Do you have an event to attend and you’re short of cash to get jewelries that’d compliment your outfit? Were you going through an e-Commerce store and you found a beautiful piece but of course it was quite pricey and you don’t have that much money to purchase it? Don’t be too overwhelmed, here is some information for you. In this article, there are a number of outlined top jewelries stores that finance bad credit both in-store and online that can help you defeat your financial constraint. Read on to pick any of choice. Let’s know about different Jewelry Stores that Finance Bad Credit.
Let’s get started!
This jewelry store sells exquisite gold and diamond jewelry. They have partner with financing affirm to let customers select a payment plan that fits their budget. You can choose from an unlimited array of jewelry alternatives with either deposits or zero money down. You would however, provide some personal information then wait for eligibility message. Most times, applicants get an immediate decision on their eligibility to purchase any of their desired jewelry.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Visit their website and checkout your desire choice of jewelry
Step 2: Add chosen jewelry to cart
Step 3: Search and the click the “Billing & Payment” icon
Step 4: Proceed to Checkout by entering your shipping address and click “Pay Monthly with Affirm”
Step 5: Fill in your billing address and click “Continue”
Step 6: The next page shown will ask for Personal Information such as: Name, Phone number, Date of birth, Last 4 digit of your SSN.
This store has a vast collection of jewelries. Reed accepts Afterpay as a payment method, allowing clients make payment of their jewelry in a convenient manner; you can make monthly payments. They also offer varieties of financing options from Affirm, Progressing Leasing etc.
The store has a credit card that offers special financing options. The card has zero intro APR and a zero Annual fee. The card however, has a variable purchase APR of 29.99%. You can earn 3% back in rewards daily on every purchase made with Reed Jewelers Credit Card.
How to Apply for the Reeds Jewelers Credit Card?
- Firstly visit the Reeds Jewelers Credit Card website
- After, a successful sign in, fill in the application form provided on the page; the application form entails your financial information.
- Lastly, plus check the information entered, then proceed to submit your application.
This jewelry stories the world’s top diamond jeweler. It has the finest kinds of diamonds jewelry. Blue Nile offers great quality at excellent value. They have varieties of finance option, but the best is the Blue Nile Credit Card. The credit card that allows clients makes flexible installments. You have the option of paying off your loan in full monthly within 6 months, 12 months or 18 months with zero or little interest.
How to Apply?
- Visit https://d.comenity.net/bluenile/pub/Home.xhtml
- Login and click on the “Apply” button
- Fill the application form with required information
- Complete the application and submit
Pandora has an infinite number of jewelries you can choose from, ranging from charms, rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces in variety of themes, shapes, sizes and styles. You can make monthly payments like other jewelry stores listed above; they also finance bad credit. This jewelry store partners with Afterpay and Klarna both of which do not require a credit check.
How to use Klarna at Pandora
- Firstly, download the klarna app on Google play or Apple store
- After downloading the app, search for “Pandora” on the search tab
- Next, add selected items to cart
- Click on the “Shipping Cart” button and proceed to make payments using any of the available options that suit you.
- Make payment using the 4 buy now pay later plans
Payments are made every 2 weeks.
How to use Afterpay at Pandora
To make payments at Pandora using Afterpay follow the following steps:
- Firstly, visit us.pandora.net or a local Pandora store
- Next. select your desired item
- To make payment, search for the “Checkout” Icon and select installments with Afterpay
- Register and provide payment details.
No doubt jewelries are beautiful and meaningful ornaments but they are however always very pricey. If the price tag makes you cringe don’t be overwhelmed, just relax select a jewelry store that provide payment plans and enable you pay for a fine piece in small monthly installments.
It is also very important to examine your financial status and be sure of your budget before applying for financing at any of these stores. Check out the store with the best financing option, checkout their APR, down payment, total purchase amount, lateness fee before applying.