HER is a great dating site catering to women in the LGBTQI+ community. Like any other dating platform, though, HER does have its fair share of problems that may cause you to want to delete your account. In this article, we will see about ‘How To Delete HER Account?’.
How To Delete HER Account?
Although the steps to delete your account are slightly different, depending on whether you are an Android user or an Apple iOS user, and are all very simple, many people can find it hard to identify the process to do so. Below are the steps you need to delete your HER account.
Important Things to Consider Before You Delete Your Account
Now before you go on to delete your account, first consider why you are deleting it. You do not want to delete your account over issues such as spamming, which can easily be solved.
1. Spam Emails
For an issue such as spam emails, you should mark the emails as spam when you open them, or you can unsubscribe from the email newsletters by clicking unsubscribe, usually located at the bottom of the email.
2. You Lose Your Profile Data
Another important thing to consider is that once you delete your HER account, all of your profile data will be permanently deleted, and your profile will no longer be visible anywhere. You will need to create a new account if you ever decide to use HER again.
You Will Not Be Able to Recover Data
As we have mentioned in the paragraph above, you will lose your profile data and not be able to recover it. When you create a new account, you will start afresh.
Whatever the case may be, hopefully, you are deleting your HER because you found your match from heaven and cannot imagine ever being with someone else. Here are some of the ways to have your HER account deleted.
How To Delete My HER Account Step By Step?
Delete Account Through The HER Website
- Click “Me” at the bottom menu.
- Click on the settings icon right at the top left.
- Go to “Support” and choose “Close Account”.
For Apple iOS Users
you need to have the app on your device with this method. If you are an Apple iOS user, follow these steps.
- Go to “My Profile”.
- Find settings by selecting this icon “⚙”.
- Select “Support”
- Choose “Close Account”.
- Finally, you will just need to confirm.
For Android Users
If you are an Android device user, you need to have the app installed on your device.
- Go to “:” or settings. It’s on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Support”.
- Find “Close Account” and select it.
- Finally, confirm that you are closing your account.
Deleting HER Account Using Email
Another way to delete your HER account is by emailing the HER Support Team and telling them you want them to delete your account. The response from the Support Team might take a while due to customer support traffic, but they will send an email for confirmation when done with the process.
- Use the email linked to your HER account and compose an email.
- The email subject should be “Request to remove My Account”.
- Compose a message explaining that you no longer need your account and want it to be deleted.
Submit A Ticket
The response time here also depends on the customer support traffic but they will respond to you as soon as they can.
- Go to your browser and visit this page.
- Fill out the relevant details.
- For the subject, enter “Request to Delete My Account”.
- Tick the “reCAPTCHA” and click submit.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does deleting the app delete my account?
No. Deleting the app will not delete your HER account.
- Can I recover my HER account?
You cannot recover anything from a deleted account, and you cannot access the app.
- What if my account was deleted by mistake?
If, for any reason, you think your account is no longer active, i.e., suspended or closed, or cannot access the app, contact the support team here.
- Is my account still visible if I delete it?
No, your HER account is no longer visible to anyone on the site, and you also cannot access the app unless you create a new HER account.
Deleting your HER account is not very difficult, and there may be many other reasons to do so, but you should consider some things before deleting it. The best reason not to use HER any longer is, of course, when you have finally found a partner. HER is a great app to help you meet with potential partners in the LGBTQI+ community, and you do not want to miss out. I hope you enjoyed the article.