Frontier Airlines is one of the lowest charging carrier services across the United States of America and is headquartered in Colorado. This chain of airlines is a subsidiary unit of Indigo Partners LLC. Frontier airlines aim at providing their customers with the best of services and amenities and they also make it a point to see to it that you and your luggage reach safely and properly to the desired destination, these airlines attract a lot of customers due to their ultra-low-ticket prices. The fact that Frontier is an airline service deems it necessary for it to deal with a lot of people commuting from one place to another daily, and thus they would also have to look after their customers’ safety and security and see to it that all their needs are met. In this article, you will know more about Frontier airlines customer service.
How to reach out to Frontier Airlines?
Frontier airlines are accessible for its customers 24/7 through mail, chat, or call. Frontier airlines are open to any kind of complaint, questions, or feedback that its customers may have. You may reach out to them using any of the following ways:
- To provide feedback you may access their feedback form using the link given flyfrontier.custhelp.com/app/frontier airlines
- You may also send them written mails at the following address:
Frontier Airlines, Inc.
Attn: Customer Relations
PO Box 492085
Denver, CO 80249
- If you have an urgent complaint to register or question to ask you may call the airline’s service instead of waiting for a written response as well as to cut down on the waiting time. The number you can use to call is 801-401-9000.
How to Register Your Complaint Through Call?
Follow the procedures listed below to have your complaint registered or ask a question for our customer relations department:
Step 1: Take out the phone number from the frontier airlines website and give them a call.
Step 2: an automated voice response will prompt you.
Step 3: On the first prompt of the voice, you have to say “other options”.
Step 4: Then on the second prompt you have to say “feedback and other concerns”
Information About Cancellation and Delays
Frontier airlines are always committed to providing any information to the travelers regarding the flight which might be useful in any way to the customer and also keep them up-to-date on any new development regarding the flight status i.e., any delays and inconveniences that might have occurred due to unforeseen circumstances and most importantly informing the passengers in case the flight is canceled, then they must be informed immediately. To stay updated on your flight status, it is advised that you put down your correct email id and phone number while booking tickets for yourself.
Frontier airlines customer service
Other services that you may expect to be offered under frontier airlines customer service are:
- The airlines are responsible for the arrival of your luggage with you, if you don’t find your luggage you must report this immediately at the Baggage service office or even at the ticket counter. The information about a missing suitcase must be provided to the airlines within 4 hours of arrival.
- They allow you to make cancellations on your bookings.
- Providing prompt refunds once the correct documentation on the canceled ticket or flight reaches them. They ideally provide refunds within 7 days of the cancellation of the ticket.
- Meet the essential needs of customers if/when a flight takes off or is delayed and in case that delay is extended to a considerable length.
- Notifying the customer in case there is a change in their travel itinerary— you will be notified via mail regarding any schedule change.
Although they are one of the cheapest possible airline services Frontier airlines don’t have a particularly positive review from their customers. Most of the passengers have rated them negatively saying that they don’t care about the customer’s comfort.
Others say that it doesn’t provide rebooking to all its travelers if/when a flight is canceled. Yet another customer says that the flight causes unnecessary delays like refueling and even the seats are very uncomfortable, this customer also says that it is not recommended for you to travel by frontier airlines until and unless you are super broke.
Frontier Airlines are one of the cheapest airline services in the United States and while they are luring customers because of their cause effectiveness they have a lot of negative reviews coming in from the customers that have used their services for travel. Although they must satisfy and prioritize their customers, it seems that they have not particularly excelled in this field.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When does the check-in window open for any flight?
The check-in window for any flight under the frontier airlines opens up 24 hours before the flight and you can check in early.
- What are the criteria for providing refunds?
Frontier Airlines provide a refund if you have canceled your ticket one week or more before the scheduled departure. You also have to apply for a refund within 24 hours of booking your flight.