy one get one offer, buy and save offers.
Return Policy at Meijer:
Meijer has an easy method to process the return options. The return, refund, and exchange of items are quick and spontaneous. The duration in which return and exchange options can be done varies from product to product.
Meijer has issued certain guidelines to demonstrate its return and exchange policy.
- The products which need to be returned unopened:
Game systems, phones, computers, MP3 players, tablets.
If these items are opened or used, they will not be liable for return but exchange.
- The items which need to be unopened:
Electronic gadgets like video games, CDs, DVDs, air beds or tents.
If these items are detected to be used then it will not be liable for return but
- Items that are not liable for return:
Ammunition, gift cards, blood glucose monitors packages, prepaid wireless phones, tobacco products, nicotine products, alcoholic beverages.
- Items that have 30 days of return policy:
Photos, books, magazines, computers, software, video games.
- Items that have a three-day return policy:
Christmas trees and Reds
- Items that have 90 days of return policy:
All the items which do not come under 30 days or three days have 90 days return options.
- The store accepts food items like seafood, grocery, dairy, meat, provided that these are not state-approved WIC items.
Different ways to return an item ordered from Meijer.com
- If the order was done by a carrier, then the item can be returned to FedEx or FedEx’s ship center.
- The products delivered by the carrier can be returned to any Meijer store.
- If the delivery was done through LTL (Less than truckload freight shipping), the product can only be returned by a special pickup. The pickup can be scheduled by calling 1-877-E-MEIJER (363- 4537)
Returning product to Meijer store:
The Meijer store accepts the return only when the person has the packing slip, the receipt, and the order slip which he or she got during the shipping confirmation email. The Meijer store accepts the return of only those items which were delivered by a carrier.
Shipping charges for returned items:
- If you are returning an item that was delivered by FedEx or purchased from the Meijer store, there are no extra charges or return shipping costs.
- If you are returning an item that was shipped by LTL then you have to give a shipping cost. The shipping charges for LTL are non-refundable.
After you have returned your item, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your refund is in progress. The refund usually takes 14 to 21 business days after the product has been returned to the shipper. The refund is processed to the original credit card or gift card account number or the card through which the payment was done. As soon as your refund is processed and is generated the company notifies you by sending a confirmation email.
The article points out every important piece of information about the Meijer store return policy. The first half of the article deals with the introduction to the Meijer Store and the items it deals in and offers associated with and offers associated with the Meijer store. The second part of the article tries to give information about the return and refund policy at the Meijer store. It gives information about which items can be returned and which cannot, the period in which certain items can be returned or exchanged, the items which when used or unpacked liable for getting exchanged, the shipping charges for the returned item, and how we can return the item.
- Can the return be processed without a price receipt?
Yes, the return can be accepted with or without a price receipt.
- What is the time limit for returning ammunition?
The return time limit for ammunition is 24 hours.
- Does Meijer sell clothes?
Yes, Meijer sells clothes and apparels.
- What is the time limit for returning electronics without data storage capabilities?
The time limit for these items is around 30 days after which the manufacturer warranty applies.