McDonald’s is a worldwide famous American fast-food chain company established in the year 1940 in California, United States. It is generally famous for its burgers and fries. All of us have visited McDonald’s at least once in our whole life. The McDonald’s double quarter pounder burger was very famous when it was introduced in the early 1970s. The company stopped selling the double quarter pounder burger for a while. Do McDonald’s still sell double quarter pounder burgers? Is the burger worth it? And all the answers to your other questions will be justified in this article. So to know more about the Types of Double Quarter Pounder burger from McDonald’s, keep reading the article.
Double Quarter Pounder
The very famous double quarter pounder burger from McDonald’s is a fresh combination of delicious beef patties, along with melted cheese. The burger is topped with pickles, ketchup mustard sauces. They also have sliced onions all inside a toasted burger bun for $4.79 as a single and $6.69 as a meal. This burger is one of the best picks on McDonald’s menu.
Types of Double Quarter Pounder
Talking about McDonald’s, they play with their menu items very well. They have many other types such as burgers with different toppings, cheese, and fillings. The same goes for the double quarter pounder burger at McDonald’s. They have different types of variations for the double quarter pounder burger. This burger comes along with different variations. All the different types of those burgers are mentioned below:-
- Plain Double Quarter Pounder Burger- this burger comes along with two beef patties, melted cheddar cheese, ketchup, and mustard sauce. All this in a toasted burger bun garnished with sesame seeds.
- Normal Double Quarter Pounder Burger- the normal version of this burger comes along with 2 beef patties, melted cheddar cheese, ketchup, mustard sauce, pickle, and sliced onions. All this in a toasted burger bun garnished with sesame seeds.
- Double quarter pounder with cheese- this burger is made with 2 100% beef patties, pasteurized processed American cheese, ketchup, sliced onions, pickles, and mustard sauce. All this in a toasted quarter-pound bun garnished with sesame seeds.
- Double quarter pounder with cheese no bun no ketchup- this burger is another version of a double quarter pounder with no cheese and no ketchup. It only has two 100% beef patties, melty cheddar cheese, sliced onions, and tangy pickles. All this in a toasted sesame-seed garnished quarter-pound bun.
Is it still available?
Yes, Double Quarter Pounder Burgers are now available. In the year 2013, McDonald’s decided to replace its famous Double Quarter Pounder beef burger with Angus Hamburger. This decision took place because both of the burgers were identical in taste and looks. Due to this reason the company decided to switch the position of Double Quarter Pounder in the menu with Angus Hamburger. In the year 2019, because of customers’ great demands, McDonald’s decided to bring back its old and classy beef burger. Since then the double quarter pounder burger is still available on the menu of McDonald’s.
Is it Worth?
Yes, the Double Quarter Pounder is delicious and is definitely worth the money. Double Quarter Pounder burger is one of the classics of McDonald’s menu. The quarter-pound patties are very delicious and meaty. Every burger at McDonald’s always has a unique flavor of its own. The addition of pickles and sliced onions also add up to a pretty amazing flavor in the burger. It is a blissful experience to have a meaty and cheesy burger with a blast of flavors in your mouth.
The amount of meat makes it one of the best burgers on the menu of McDonald’s. The onions and pickles add up to a really good flavor, but the only star of the show is the meat patties of 100% beef. The combination of meat and cheese is also fantastic. This burger with cheese is an American icon for sure. you should go for the double quarter pounder burger as it is the juiciest burger and menu of McDonald’s. The entire flavourful experience of having the McDonald’s burger is phenomenal and incomparable with other burgers.
In conclusion, the Double Quarter Pounder burger by McDonald’s is a combination of cheese beef, and other toppings. This is one of the most famous burgers on the menu of Mcdonald’s. The burger is loved by many customers at McDonald’s and that’s why it is famous. Make sure to give it a try.
- How many calories are in a Double Quarter Pounder meal?
A total of 1200 calories are there in a meal.
- Which is better, a Big Mac or Double Quarter Pounder?
The Big Mac and Double Quarter Pounder both are classics of McDonald’s menu. But the Double Quarter Pounder is better than the Big Mac.
- How much fat is in a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese?
There are 42 grams of fat with cheese.