Epic pass, as the name suggests, is your pass to an epic weekend. This is literally what epic pass is about. Vail Resorts, which runs over 30 ski resorts across the United States, Canada, and Australia, offers the Epic Pass, a multi-ski resort season pass program. The Epic Pass program, in addition to offering access to their resorts, has partnered with other resorts to expand the ski resort access that Epic Passes provide. Let us discuss Epic pass military & veteran discount
Epic pass veteran and military discount
Military and veterans get unlimited all-season access to all the above-mentioned resorts and access to peak resorts too. With military and veteran Epic pass discount, you get: –
- Epic Coverage, you can get refunds for things like job loss, injury, illness, and more.
- Includes Epic Mountain Rewards, which give you 20% off dining, hotel, lessons, and rentals, among other things.
- Additionally, you, your friends, and your family will receive cheap tickets.
- Children under the age of 18 are included in the Military Epic Pass for Veterans and Veteran Dependents. The Liberty Pass provides child pricing for dependent children under the age of 18 who are members of the US Armed Forces.
- You also get access to the peak resorts. Enjoy unlimited skiing or riding and no restrictions on the dates.
- Please note that Access to partner resorts is not included in military Epic Passes. Telluride, Sun Valley, Snowbasin, Canadian Rockies Resorts, Japan (Hakuba Valley), and European partners and among the partner resorts.
Steps to obtain an Epic Pass
- Go to the official website of Epic Pass and signup. If you already have an account at Epic Pass then log in.
- You might get exciting signing up offers as Epic Mountain Rewards gives you access to unique Epic Pass holder discounts, such as 20% off dining, lodging, lessons, rentals, and more.
- After your account is successfully created you can learn more and discover various types of passes.
The price of passes can vary depending upon the place and age. The average amount of money required for adults here is $750 and around $400 for children. The amount may vary from place to place and from individual to individual.
How to verify yourself to get veterans and military discounts on Epic Pass?
Members of the United States Armed Forces (who are exclusively eligible for the Military Epic Pass and the Liberty Pass) and their qualified dependents, as well as service personnel from countries such as Australia and Canada, are eligible for the Military Epic Pass. To validate your military status, you will have to go through a verification process. That will involve the use of your military ID and credentials.
The verification process will begin during the military pass purchase checkout flow. Depending on your military status, you may need to provide additional papers to prove your eligibility. All military pass products will require verification before purchasing.
Epic Pass is a pass to live an EPIC weekend at a serene and beautiful resort. The epic pass includes many benefits and also includes discounts if you are a veteran or military personnel. You and your family and friends can enjoy their stay at the mentioned resorts and enjoy many activities like skiing etc. the ski area of these resorts is spectacular. for any query about the various kind of epic passes and deals, visit their official website
Q1 what does The Liberty Pass include?
- Veterans and their dependents are included.
- Keystone Resort is accessible.
- Liberty Pass holders get a discount on the window tickets.
- Season pass savings do not apply to lift tickets.
Q2 What if I’m on active duty and can’t use my previous experience because I’m deployed?
All passes include Epic Coverage, which ensures refunds in the event of certain personal events including illness, job loss, injury, or deployment. You can get a refund if you got transferred to a very far location than any resort included in the pass. It must be 100 miles away from your current location. If this is the reason, then it wouldn’t be possible for you to use the pass. So in cases like these, your refund amount is determined by the number of days you used your pass and the type of pass you have.
Q3 What is the auto-renew program and how does it work?
Most season passes have an Auto Renew option, which is the simplest way to have your season pass automatically renewed every year. Auto-renew ensures that you get the best price and perks for the next season. When you sign up for Auto Renew, you have to pay about $50 somewhere in mid-March and the remaining amount is to be paid in September. And when you sign up for the Auto-renew program, it will automatically renew your pass next year in March for the season so that you can enjoy next year too. You can cancel the auto-renew before paying the $50 amount.