IKEA as we all know the company for home furniture and décor items across the globe is originally a Swedish-founded company. The company sells affordable furniture that is ready to assemble, kitchen appliances and cutlery items, and home decor like candles, and planters among many other things. Let’s see the return policy for the Ikea pillow duvet in this article.
Bedding items like mattresses, pillows, and duvets are available at IKEA in different sizes and prices. The company’s return policy for pillows and duvets says that the customer can return the items within 356 days of the purchase. All you need to do is show them the receipt of the purchase and the item should be unused or unopened. Return the opened item within 180 days of the purchase. The refund of the money will be one in the same manner as at the time of purchase.
To return the items, the customer can either go to the stores and get the item returned or they can also call the IKEA return service team to collect the item from the comfort of their homes. The rest of the procedure remains the same in both scenarios.
More on the return policy of IKEA
- There are instances when you buy a product but do not like it somehow and that’s okay. IKEA does have a return policy wherein the customer can return their purchased item and get a full refund (100% refund) in their bank account.
- For large items, the customer can avail of pickup services from IKEA for which the customer has to pay whereas, for the small items, the customer can visit the IKEA store and return their item.
- The customer needs to bring their government photo identity card details along with the receipt of the purchased item.
- If your customer tends to lose the receipt, IKEA will still return or exchange your item based on your bank statements.
- The refund will be credited to your bank account within fourteen days.
Products that are allowed to be returned or exchanged at IKEA
The products that are allowed to return at IKEA could be any big or small purchase.
- Bedding items like a pillow, matters, duvet, blankets, etc.
- Furniture like dressing table, cupboards, sofas, chairs, wall décor
- Home decor items like candles, pots, art pieces, mirrors, etc.
- Cutlery items
- Rugs and carpets
- Storage and organization of items like boxes, bookshelves, bags, and much more
- Bathroom products
- Baby and children’s items
- Home improvement products
- Work from home items like standing table
- Laundry and cleaning items
- Electrical appliance
- Picnic and party items
- Accessories for gadgets
These were to name a few. The customer may return whatever their purchased item is.
Products excluded from IKEA’s return and exchange policy
- Customized items
- Cut fabrics
- Any product that was modified in any way after the purchase
- Any item that was dirtied or stained in any way
- Damaged product
The exchange of the purchased item is done similarly under the exchange policy of IKEA.
IKEA is an international brand known for their furniture and home appliances products both big and small items like cupboards and cutlery respectively. The company’s pillow and duvet return policy states that the items should be returned undamaged and unopened within three sixty-five days of the purchase. The customer needs to carry a purchase receipt and photo identity proof along with the item to be returned to the IKEA store.
So about the return policy of the Ikea pillow duvet, the opened pillow and duvet can be returned within eighty days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Things that are required to log along while returning or exchanging an item from IKEA?
A1. The things that are must bring along with the product is the receipt of the purchased item and any government photo identity
Q2. Does IKEA exchange open items?
A2. Yes, IKEA does an exchange or return of the opened item. But that should be done within one eighty days of the purchase.
Q3. Are pick-up services free at IKEA?
A3. No, pickup services for the return and exchange of the product are not free at IKEA, the customer will have to pay the service person their wage.
Q4. What if I lost my payment receipt but want to return a purchased item at IKEA?
A4. Don’t worry! IKEA will still return or exchange your item because customer satisfaction matters to the company. The company will track down your receipt through your mode of payment in their system. Other than this IKEA does accept bank statements of the purchase.
Q5. What is the percentage of refunds at IKEA?
A5. IKEA provides their customer with a full or 100% refund for a returned item.
Q6. What are the payment modes available at IKEA?
A6. The company hardly accepts cash payments. The digital mode of payment is google pay, apple pay, credit card, debit card, MasterCard, and Visa Cards among many others.