AT&T is an American broadband and telecommunication company based in Dallas, Texas, with a monopoly all over America. $181 billion and is ranked around 9th in the Fortune 500 list. The company was founded by two people in 1983. The company is public and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The areas in which they have are entertainment, mass media, and telecommunication. The company has around 2, 00,000 employees.COX Communications, on the other hand, also provides cable, broadcasting, and broadband services based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company has a revenue of $11 billion and is listed in the 7th position in the country. The company was founded by James M. Cox in 1962, way before AT&T. The topic- AT&T vs COX.
The company is public and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The areas in which they serve are cable networks, broadband, home security, and much more. The company has around 20,000 employees.
AT&T VS COX:
Now, which is better?
The answer is AT&T fibers are the best for your house as it has an internet connection of great reachability and download speed and is very affordable as compared to cox plans. So the winner is AT&T fibers.
Coverage area for AT&T and COX:
AT&T covers almost 21 states in America, where the major areas of this company are the South-western, Western, and Midwestern regions of America, which together make up roughly 30% of America, and the number is still growing.
Cox, on the other hand, has coverage and cable connections in 19 states, while AT&T and cox overlap in 12 states, including San Jose, California, Cleveland, Oklahoma City, and many more.
AT&T and COX rates and plans:
- AT&T: AT&T has around 9 plans from which customers can select the best, and the price range is from $35-$80 per month, and you will also have to take the router and modem from them as it is compulsory, which will cost you another $10 per month as you can’t use your router and modem.
The plans of AT&T are:
- At & T fixed wireless plan: for $70 per month, the customer will receive 10 Mbps downloads and 1 Mbps upload speeds.
- At & T internet 50 & 100: these two plans are both $45 per month, but the first gives a download speed of 50 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps, while the second gives a download speed of 100 Mbps and an upload speed of 20 Mbps.
- At & T fibres: there are three plans called AT & T fibres 300, 500, and 1000, with the 300 costing you $35 per month and an upload and download speed of 300 Mbps. 500-part plan has a download and upload speed of 500 MBPS and costs the customer $45 per month. The 1000 plan has a download and upload speed of 940 MBPS and costs the customer $60 per month for the first year.
- COX: COX, on the other hand, has plans in the range of $30-$120 per month and also charges a fee of $12 per month on the router and modem, but they allow you to use your connections as an exception form at AT&T, which can save a lot of money for the customer in the long run.
Cox’s plans are as follows:
- The Starter 25 plan, where the download speed is 25 MBPS upload speed is 3 MBPS, and it costs $45 per month with a data limit of 1.28 TB.
- The Essential 50. The download speed is 50 MBPS upload speed is 3 MBPS with a monthly rate of $66 and the data limit is 1.28 TB.
- The preferred 150, where the download speed is 150 MBPS upload speed is 10 MBPS, where costs around $84 per month with a data limit of 1.28 TB.
- The next two are Ultimate 500 and Gig blast, with the former allowing 500 MBPS of download speed 10 MBPS of upload speed and the latter allowing 940 MBPS of download speed 35 MBPS of upload speed. The Ultimate 500 is $100 per month, while the GIGIBLAST is $120 per month, with the same data limit of 1.28TB.
Which is the best?
The short answer to this is that AT & T’s fiber plans are the best but are not available in all regions where AT & T work, as only Cox’s cable can connect all the areas where they work, so their Giga blast is the best. But AT&T is much cheaper and has the best deals in comparison to COX.
- Which is cheaper between AT&T and COX:
AT&T is cheaper than COX where AT&T’s average plan is $35-$80 whereas cox has an average plan of $30-$120.
- What is better between at&t and cox:
AT&T fibers are much better than cox in-network reachability cost and much more.
- Which has better internet connection and speed?
Cox has a better speed and AT&T has a better internet connection.